Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⏩ If we travel faster than the speed of light, would we be able to reach past? ⏪  (Read 68 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bountypanel (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:43:37 PM

Lets have a thought experiment!

Imagine you are a mass-less observer who can travel at any speed at will.

Once you move faster than the speed of light, you will be able to reach the photons that left earth before you, you caught up to it. So you will be in observation, travelling to the past... so its not the future its the past. ie, you will catch up to the photon that left in the past from earth before you did, even ahead of your departure, so you will observe the past, even though your time is still moving forward according to me.

What do you think?
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

Lets have a thought experiment!

Imagine you are a mass-less observer who can travel at any speed at will.

Once you move faster than the speed of light, you will be able to reach the photons that left earth before you, you caught up to it. So you will be in observation, travelling to the past... so its not the future its the past. ie, you will catch up to the photon that left in the past from earth before you did, even ahead of your departure, so you will observe the past, even though your time is still moving forward according to me.

What do you think?

I'm in a fast plane. I fire a bullet. I step on the gas pedal of the plane and pass the bullet. I slow down to let it pass. I look at my watch to see what time it is but forgot that my watch was stolen by the hooker I was with the night before. In my next life, I'm gonna come back as Captain Kirk, travel back in time and retrieve my watch.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: