Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: System Integrated Payment Service [SIPS] 2.0  (Read 7430 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Better create a telegram channel for this thread so any information can be share privately

And many of the issue can be answer formally and rightfully for the benefits of all concerns

I have checked your claims and i see good potential to this case and the projects,so far all i can do is wish you luck and do your besy
memo036

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

First the people look is at the coinexchange .... So change the information part like  new discord , twitter , bitcointalk , the website , put the right stuff i there so more people will come to check out the coin ...but if the site dont even work and if there is no social  ...then people will ignore it    i think Doge is better then ETH  ....If you say who you are soo
 let us know who you are put info off your self like a picture of you  ...or a facebook page off your ...dont sit in the back corner in the shadows ..The best way to start make a discord and change all the info at coinexchange...Ill buy much more coins if some off those are updated....Good luck with the coin  Smiley
Mace Windu

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

Died again? another blow?
ereverton

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

#NUA/doge  **** the moon #CE and #mercatox ---- currently under listing consideration on yobit and crex24 exchanges https://twitter.com/NeulautPlatform
Mace Windu

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

Does anyone have a list of commands to install the wallet and run it on ubuntu?
Mr. Jester

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:04:14 AM

JYN IS A FAKE AS WELL AS THIS PROJECT AND COIN
STAY AWAY, YOUWILL NEVER RECOUP ANYTHING!!

Hi all,

I am Jyn one of a few guys that has taken upon them to take SIPS out of the gutter were the original DEV has left the coin.
We are trying to get in contact with the original Developer to let him know, and ask for him to surrender the Github and such for SIPS.
The original dev has taken the official website offline aswell as the original blockexplorer.

For starters we got a new blockexplorer

https://altmix.org/coins/95-Sips/explorer

For exchanges we still have Coinexchange. We are talking with them for maybe a new/extra market for SIPS ETH/LTC/DOGE one of those.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SIPS/BTC

We have setup the most basic website for now for SIPS that we are going to design more in the next couple of days (i also have my day job haha)

www.sipsco.in

For Social we havent done alot yet (as we are still trying to get contact with the original developer) but those wil be done before the end of the week.

https://twitter.com/SipS02724935?lang=en

For the source code no changes yet as we dont have acces to the original Github (wil also change if we dont hear from him/her soon)

https://github.com/SipsCo/Sips

Wallets for now only the win wallet is the way to go (more types of wallets wil follow soon)

Here is the Windows wallet download

https://mega.nz/#!3sZ22YIa!0mGqvevloP8MEl51-Yf0U0o2HqONsuoRcI8RhRqr_m4

Staking is still working as well as the MasterNodes, chain moving nicely.
For people in need of any Peers

addnode=193.37.152.36
addnode=84.245.53.60
addnode=66.183.136.23
addnode=185.29.214.164
addnode=220.76.122.201
addnode=5.132.108.56
addnode=88.99.39.168
addnode=178.238.225.197
addnode=167.99.36.81
addnode=36.81.6.177
addnode=73.96.114.253

I wil try and post updates daily or at least every other day.

Kind regards,

Jyn

https://i.imgur.com/wwJNWw1.png
ereverton

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:18:53 AM

SCAM  SCAM  SCAM  SCAM  SCAM  SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
SCAM  SCAM  SCAM  SCAM  SCAM  SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
tyraumi

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

Please tell me who peers are moving Cry

I am having trouble keeping wallet out of sync
memo036

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:15:52 AM

addnode=178.74.193.129
addnode=178.74.193.129
addnode=82.197.205.89
addnode=5.132.108.56

open notepad then paste this ..then save the file as sips.conf

and put it file in here       AppData\Roaming\Sips

good luck.
tyraumi

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

addnode=178.74.193.129
addnode=178.74.193.129
addnode=82.197.205.89
addnode=5.132.108.56

open notepad then paste this ..then save the file as sips.conf

and put it file in here       AppData\Roaming\Sips

good luck.

Thank you Cry
memo036

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

I must say this too ...i dont know but i think personaly that this coin is dead... The dev went to vacation and did never come back   Shocked.. .on CE you see some movement at the Eth market from sips people trying to dump on you...by talking in the trolbox to get you to buy there coins...And if this coin was a life then the dev would say something ...i dont see that happening either...

Soo the choise is yours to make sell or buy more

or take a look at a real coin with real DEV PENG https://discord.gg/znDCtqt

its your call

Good luck...
memo036

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

Explorer and the site dont even work no more either...
RKN0000011

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

Any update
cryptodev5

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

swap is better if community takeover this coin than it good we can swap and burn remaining coin and start newly
RKN0000011

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Can sips isdie
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

I think white paper is the most important part to knowledge about any projects.lot of people can take interested for joining the project.
RKN0000011

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

List sips in bitebtc.com it is free listing
memo036

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

any discord channel to join and who is the new dev thats taking over if there is 1.....or just a stunt to get buying
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

Hello. Do you have a much more innovated way for introducing your project? Like a official website, or a whitepaper. Because the post you are introducing still lacks of many details. Much oblige if you have already had a whitepaper, you can reply it to us. 

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
albertowoodward

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:00:39 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 09:31:54 AM by albertowoodward

Is the wallet working?Huh

My wallet doesnt seem to sync.

Can anyone provide working nodes please.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: