Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:13:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a ready platform (100%), Looking for investors  (Read 413 times)
FATechnologies (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:20 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 06:23:34 PM by FATechnologies

I am building a free SMS reseller platform. There is non all over the internet!
The platform is almost ready, am already building my team.

Investors will also benefit from this very interesting project. Please leave me with your Skype or Whats App or Telegram for partnership info..

BETA VERSION IS OUT.

EDITED

https://freeresell.com/images/new/view.jpeg

Only one investor who really shares this dream.
pozitivist

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

Eagle Project - Blockchain 3.0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

Hi! I can help with promotion!

▬▬ EAGLEX  ▬▬
Blockchain 3.0 - IronGeekChain with Iron dBFT consensus
eaglepay.io (http://eaglepay.io) | https://t.me/eaglecoinworld
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

I am building a free messaging reseller platform. There is non all over the internet, and i will be building this using Blockchain technologies.

Platform is almost ready, am already building my team.

Investors will also benefit from this very interesting project. Please leave me with your Skype for more info, also ready to show you a demo.

Im quite confused or curious about that messaging reseller platform. Is this the same like on messaging apps or programs ? since it do have reseller word i dont have much clue on how it works.
You are searching for investors right? It would be more ideal if you would post it publicly so that the community will able to understand on what is your project all about and you might able to find that investor that you are looking for depending if they would able to see a potential of your project. Hows that?

FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

I am building a free messaging reseller platform. There is non all over the internet, and i will be building this using Blockchain technologies.

Investors will also benefit from this very interesting project. Please leave me with your Skype for more info, also ready to show you a demo.

Im quite confused or curious about that messaging reseller platform. Is this the same like on messaging apps or programs ? since it do have reseller word i dont have much clue on how it works.
You are searching for investors right? It would be more ideal if you would post it publicly so that the community will able to understand on what is your project all about and you might able to find that investor that you are looking for depending if they would able to see a potential of your project. Hows that?

Yeah, great. Messaging platform like Bulk sms like Clickatell

Yeah, am ready to answer any question asked. Demo will soon be available
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

85% ready
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

I think you will be better to show the current progress of your platform to attract the investors interest into your project, completed also by some whitepaper or comprehensive description of your project for well understanding from investors.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

I think you will be better to show the current progress of your platform to attract the investors interest into your project, completed also by some whitepaper or comprehensive description of your project for well understanding from investors.

i can only show links via PM
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

There must be some reasons why he chose to keep it on PM since he's only looking for interested investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

What is the total investment you are looking for? $10k, $100k, $1M, $10M?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

as much as possible i guess, the more you invest the higher the potential return.

with 10 M you could annoy people worldwide about it in the media

Sema1984

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

Please, send me some information about your project via pm. i have a lot of ad opportunities for your platform. Thanks in advance
VAC official

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

Hi! I can help with promotion!
Hi we would love to give you a chance to utilize your talented in blockchain area as we are currently promoting our ico project internationally. Please feel free to contact us tabowen@bitspace.cc
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

I think they want to make confidential yet of their platform since  it isn't not yet totally ready that's why he said make a pm and he can show you how things will work.

For the one who created the OP, Im interested to learn what kind of project your team cooking. I have some connections to some investors and wanna know how can we cooperate with the project?

You can shoot me a message here, and lets discuss what possible arrangement, maybe I can help you promote it to a lot of people. Gonna wait for your response. Thank you

I left you a response via PM.
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Please, send me some information about your project via pm. i have a lot of ad opportunities for your platform. Thanks in advance

I left you a pm
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

You need to understand the project first and how it works before asking this question.
omi121

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

Hi,

Can you pm me some screenshots of your project? After that we can communicate on skype as well
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Hello,

With thousands of interested  ICO developers today looking for what to build to defraud innocent blockchain investors, i am being careful of whom i  show any screenshot or demo else these guys are very fast in writing a white paper, then my solution will later look like a copy of an ICO already in sales.

If i cant verify you then you are either a scam or you have a secret motive.  Please let me make this very clear, i am not desperate in search of an investor. I am currently building this platform with my funds and i am able to pay my temporary team helping me develop cos its a very wide project with 3 dashboards ( Main Admin, Reseller, and User)
While on the front end, we have the main website design and 2 other designs we are currently working on for resellers.

This is how it will work -------------->
A reseller comes to the platform, registers on the site ---> log in and points a domain name bought from any provider, all required is to point the domain name with the information given, then reseller site is ready. This guy will just go to his dashboard and choose from already made templates (which we are currently working on) then just change text and images. Every reseller will configure his own pricing and all platforms all are white-labeled.

The beauty of this application is that we are trying to make it possible for people to earn online in a very corporate manner without any effort. We will handle support and maintenance, all the reseller need to do is to advertise his website and see his profit grow and definitely withdraw anytime he wishes via Cryptocurrencies and fiat.

travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

Its better , you should provide some more detailed information about your product and concept.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

Its better , you should provide some more detailed information about your product and concept.

I have, please read my last post.

Thanks.
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Today made my solution 95% ready
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: