Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 75 BITCOIN LOAN REQUEST. REPAY 150 BITCOINS. LARGE COLLATERAL.  (Read 1263 times)
SohailSabri (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:35:20 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 06:24:40 PM by SohailSabri

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, and I'm looking for a loan of 75 Bitcoins.

1 ) The Bitcoins are for a mining business.

2 ) I am able to fully prove my identity if you so require, including pictures of legal information, identification, proof of address ect..

3 ) You will have the collateral that is the details of one of my credit cards, and one of my current accounts.

4 ) If you require any other information, I am able to oblige.

5 ) I will be able to pay the loan back within 90 days exactly, promising you double what you invested i.e 150 bitcoins.

6 ) If you require any other information, I am happy to provide it.

7 ) Please do not mock me, I'm serious about this, you should be too.

8 ) When I provide you with the details do not use my accounts or give them away.

9 ) I have provided my real name and email address on my profile.

10) Willing to video call anyone who disputes my claims or is interested in investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 07:01:41 PM

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, and I'm looking for a loan of 75 Bitcoins.

1 ) The Bitcoins are for a mining business.

2 ) I am able to fully prove my identity if you so require, including pictures of legal information, identification, proof of address ect..

3 ) You will have the collateral that is the details of one of my credit cards, and one of my current accounts.

4 ) If you require any other information, I am able to oblige.

5 ) I will be able to pay the loan back within 60 days exactly, promising you double what you invested i.e 140 bitcoins.

6 ) If you require any other information, I am happy to provide it.

7 ) Please do not mock me, I'm serious about this, you should be too.

8 ) When I provide you with the details do not use my accounts or give them away.

9 ) I have provided my real name and email address on my profile.

75 BTC ? Smiley and you think your collateral is worth it???

it is a lot of money Smiley

if you are in crisis - you might just take money and get away with give a fu** to your collateral Tongue

But i wish you  best with finding someone who would help
SohailSabri (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:07:02 PM

Yes, yes I do.

I know I am investable, my collateral is worth it, I can prove my identity to any extent and am willing to video call anyone who disputes me or any of my claims to prove them wrong.
lookism

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:15:25 PM

Yes, yes I do.

I know I am investable, my collateral is worth it, I can prove my identity to any extent and am willing to video call anyone who disputes me or any of my claims to prove them wrong.
I'm sorry but your info means nothing, to anyone here.

And 75 btc is round 50k usd. I'm sorry but your credit card is not worth 50k. I could go get a prepaid card (vcc), that looks and seems like a real visa credit card, but only has $1.00 on it. Your collateral is worthless, sorry op.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 07:18:54 PM

Yes, yes I do.

I'm sorry but your info means nothing, to anyone here.

And 75 btc is round 50k usd. I'm sorry but your credit card is not worth 50k. I could go get a prepaid card (vcc), that looks and seems like a real visa credit card, but only has $1.00 on it. Your collateral is worthless, sorry op.

thats exacly what I was thinking of Smiley Smiley
Realy sorry OP but propably you want find anyone who will give you THAT (too) much trust.

On other hand I would say to all of forum members to better be aware of your offer.

But. Wish you all best anyway! Smiley
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 07:19:29 PM

75 BTC = $52,500

To even be considered collateral the credit card and account would have to be worth much more than that.

If so, I have a much easier idea:

Take the money out of your account, get a cash advance on your credit card and BUY the BTC.  In two months pay off the credit card and put the money back into your account.

The interest charged on your credit card will be less than the amount I would charge you for the loan.

If you can meet me in person I will even sell you the BTC for cash.  We can even arrange to meet somewhere nice.

Win - win - win all around.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
SohailSabri (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:46:10 PM

Well I didn't say how much was in the current account. Did I?

So what is the value of collateral you guys would be after?
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 08:40:33 PM

Well I didn't say how much was in the current account. Did I?

So what is the value of collateral you guys would be after?

The collateral would have to be more than 100% of the loan.

If you have enough in your account to cover the loan then you have enough to buy the BTC.

So, just buy the BTC.  I live in Colorado.  Come meet me and I will sell the BTC to you.

You are offering over $50,000 in interest on a $50,000 loan in two three months.  For less than that you can fly here from pretty much anywhere in the world to do the transaction.

Edit:  I see you have adjusted the loan period from two to three months.

PS:  You can even plan to do some skiing while you are here.  The snow is great this time of year.  

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
UltraPleb

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:03:24 PM

Take the money out of your account, get a cash advance on your credit card and BUY the BTC.  In two months pay off the credit card and put the money back into your account.

The interest charged on your credit card will be less than the amount I would charge you for the loan.

If you can meet me in person I will even sell you the BTC for cash.  We can even arrange to meet somewhere nice.

This is exactly what anyone would do. Suspicious thread, would not recommend taking this offer on without some better collateral.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 11:17:58 PM

This is exactly what anyone would do. Suspicious thread, would not recommend taking this offer on without some better collateral.

sure not. He wont find anyone that stupid.

PM me if he did Tongue
trashymonkey

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:41:04 PM

Lol at some these people.

"Hi you don't know me, but can I borrow 50 grand? I promise I'll pay you back, I'll even let you hold my credit card which may or may not be stolen/fake/fraudently obtained."
trashymonkey

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:42:12 PM

Anytime I need a good laugh I just come to the lending forum.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 12:02:31 AM

Op seems to be gone anyway.
Maybe he relaized that if he need a donkey he need to change place.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:07:19 AM

Also a description of what the money is going towards would be helpful, as "a mining operation" is quite vague.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:25:55 AM

If i had 75 BTC, i would have lend you. I do not believe that u can double your bitcoins with 0 risk

WELL, you will be able to give back 150 BTC if price of a BTC miraculously go below 10$, which is very very very unlikely.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 10:57:47 AM

If i had 75 BTC, i would have lend you. I do not believe that u can double your bitcoins with 0 risk

WELL, you will be able to give back 150 BTC if price of a BTC miraculously go below 10$, which is very very very unlikely.

HAHAHAHA, thats good Cheesy
I like this post Tongue

So I want to lend money too!

Please lend be 100BTC I will give it back when 1BTC=1$ Tongue
BawsyBoss

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:58:15 PM

Op seems to be gone anyway.
Maybe he relaized that if he need a donkey he need to change place.
Actually, this is a good place to find one, as I have realized. There ARE dumb people in this forum who fall for obvious scams.

Forever strong.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:56:13 PM

Let's see a business plan.  You should have a very detailed business plan with all of your projections and costs. 
Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:00:52 PM

i only need 74 btc.
give it to me please. my sisters friends uncle has a sick hamster needs a hip replacement.

1A52WNFgU8hsEV7sBGMVRZQ1B3SuwHRT21
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:08:46 PM

i only need 74 btc.
give it to me please. my sisters friends uncle has a sick hamster needs a hip replacement.

1A52WNFgU8hsEV7sBGMVRZQ1B3SuwHRT21

No problem just sent me your bullshitCoin wallet and I will lend you easly
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: