Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### ANN FAS ### INSTANT ALTCOIN MINING ###  (Read 16007 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:10:54 PM

The trading of FAS and GRID has come to a complete halt - for many reasons yes.
But also because of the 0.000001 constraint at cryptostocks.com - 100 Satoshi is the minimum, really stupid.
The buy order book is empty because no one can make an offer for e.g. 50 Satoshi.

If trading resumed, this stock could become interesting again.
And if not, it's dead anyways.

I just had this idea:

What about creating two new stocks FAS1000 and GRID1000,
and somehow convert all old stocks FAS into the new ones FAS1000 ?

So:
For each 1000 FAS that I own, I would get 1 FAS1000.
For each 1000 GRID that I own, I would get 1 GRID1000.

Is that possible?
What would have to be done for that?

Or is it even possible without the need for new stocks FAS1000 and GRID1000,
and instead do this re-valuation for the existing FAS and GRID?

Thanks for your attention, ideas, input.

:-)

http://gridasics.proboards.com/thread/37/fas-grid-shares-fas1000-grid1000

no sign of a signature

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fasbit (OP)

Activity: 425
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:48:44 AM

Im alive...
C-Note is alive and well... lots of action on PoloniEx
FAS Up and kicking... New mining Hardware in Place....and Running
I put up a vote on CryptoStocks
./fasbit

SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:54:53 PM

Im alive...
./fasbit

You put up a vote on the fas page asking shareholders if they want divs, or if they would rather buy more hardware,
and then you go ahead and state on the GRID page that 100% goes in hardware/
Seems that you already chose what to do with the "coins you found lying around"

Why do you pretend to give out an option for people to vote, when you have already made up your mind?

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:47:12 PM

Im alive...
./fasbit

You put up a vote on the fas page asking shareholders if they want divs, or if they would rather buy more hardware,

Why do you pretend to give out an option for people to vote, when you have already made up your mind?

FAS and GRID are not the same project.  There is no pretend here.  There is a real vote on FAS.  There is NOT a vote on GRID.  That will come in 90 days.  People need to see that it is growing and gaining value.
./fasbit
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 04:03:31 PM

Im alive...
./fasbit

FAS and GRID are not the same project.  There is no pretend here.  There is a real vote on FAS.  There is NOT a vote on GRID.  That will come in 90 days.  People need to see that it is growing and gaining value.
./fasbit

You said you welcome criticism and this is going to be critical but I intend for this to be constructive.  Do you not understand why anyone with an investment in FAS would want to get any payout they can?  The dividends are usually 1 sat per share so even if someone would buy FAS @ 50 sat (most of us paid much much more), they are waiting nearly 50 dividend payments to make ROI.  At your current rate of about 1 payment per month, that's over 4 years ROI.  So while I understand the long term positive of investing 100% into hardware, we just have not seen anything to justify it.  The dividend payment amount has remained the same while becoming less and less frequent.

On top of that your infrequent communication has made us investors think FAS is just another scam investment on cryptostocks.com on multiple occasions.  I'm glad to still see you are around but I think better communication on your part will go a long way to restore faith and share sales.

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:48:12 PM

Im alive...
./fasbit

./fasbit

You said you welcome criticism and this is going to be critical but I intend for this to be constructive.  Do you not understand why anyone with an investment in FAS would want to get any payout they can?  The dividends are usually 1 sat per share so even if someone would buy FAS @ 50 sat (most of us paid much much more), they are waiting nearly 50 dividend payments to make ROI.  At your current rate of about 1 payment per month, that's over 4 years ROI.  So while I understand the long term positive of investing 100% into hardware, we just have not seen anything to justify it.  The dividend payment amount has remained the same while becoming less and less frequent.

On top of that your infrequent communication has made us investors think FAS is just another scam investment on cryptostocks.com on multiple occasions.  I'm glad to still see you are around but I think better communication on your part will go a long way to restore faith and share sales.

No problem on criticism.  I think the crypto-world has had so many scams that now people are really gun shy and accuse anyone and everyone of a scam.  I had to have a plan to make it all work out and come out of the changes in the market and changes in my own circumstances and still take care of the investors. 
Here are a few facts you should at least acknowledge:
1) When I sold GRID shares, I raised 65 BTC on the IPO.  I think if there would have been a good time to disappear with a pile of money it would have been then. But instead I shipped out 100's of miners to the buyers.  What ever was left over became the GRID mining base.  To date, GRID has paid out over 9 BTC in dividends.
2) FAS has paid out over 16 BTC in dividends.  The original IPO was only 10 BTC.  Anyone who bought on the IPO has made 1.6x return. 
3) GRID - We bought a new technology at the peak price.  Immediately after the IPO the price of BTC started falling and millions of ASIC chips hit the market.  The cost of 1mhs of scrypt mining was about $200 on the day we bought the GRIDS, today 1mhs costs about $5.00.  These are realities of the market.
Your only real criticism is that I didn't communicate enough.  And I apologized to everyone and I'm moving forward, to make it work, to adapt and move forward.
./fasbit
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:02:22 PM

And whats happening with FASBIT? Are you offering refunds on that project??

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:33:05 AM

Im alive...
./fasbit

i cant seem to be able to vote :p

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 04:34:22 PM

No problem on criticism.  I think the crypto-world has had so many scams that now people are really gun shy and accuse anyone and everyone of a scam.  I had to have a plan to make it all work out and come out of the changes in the market and changes in my own circumstances and still take care of the investors. 
Here are a few facts you should at least acknowledge:
1) When I sold GRID shares, I raised 65 BTC on the IPO.  I think if there would have been a good time to disappear with a pile of money it would have been then. But instead I shipped out 100's of miners to the buyers.  What ever was left over became the GRID mining base.  To date, GRID has paid out over 9 BTC in dividends.
2) FAS has paid out over 16 BTC in dividends.  The original IPO was only 10 BTC.  Anyone who bought on the IPO has made 1.6x return. 
3) GRID - We bought a new technology at the peak price.  Immediately after the IPO the price of BTC started falling and millions of ASIC chips hit the market.  The cost of 1mhs of scrypt mining was about $200 on the day we bought the GRIDS, today 1mhs costs about $5.00.  These are realities of the market.
Your only real criticism is that I didn't communicate enough.  And I apologized to everyone and I'm moving forward, to make it work, to adapt and move forward.
./fasbit

I'm not too versed on the whole GRID project so I'm simply talking about FAS here.  It's good that GRID has already paid out a good amount of dividends.  I would need to see ROI so far based on IPO price to see if it was worth it, however.  As for #2, I was not one of those fortunate enough to get in early and get a return.  I joined later and have not earned much back at all which makes me hesitant to ride it out and invest in more hardware versus take the dividend payment.  The entire time I've had FAS shares, I've only seen the dividends tapering off.

I know firsthand what the ASICs did to scrypt.  They've rendered my 7950 rig virtually obsolete as far as earning fiat goes but I'm in it for crypto, not making fiat so the rig still runs 24/7, just on x11.

That all being said, I would definitely consider a trade-up program from FAS to GRID (or the next project) if you were to offer it.  Your communication has sucked but it currently seems like you're trying to do better and that is worth the benefit of the doubt.  I truly believe you do what you do for the same reasons as I do.  The whole community is in the lull right now with everything that's going on and the financial institutions attacking crypto in all areas.  We all need to stay tighter together and work on fixing things from within.  The fact that crypto is under attack should tell you that big money is worried and we are all on to something.

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
amdfxman1701

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

How about refunding everyone's bitcoins that invested in your fastbit exchange? No communication on that project nor updates. Makes your other project look like scams and you a scammer!

Everyone BEWARE before investing anymore money into any project associated with fasbit.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
amdfxman1701

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:50:32 AM

Guess I was right. Fasbit hasn't even been back to update on the progress of the projects scam nor to defend himself. No dividends, nothing.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
amdfxman1701

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:43:37 AM

Still nothing. No updates, no communication, no dividends, nothing. SCAM

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
DoppelgangerUK

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:38:47 PM

I am receiving dividends from the fasbit exchange security at the moment fine.
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:56:59 PM

Where do the divs come from, the exchange does not exist, people are not trading there, how can there be any profit, out of which he can pay dividents?
And his two mining projects(FAS & GRID) are practically dead, as he has acknowledged himself on the latest announcements over at CS.

Those 2 satoshis on the fasbit exchange project every other day are not divs.

They are bait for the people that are not very good with checking his previous works. Don't fall for it.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:04:48 AM

I have FAS https://cryptostocks.com/securities/87 and GRID https://cryptostocks.com/securities/94 shares, and I would like to sell them - because I am in urgent need of money. I would accept a much lower price, but due to the stupid design of cryptostocks.com I cannot even sell far under price. Why?

The trading of these two securities at cryptostocks.com has long come to a complete halt,
because their prices are locked at the lowest possible price 0.000001, by huge sell orders;
and there are no buy orders, because the cryptostocks.com system idiosyncratically does not allow for lower prices.

Hard to imagine they suddenly start moving again, just by themselves.
Long ago I suggested something - but my posting got deleted by the thread owner.

If all of our securities get divided by a factor of 10 or 100 (or 1000?),
then we could get out of this eternal deadlock situation,
because suddenly it makes sense to trade these objects again, by (very low price) buy orders.

In contrast: Right now stocks of fasbit are worthless numbers.

Practical example for my suggestion:
If I own 700 GRID now, I should get 7 NEWGRID.
If I own 2400 FAS now, I should get 24 NEWFAS.

That will happen to everyone, so no additional value is created;
but hopefully the price will start moving away from the 0.000001 edge of death.

If anyone has a better idea, please suggest something else.

no sign of a signature
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:58:42 AM

I've been holding grid and fas on crypto stocks  for over a year because there is no other option I've invested a ton and got squat. How's those rigs running. Nice I bet  . Enjoy

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Corsa1r

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:03:33 AM

I have FAS https://cryptostocks.com/securities/87 and GRID https://cryptostocks.com/securities/94 shares, and I would like to sell them - because I am in urgent need of money. I would accept a much lower price, but due to the stupid design of cryptostocks.com I cannot even sell far under price. Why?

The trading of these two securities at cryptostocks.com has long come to a complete halt,
because their prices are locked at the lowest possible price 0.000001, by huge sell orders;
and there are no buy orders, because the cryptostocks.com system idiosyncratically does not allow for lower prices.

Hard to imagine they suddenly start moving again, just by themselves.
Long ago I suggested something - but my posting got deleted by the thread owner.

If all of our securities get divided by a factor of 10 or 100 (or 1000?),
then we could get out of this eternal deadlock situation,
because suddenly it makes sense to trade these objects again, by (very low price) buy orders.

In contrast: Right now stocks of fasbit are worthless numbers.

Practical example for my suggestion:
If I own 700 GRID now, I should get 7 NEWGRID.
If I own 2400 FAS now, I should get 24 NEWFAS.

That will happen to everyone, so no additional value is created;
but hopefully the price will start moving away from the 0.000001 edge of death.

If anyone has a better idea, please suggest something else.

I like this idea, not being able to sell cheaper than 0.000001 is stupid. I could sell for 50% of that and still be happy. Would probably find buyers too.
amdfxman1701

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:22:18 PM

Where do the divs come from, the exchange does not exist, people are not trading there, how can there be any profit, out of which he can pay dividents?
And his two mining projects(FAS & GRID) are practically dead, as he has acknowledged himself on the latest announcements over at CS.

Those 2 satoshis on the fasbit exchange project every other day are not divs.

They are bait for the people that are not very good with checking his previous works. Don't fall for it.

Winner winner, chicken dinner!!! You are so very correct. the dev should just own up, sell whatever equipment he has from GRID and FAS and distribute the dividends. With the FASBIT exchange, since he'd basically holding the money, he should just refund all the shareholders since nothing has come from it.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █