Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: System Integrated Payment Service [SIPS] 2.0  (Read 7430 times)
MinersHeaven

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

hello community,

i am from mh-exchange.de we are new exchange and trade only in DOGE.

my question to you:  are you interested in one SIPS/DOGE market?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereverton

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

rest assured that this accumulation is normal to make volume to add in the coinmarketcap, normal that oscillate up and down, congratulations JYN for his brilliant work, the business is to wait for updates of social networks, new website, white paper and entry into new exchanges, do not worry about oscillations, the project is going very well.
CryptoWhiteboard

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

hello community,

I spoke with jyn yesterday in the coin exchange troll box and he said he is on a family vacation untill mid next week. i'm sure he would be very interested in a sips doge market. Check back next week as he said he will be making an update as to the status of the coin and the upcoming plans for sips
ereverton

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:32:40 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 10:47:01 PM by ereverton

hello community,

I spoke with jyn yesterday in the coin exchange troll box and he said he is on a family vacation untill mid next week. i'm sure he would be very interested in a sips doge market. Check back next week as he said he will be making an update as to the status of the coin and the upcoming plans for sips

I do not see with good eyes another DOGE market, first consolidate the ETH market and not go out throwing down the amount invested, in case JYN accepts it can burn and lose the great leadership potential achieved so far, it is not quit producing currency and playing on investors' heads as well

the positive side is that we reached liquidity indices that enable entry into the coinmarketcap
ereverton

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

Good morning all,

I was away a few days with my wife and kids, but we got the green light from the old developer and CE to take over the project.

Hi,

Any news from the old DEV on your side?

Kind regards,

Jyn

Hi jyn,

Yes he has mentioned you, and is happy for you to proceed.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Hi jyn,

We have now added an ETH market for SIPS.

https://www.coinexchange.io:9025/market/SIPS/ETH

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

I see some people already dumpt there coins on ETH market to get out of SIPS. Thats no problem and there choise ofcourse but sad to see for 1 month of work to get the ETH market added to CE.

So far no other exchanges got back to us but that wil happen for sure.

It is vacation time here in Europe so i have to do a lot of Daddy things with the kids but we wil keep working on Sips first (real visible) updates wil come out in a few weeks.

Kind regards,

Jyn

JYN !! explain to us the increase of coins by kindness or tell us how many coins are in circulation in #SIPS BTC and ETH together
RogerSoa

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Hi, good morning, a wallet is not synchronizing, I used the nodes of coinexchange but it does not lock
ereverton

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

plus a fraud in SIPS flee this currency, are issuing more coins to pour into investors' heads, the next blow will DOGE market wait and see, are issuing currencies and doing reverse trade
ereverton

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately System Integrated Payment Service does not meet our requirements for listing at this time. Please feel free to re-apply when this project has become more established.

Sincerely,
CoinMarketCap Support
ereverton

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

Coin Supply (SIPS)

http://167.99.36.81:3001/
ereverton

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:25:56 AM

buy # BSR / BTC is the best shitcoin for high earnings, the Japanese like it https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BSR/BTC
ereverton

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

SIPS  is Scam
ereverton

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

do not enter into this currency, many investors were cheated by the old DEV we were once again cheated, many currencies are being produced and entering the book of offers, in #sips, the maximum number of coins were around 1.2 billion currencies in the market BTC, now in ETH, inexplicably came up almost 4 billion coins in the ETH offer book, this is fraud, has no other explanation, do not enter into the conversation of these profiles as Crypto name, if the new developer had good intention would not have opened market in ETH with value 18 times below the BTC market
CryptoWhiteboard

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

this doesnt seem like a new dev it seems like the old dev is still up to his same old dumpy tricks. when sips first hit the btc market months ago the site said there was 96 billion coins. so untill you see 96 billion coins available you can assume the dev is just going to keep dumping
csrampure

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

ETH pair on Coinexchange is also Bad. With low volume.
Only the name Project is good not in practical

at first I thought it was bad too, but it is necessary to give credit to JYN, after all he is in the updates and it is the contact in the EC and in the future exchanges that will be announced, we will wait for the pump to see what will happen, with the volume increase is credited for entry into the coinmarketcap
Better than ETH Doge pair is good On CE.
ereverton

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

will launch DOGE market and will leave many prisoners also in ETH, as they left in BTC, just do not see who does not want, are issuing more coins, so it is easy to earn money from investors, coinexchange is ridiculous and solidarity is fraud
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

I would compassion to be imprecise, exactly, it is licence I would compassion to, however this cabbage has no authentic determination and championing an time the sensitivity is that it was fraudulent
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

So how are your team going to improve on the project and make a success again since the original dev have abandoned it, maybe for another project that will lead to another ICO, what's your road map for the project?
Alfavisioner

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

SIPS/DOGE pair only ruines the market. A lot of samples around.
It is worst decision!!!
Mace Windu

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Hello friends, is this coin's wallet working? Is the network online? Is the new DEV group acting? hugs.
Mace
tyraumi

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

Mr. Jyn
When will SIPS be updated? I am looking forward to it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: