Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash  (Read 307 times)
fabiorem (OP)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

The situation with bitcoin is fishy, to say the least. I have been following the mining costs, and the relation of hashrate to the market price, and what worries me, here, is not the bear market itself, but the fact that bitcoin is way below its mining costs. Not only bitcoin, but litecoin too. A situation like that can lead to a breaking of small mining companies, which would increase centralization in the hands of a few.

You cant say the same about ethereum, which, although also in a bear market, is still profitable to mine.

Knowing that bitmain is the main miner in the bitcoin market, and that the biggest mining companies have joined CME futures, what is the probability that bitcoin cash might jump in the next three weeks?

I have been thinking about buying it, and even researched for some wallet that would not conflict with the Core wallet (the ABC wallet did that).

Those who have been following bitcoin cash, can you give some advice about it? What are the prospects about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

The situation with bitcoin is fishy, to say the least. I have been following the mining costs, and the relation of hashrate to the market price, and what worries me, here, is not the bear market itself, but the fact that bitcoin is way below its mining costs. Not only bitcoin, but litecoin too. A situation like that can lead to a breaking of small mining companies, which would increase centralization in the hands of a few.

You cant say the same about ethereum, which, although also in a bear market, is still profitable to mine.

Knowing that bitmain is the main miner in the bitcoin market, and that the biggest mining companies have joined CME futures, what is the probability that bitcoin cash might jump in the next three weeks?

I have been thinking about buying it, and even researched for some wallet that would not conflict with the Core wallet (the ABC wallet did that).

Those who have been following bitcoin cash, can you give some advice about it? What are the prospects about it?
You mean that shitty coin of Ver? I dont see any coins that would able to surpass Bitcoin and those forked coins are just still considered to be altcoin in the market. Bitcoin do really have flaws but havent you consider that people are still staying? inspite of having those flaws?
Bitcoin cash might have edge but im not spending a single cent with this project,not due that it isnt good but i dont like its owner.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

never think it will trade below $1000 https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:01:41 PM

You mean that shitty coin of Ver? I dont see any coins that would able to surpass Bitcoin and those forked coins are just still considered to be altcoin in the market. Bitcoin do really have flaws but havent you consider that people are still staying? inspite of having those flaws?
Bitcoin cash might have edge but im not spending a single cent with this project,not due that it isnt good but i dont like its owner.  Grin

I admire and respect your opinion, but i recommend that you do an "out of the box" analysis to understand the real reason for Bitcoin cash, maybe Roger is not wrong. there are dubious technical aspects in Bitcoin Cash and this can soon be solved, to add the market is changing and Bitcoin cash is one of the keys.

fabiorem (OP)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

81% fall since ATH. Thats a good buy.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:23:33 AM

every one can predict may be in July bitcoin mooning or in end of year, i thinks BCH its not possible jump in 3 weeks, may be this end of year..
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

B cash cost around 300 usd at the beginning. It was quite expensive for it) Imho now it is still on pump) Maybe when it will  cost for around 100 usd I would think to buy some)

kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

I don't know about what is good or not to say the least. But I think clerical observation is the key to small or bigger profits.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

I agree, that is a good buy and bitcoin cash is much better than many coins now because most coins are no doubt a trash but I would rather not to choose bcash for long term.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

BCH is really worthy project because last year segwit2x is launched in December last week but that month completely Bitcoin server is down so automatically Bitcoin cash value is raise in the market. This was the main hype in Bitcoin cash but peoples are expecting it not depends on Bitcoin so the current market is proved all the coins are depends on Bitcoin. Once it will raise in market others also move to forward.

darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

I'm not sure that it will bounce back to more than $1000 in near future. From last news when BitPico announced the attack on the main net of Bitcoin cash I think the price will be suffering still some time.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

It's a very good altcoin. I want to buy it for a month, but I'm waiting for it to drop even lower. I think with a good market it can grow to $ 6,000.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

Ive been following all this forks since it was came out., and i would say its profitable to investment to it., but i cannot guarantee of their future since some of this forks are not performing well., and what worries me is that a lot of forks came out recently., is this the solution to the existing problem of the main coin? I think its not., anyway what matters most for many, is how they can manage to make profit in it.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
lolchina

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Bcash is centralised shitcoin owned and controled by jihan wu and his puppet roger ver,that being said bch should be renamed as offical china pump and dump cryptocurrency.If you are looking at purely for speculation then yeah i think that bch atm is much better option for higher profit because it can easily be pumped x2-3 price wise while that wont happen for btc this year
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

As far as I can say, that as everyone knows on how all altcoins are related to Bitcoin and any pump or dump in it, has its reflection on the altcoins cryptos too. So, Bitcoin Cash is no different from other altcoins, but it is most close resemblance to Bitcoin after all it's hard fork of Bitcoin. From my point of view I'm expecting some surge in Bitcoin in coming months, so be ready Bitcoin Cash is going to follow the same.

kpoxococ

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

I do not know why people need this coin. I do not see the future in their project. Of course he will not die in the near future, but I would like that if I'm honest.
5ensei

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

It's a fake version of bitcoin, doubt it will be anything more than that. When bitcoin transactions improve then the imposter coin will serve no real purpose. It will survive another year before being abandoned

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

The coin itself is not terrible but roger ver is simply an idiot. The way they are doing business is first of all against the purpose of cryptos and most importantly just really shady.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

Give it a bit more time and you can buy it at a lower price, at the end of the day, we're in a bear market.

It's a very good altcoin. I want to buy it for a month, but I'm waiting for it to drop even lower. I think with a good market it can grow to $ 6,000.
6k sounds far-fetched. It'll disappear from the market first before reaching that number.

Bitcoin cash is a very speculative coin. Therefore, you should not expect much from it! However, you can make good money on it
You're pretty much describing every single cryptocurrency in the market.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 735

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

I admire and respect your opinion, but i recommend that you do an "out of the box" analysis to understand the real reason for Bitcoin cash, maybe Roger is not wrong. there are dubious technical aspects in Bitcoin Cash and this can soon be solved, to add the market is changing and Bitcoin cash is one of the keys.
This is a bitcoin forum and not a bitcoin cash forum so expect that most of the people here are against bitcoin cash.
Bitcoin cash is a very speculative coin. Therefore, you should not expect much from it! However, you can make good money on it
You're pretty much describing every single cryptocurrency in the market.
Yes every coin in the market are speculative.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████