Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hydro: The $1800 Airdrop  (Read 20552 times)
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:55:25 PM

it was hydro that was also my biggest airdrop because I was able to earn so much money thanks to him

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:23:26 AM

There are a lot of ICOs, airdrops that are $5, $10, $15, $50. But there is only one that has an Airdrop of $1800 each participant; Hydro's ICO. I was extremely happy that I managed to join this airdrop before it was gone, would you mind sharing your biggest Airdrop?

Congratulation, I also heard about that Airdrop and many sharings of participants when its price raise highly and I am quite regret when know to this Airdrop too late and it deserves to be the worthest Airdrop

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
jessyj48

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:36:50 AM

This sound so unreal, to see an airdrop that has such value is like looking for a pin in a mighty ocean ,I guess you are so lucky ,I joined some in the past and the highest I make out of them is 45$ and another one around 30$ ,many are just worthless ,sleeping in my wallet

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:58:59 AM

My biggest airdrop is DeepOnion. I got a lot from the airdrop but when it was ATH, January, I got almost $10k worth of DeepOnion at once which was really a big one although I didn't sell at that time which was a wrong decission.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:13:43 AM

Given that huge amount off airdrop with no bullrun presently at the time will drag the coin price down ,the dev is not an expert in the Field and he just wasted money ,though we are all looking for profit but not the one that will drag a project down ,the highest I've make from airdrop is 25$ so far but I'm picky now in participating

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:27:50 AM

It is surely an experience you don't want to forget,to be a part of an airdrop that gives $1800 in value,that is huge.I can't remember the last time anyone get such huge rewards from bounty campaign now to talk of airdrop. I wish we can go back to such days in crypto that you do less and earn more,to earn $5 now in airdrop is very difficult, scammers are not helping the situation.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:32:53 AM

They don't give $ 1800 worth
only when the price is pumping, 222k hydro worth $ 1800
I got 222k of hydro too but I only got $ 10, no one knows when the price will pump and when it will dump

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Mianae

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:39:50 AM

Hydro wasn't the only airdrop which was worth high. Airdrops like Blue that got to as high as 2 USD with distributions between 1k to 10k Blue. Those who got 10k got 20k through airdrop. Even telcoin airdrop was huge too I got over 300k which was worth over 3k early last year.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 01:04:37 AM

Congratulations on your perfect timing on participating hydro airdrop campaign. As for me, the only big amount that I get on airdrop was 100 usd, but sad to say, I didn't remember its coin name, but luckily I did participate that campaign.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:20:07 AM

I'm not into airdrops and I just heard this out when a lot of people keeps on shouting on how blessed they were just for this airdrop.

It's a free money and a nice amount that they have given out. I think there will be a part two of these kind of airdrops since the market has been too low for such airdrops. If ever there will be a part two of this kind of airdrop, I'm not still interested with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:27:15 AM

only a few people might enjoy the results of hydro. airdrop which is enough to make people get rich in a short time if they follow it quite a lot but now there is no more airdrop like that
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:00:23 AM

Airdrop that i get and having a good value is long ago, an airdrop that giving the participant some waves coins. even though it's just about 100 coins, but the price does making me happy to get that airdrop.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:05:25 AM

$ 23 from the airdrop blockchain xlm. unfortunately it was a long time ago, because I still didn't believe that there was an airdrop that gave $ 1800. in my opinion it's the biggest airdrop ever.
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 03:38:12 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 03:50:40 AM by hifzi

ebtc for me, i registered 2 account( using VPN) wich each got 2.5k ebtc
and a moment after the price of ebtc hit 2 USD i sell all my ebtc,
and got almost 10k usd, thats free money because some one from developer dump that airdrop

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 03:47:08 AM

I believe when the market goes bullish, we'll see more airdrops like Hyrdo. It was a legend. I did got it luckily and was hoping that more such projects will also come but the market had dried out since.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:53:04 AM

I know the project, my friends were very happy to join this project, they received a huge reward from this project even though I didn't participate, it was a reward for those handyman

jubilarian

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 06:38:06 AM

I remember that anyone joined Hydro's airdrop, he/ she gotten 220k tokens and if they sold at the highest price, its worth is $3k. This is bigest airdrop I have seen. 

Cameron1Love

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:42:30 AM

There are a lot of ICOs, airdrops that are $5, $10, $15, $50. But there is only one that has an Airdrop of $1800 each participant; Hydro's ICO. I was extremely happy that I managed to join this airdrop before it was gone, would you mind sharing your biggest Airdrop?
When my 1st ETH wallet/ERC20 hasn't still hacked I've got 6k$ for an airdrop. My friend on telegram shared his PRL token and he given us 2000PRL per friends or member on the telegram. And I sold this token at 3$ each. So I got 6k$ for an easy airdrop. Just sharing my side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: