Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### ANN FAS ### INSTANT ALTCOIN MINING ###  (Read 16001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
castiel_koo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:32:23 PM

A question,

If i were the original IPO holder,when you issue some more shares for the next investors,will it mean that both dividends between me and the new investor be separated counting?Since in my mind that issue more shares mean that adding more rigs ,but that parts of shares just represent of the new rigs benifits,my IPO just represent the original rigs benifit,two of them will not influence each other.
Could you kindly point out that if my understanding wrong or right? Huh

The total dividend / share should go up over time, at least for the first year...before equipment starts wearing out.
Also, If you bought in at "1" then your current dividend has been earning from 5mh/s.  Then the total goes to 9mh/s next week when new equipment is installed.  More equipment = more revenue = bigger dividend.
If some one new buys in at "4" then they pay 4 times higher rate than you to get same dividend.

That's mean that earlier join the game much more will receive  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fasbit (OP)

Activity: 425
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:25:38 PM

A question,

If i were the original IPO holder,when you issue some more shares for the next investors,will it mean that both dividends between me and the new investor be separated counting?Since in my mind that issue more shares mean that adding more rigs ,but that parts of shares just represent of the new rigs benifits,my IPO just represent the original rigs benifit,two of them will not influence each other.

The total dividend / share should go up over time, at least for the first year...before equipment starts wearing out.
Also, If you bought in at "1" then your current dividend has been earning from 5mh/s.  Then the total goes to 9mh/s next week when new equipment is installed.  More equipment = more revenue = bigger dividend.
If some one new buys in at "4" then they pay 4 times higher rate than you to get same dividend.

Check out auction and GRID project
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:13:09 PM

A question,

To explain it simple each share in FAS will recieve the same amount of dividend no matter what price you paid for it.

The difference in dividend per share if you buy now or at the start of the project will not be much(just 5 satoushi) seen over time, in a years time for example  that may just be 1-2% difference but you may have a hard time finding shares to buy for the same price(0,000001 btc) as during the introduction, so your right in that the ROI % the early investors will get is better.

But if you look at fasbit's other listing on cryptostocks GRID https://cryptostocks.com/securities/94 , that one is still trading at 0.000002 and when that one starts paying dividend in maby 7-10 days time when they get there ASIC litecoin miners the kh/s per share will be approximately 2.5 times higher than FAS kh/s and the watts used per generated kh is only 1/15 so that stock will probably produce around 2,5*1,5 = 3.75 times as much dividend per share so if FAS is trading at 0,000003 btc then a reasonable price on GRID would be around 0.000011 and GRID is still trading at 0.000002 so i think you can still make a very good deal there buying those shares.

fasbit (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:27:59 AM

If you like FAS shares...check out new and improved auction rules...
Use c-note to buy FAS...

30min left in next auction!
crazymike79

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:03:11 PM

How do you figure out when the next round is?
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:45:56 PM

Its every 24 hours
Sometime I dont get the clock reset right away... but a new round starts immediately after the old one ends
thy

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:12:13 AM

It's announced over on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463721.0 OP has a link to the rounds countdown clock.

fasbit (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:29:41 PM

Next Round has started.   Winner gets a bonus of 500,000 dimes.
castiel_koo

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:18:59 AM

Though the whole market of altcoins was not good during this period,i still feel upset when withness the pricing of C-Note keep dumping Embarrassed Embarrassed
coinerjoe

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:16:34 PM

Everyone, dont forget to vote for CNOTE on mintpal.  You can vote up to 3 times per hour so keep  going back to vote.   
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:41:29 AM

20 min left on auction.... buy $30 worth of C-note, Get $100 worth of FAS
coinerjoe

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:02:56 AM

Dont forget to vote for CNOTE on mintpal.  You get 3 votes per hour.  6 if you are a registered user.  You can vote from your smartphone as well so keep voting. 
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
coinerjoe

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:39:08 PM

Has anyone here had problems with cryptostocks?  I had all my shares sold off at market price and my BTC was taken out of my cryptostocks account.  Ive sent 2 emails now to cryptostocks within a week and still no reply.  They didnt have access to my e-mail however they did it.  The emails were still sitting in my inbox unopened the next day when i woke up my password reset and my account drained.  Im guessing they are intercepting the password reset email somehow, but its nothing more than a guess.  Can anyone shed any light on this subject cause cryptostocks hasnt replied to me at all.
SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:53:17 AM

FUD FUD FUD FUD

right, right.
You have even started a thread on that, and people asked for reasoning and proof. You failed on reasoning and proof, but you held your accusations i see.

You and the other altswap twat have been trying to show that there is something wrong with CS for more than a week.
Why do you keep accusing others if you have no proof??

Usually it is the user who fucks up, and you have not shown you DID NOT.
You are the only person claiming a breach in CS, you and the altswap/firemine/digimine/mineco scam.
Anything to back those accusations?

Are you ready to post your emails & support tickets to CS?

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
coinerjoe

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:58:36 AM

Lol you go around calling people scammers and liars because they were scammed and than expect them to cater to a self entitled ignorant douche like you???  Hahaha what a fucking ego!!!  So what is your part in this?  cryptostocks owner trying to cover your ass by trashing people or just some douche who hopes the exploit stays open long enough to steal from more people.  You clearly have an agenda!  The more you defend it seems the more you are involved with cryptostocks, regardless I could care less anymore.    Im already out my shares, cryptostocks doesnt care, nobody else seems to care that cryptostocks is unsafe and personally i could really give a fuck at this point if somebody as ignorant as you loses out.  Besides if I posted any e-mails in my inbox related to it  you would say its photoshopped like you did to the other person/people who got scammed because of the lax security at cryptostocks or come up with some other bullshit to defend cryptostocks.   No fucking wonder people dont want to get involved in this so called cryptocurrency "community".  Too many scammers and liars and general fucktards like you running around holding it back from ever being taken seriously.   

To anybody else, I hope you dont lose anything.  When i first read about ALTSWAP shareholders getting burned i wasnt sure if they were talking shit and trying to cover thier asses until a couple days or so later my account got taken over and all of my shares sold off and BTC taken out of my cryptostocks account.  In hindsight the least i should have done was liquidated out of cryptostocks when i first read it but i didnt now im out too.  I really dont have enough bitcoin to worry about now, that was most of my holdings mainly from cpu mining a couple coins and flipping it to BTC.  Im just glad i never dumped any real money into this shit just what i had mined over some months.  Like i said i hope you guys dont get burned too, but this along with poloniex and just the general headache you get from trying to sort out what is legit and what is a scam on these boards has got me spent.  I dunno if im 100% done with cryptos but this  shit has me thinking about it and wasting my time on this site doesnt seem very productive.  It seems like a complete waste of my time at this point.   As an end user looking from the outside i just cant see this cryptocraze being sustainable in the long run.  For every good programmer theres 100 hackers, for every good company theres a dozen fake ones and for every decent coin with a hard working team theres 300 fly by night coins with millions of pumpers whos devs drop off the map after they've spent thier premine, and to top it off you are expected to be a security expert just to do simple transactions.When you make sure you are secure and the site you trust gets hacked, you get a bail-in a la poloniex or get called a scammer yourself for trying to inform others of sites like cryptostocks and Gox who are more concerned about keeping up thier public image than security.    Good luck everybody except SZZT who clearly has an agenda.  Im out!!!

FUD FUD FUD FUD

right, right.
You have even started a thread on that, and people asked for reasoning and proof. You failed on reasoning and proof, but you held your accusations i see.

You and the other altswap twat have been trying to show that there is something wrong with CS for more than a week.
Why do you keep accusing others if you have no proof??

Usually it is the user who fucks up, and you have not shown you DID NOT.
You are the only person claiming a breach in CS, you and the altswap/firemine/digimine/mineco scam.
Anything to back those accusations?

Are you ready to post your emails & support tickets to CS?
SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:05:22 PM

When you make sure you are secure and the site you trust gets hacked.

you are called for what you are, because you clearly try to create fuss and panic. You are the single person to claim issues.
You and the altswap/firemine/mineco/digimine dude. Only the two of you claimed such a thing.
The altswap dude was doing it from multiple fake listings.

No other user, no other listing. just the two of you.
And both of you denied any fault on your part and accused someone else.
We have seen the altswap guy denying he sad done anything fishy at CS, but later on he has acknowledged the fact that HE WAS doing scammy things.
There are quite a few posts of his to show.

You on the other hand have been very verbal on your accusations, yet no backups to your claims  Grin

Altswap/firemine/mineco/digimine claimed that CS was hacked,
then he told us his "CEO" had his pc hit by malware,
after that failed he went on to say that he does not control the CS account, yet he does sometimes,
then he asked for our emails,
and then he asked us to download a "video".

And then you came up, the only person in this forum that had his CS portfolio "dissappear".

There are at least 12 different persons on every thread you posted your FUD that asked you for proof.

You seem very irritated for not being taken seriously. You have been asked to verify your serious allegations on several threads/
You have been negative ON ALL THE OCCASIONS YOU WERE ASKED TO SHOW PROOF.

What do you reply to whoever asks for proof? "i'm not technical enough to do so, someone else should prove that CS was hacked"
You silly twat, if you are "not technical enough" to verify that there was a hack in the first place, why do you insist on it?

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:00:51 AM

Please explain to me how coinerjoe is a scammer?  He is not fasbit nor does he control anything on CryptoStocks site.  I do however control those things.  Coinerjoe is a good guy who was helping raise awareness about FAS and C-Note.  I also sent a support ticket to Cryptostocks concerning his issue and got no response.   Coinerjoe has no benefit at all in raising an alarm about a possible security flaw.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:38:33 AM

Please explain to me how coinerjoe is a scammer?  He is not fasbit nor does he control anything on CryptoStocks site.  I do however control those things.  Coinerjoe is a good guy who was helping raise awareness about FAS and C-Note.  I also sent a support ticket to Cryptostocks concerning his issue and got no response.   Coinerjoe has no benefit at all in raising an alarm about a possible security flaw.
Have deleted previous post.  Truth is I don't know coinerjoe and posted quickly upon associating him to aforementioned bogus stocks.  Apologies to coinerjoe for jumping to the wrong conclusion.  Displaced agression on my part I think.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
thy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:37:20 AM

What happened in the FAS stock on cryptostocks, the public shares suddenly increased by exactly 3 000 000 shares and i can't see that there has been any 3 000 000+ shares sold at 0.000003 recently ?

fasbit (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:03:54 PM

What happened in the FAS stock on cryptostocks, the public shares suddenly increased by exactly 3 000 000 shares and i can't see that there has been any 3 000 000+ shares sold at 0.000003 recently ?

I sold 7,000,000 shares in a private offering for .000001 (original IPO price),  The buyers paid 1 BTC for each 1,000,000.  I in turn purchased more hardware.  The buyers as part of their agreement have agreed to withhold selling shares for 120 days to allow the price to rise and stabilize.
/fasbit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: