Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will setup e-commerce with matching app and mobile friendly version.  (Read 410 times)
johnnyfla123 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 06:21:13 PM

I will create a e-commerce website complete with a native ios app. everything is fully controllable from the website backend panel itself.

The features on the app include:
  • QRCode Scanner
  • Login & Sign Up
  • Fully integrated with the website system
  • Localization(App can by in multiple languages by using on what region opens the app)
  • Multiple themes that can be customized to what ever you wish. Fully managed from the site side of the system. No need to have ot update app
  • Integrated with Instagram, bootstrap 3.0 and swiper
  • Able to send Push notification's for sales, and to draw in customers.(95% of the people in ios open push notifications when they see them pop up)
  • Has sidebar nav menu to include pages, contact us info, and any thing you would want customers to see.  
  • Able to pay with bitcoin from the ios app. (apple allows. the example app has this feature)

The site side uses wordpress to manage everything from 1 panel.

• I can convert html websites into the wordpress format so you dont have to have a new site
  • I can use any wordpress theme as well. We can change almost any part of the theme until your satisfied as well.
  • you can easily accept bitcoin and other payment getaways in the website and app.

I can add custom things that just your site would like to. for instance if you sold gold and wanted live time gold prices. you sell licenses for panels, downloadable content.

If you would like and example of my work look at the website eddiecreek.ca and the link to the app in the app store is: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eddie-creek/id783737757?mt=8

If you want to request more info or would like a quote you can pm me here or just reply

I do require a 25% down payment. After i finish the project then i will be paid the rest. I am also willing to do escrow provided you pay the fees.

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnnyfla123 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:17:23 PM

bump looking for work.

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: