Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hydro: The $1800 Airdrop  (Read 20552 times)
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

Very lucky to everyone who participated in such airdoprs. Such airdrops are very rare, but it is nice to receive a large amount of money for minimal actions.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

and I guarantee that 1000% is just a scam and that is nothing more than a phishing site, be careful in following an airdrop, or better avoid just airdrops that promise excessive profits.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

ONT airdrop was also huge. I think it was much more than Hydro.

rezha82

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

really, do you belong to the participant, I think for now very few that give estimation as big as this because i have until now only get about 1 $ from every airdrop that I follow.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

yes, you are right there are a lot of AIRDROP ICO which have different Airdrop values. I just found out there is Airdrop Hydro which gives great value. Maybe it's your luck. I can only congratulate you that you have succeeded in Airdrop Hydro.
For now I don't follow airdrop, so I can't share Airdrop.

labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

You are very lucky. You got the $1800 with airdrop. It provides the interest and more profitable for the candidate to grow in the future. I think this plus point to believe and work smoothly with long time.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

I believe ONT beats the hydro airdrop, people who got into ONT made over $3000k so i think ONT still remains the highest paid airdrop this 2018 though i didn't get into anyone my highest airdrop is poly.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

I was not that lucky to get the hydro airdrop during the time of distribution, but i was able to get poly airdrop, that's the highest airdrop i have gotten so far since i join the crypto space.
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

I also took the airdrop and the price was fantastic when listed on Mercatox, if I am not mistaken I get around $ 2182.22- $ 3682.50. It was my first airdrop that made thousands of dollars
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

There are a lot of ICOs, airdrops that are $5, $10, $15, $50. But there is only one that has an Airdrop of $1800 each participant; Hydro's ICO. I was extremely happy that I managed to join this airdrop before it was gone, would you mind sharing your biggest Airdrop?

I think such airdrops will not be repeated
It's getting harder
I wonder what benefits the company has made from this generous giving?

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

As soon as you see an Airdrop offering $1800 in value, you might as well just replace <value> with <insert shitcoin here>

Such a "high value" airdrop is just asking for a complete dump after distribution, even worse than often happens with some bounties.

After a quick search of your project, I have found that it meets the criteria of <shitcoin>
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

There are a lot of ICOs, airdrops that are $5, $10, $15, $50. But there is only one that has an Airdrop of $1800 each participant; Hydro's ICO. I was extremely happy that I managed to join this airdrop before it was gone, would you mind sharing your biggest Airdrop?

I don't know how this airdrop was done, and according to you it is worth $1800 is this the ICO price ?

if it is, whats the price upon listing on  an exchange. As i understand airdrop participants usually drop the shit out of a coin upon listing. Thats why i think airdrops organisers pay pennies and the one that manage to pay a reasonable amount of money get investors fund fu*k upon listing. prices always go ( -10x or more ) below ICO price and it takes months and months of a lot of work to get back to ICO price. Thats if the project actually survive the dump.

I personally haven't participated in an airdrop that pay a reasonable amount of money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:42:47 AM

Ontology is the biggest airdrop I participated.
if you were registered to their newsletter you would have gotten 1000 ONT. Now valued more than $5k.
Unbelievable! Awesome! this is the biggest gain from zero money investment.
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Here's me thinking ONT airdrop was for NEO coin hodlers. ONT is the biggest airdrop in crypto history because they gave 1000 tokens to each participant and it listed at $2 if my memory serves me right
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:53:40 AM

Yes I heard it alot hydro makes a biggest and successful airdrop in the history of crypto space. I may have to consider to join promising airdrops again. I hope we will have this cool project in the future.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:56:25 AM

congratulations on this success. so far i have not received anything from any airdrop. but your post motivates me to continue to participate in some airdrops.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:59:10 AM

Good for you that you notice this airdrop and joined in. For me, I stop joining the airdrop due to just a small rewards I get. But when I read this, I determine myself to join and participate airdrop campaigns again.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

yes, some of my friends also joined the hydro bounty, they got quite a lot of money from the bounty.

I've also got $ 2000 from airdrop - Equal token, but at this time the price of the token is almost worthless.
I am excited about making money for free.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

You are lucky because 1800 dollars for aidrops is sometimes only to happen. Because most of the airdrops now are scam and not pay. But other participants get more than 10 dollars minimum if the ICO are successful.
cityhall

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:23:14 AM

I envy you all who got thousands of dollar just from an airdrop.  Too late to this game I guess because now everybody say almost all of airdrops is a scam so I just join one or two airdrop.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

I have a lot to read about airdrops that are mostly scams and do not pay I think you've got a lot of money in your home and in a claim you've got so much money.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: