Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:37:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kin is finally integrated into Kik  (Read 78 times)
satrum (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

"Kin is finally integrated into Kik" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/338
Great news for community.

Kin Foundation announce that Kik has launched new ways to earn and spend Kin in-app!

Kin is taking an important step toward becoming the most used cryptocurrency in the world!

Our first ecosystem partner, Kik, integrated Kin into the app, making this the first time that real users will get their hands on Kin. Beginning today, a sample group will be able to use Kin to unlock new features in Kik. They’ll also have the opportunity to earn and spend in the new Kin Marketplace Beta, a central place for Kin experiences. Transactions in both the Kik app and the Kin Marketplace Beta will be the first uses of Kin on the new Kin blockchain.

This is a major opportunity to help developers understand what is possible with Kin, encouraging more apps and platforms to build Kin-powered experiences that will drive the entire ecosystem forward. It is huge milestone, but it’s only the beginning. This initial experience will soon expand to a larger user base, and as the ecosystem grows, so will the ways that users can earn and spend their Kin.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

That is superb news for kin holders and investors but personally i think that it would have been better if they implemented kin after launching their own blockchain for more efficiency and fool-proof service, i hope they will upgrade soon.

satrum (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

That is superb news for kin holders and investors but personally i think that it would have been better if they implemented kin after launching their own blockchain for more efficiency and fool-proof service, i hope they will upgrade soon.

yes, we all want mainnet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: