Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Civilised discussion only] Migrants problems!  (Read 150 times)
InvoKing (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

First i will not use the self-dictatorship option so let's just keep this topic civilised!

Migrants problem do exists from centuries. People moved from a place to another and sometimes almost replaced the original citizens like Aboriginal Australians, American Indians...
In the world war 1 and especially 2, Europeans, Russians crossed the Mediterranean sea to the south side escaping from the war... Now, the opposite is happening since Africans (for example) are escaping from the war, from miserable conditions in their countries where sometimes old colonisations power forced and maintained such situations by overusing their natural resources...

Nowadays, first world countries prefer to filter migrants. If you are a doctor, an engineer, businessman, even a good soccer player then you are welcome to enter. Otherwise you will be "jailed" and kicked out.

The idea to open this subject come to my mind after seeing this image, as you see players mostly from African origins have a big weight in the European teams. If the French team will win the world cup, i wonder know if France is the winner or Africa (just joking of course Cheesy)
Now the Lukaku comment is gold and unfortunately it always happens in the European media.

It is a discussion topic, everyone could share his point of view but as I said before keep it civilised!

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

Kiss
<...>

Football+inmigrants policies= hypocresy.
That`s the formula, I`m afraid. A week before the world cup, a ship was in front of the Italian coasts full of people from Libia. Italia closed-up its frontiers -maybe they had their football equipment complete and the Italian government wasn`t looking for some new integrants (obvious sarcasm).
Well, I can speak from the immigrant point of view. I leave my first-world-country a decade ago, and I`ve been trying to make a life in a new one, considered as "third-world". Of course, there are millions of differences, regarding personal security, and, in here, I`ve met many people whose dream is to scape for all the violence we all live in here each day and leave to the north -always the north- with the hope of a new life for them and their relatives.
To me, it has been really difficult. Surprisingly, the immigrant's policies in here are far more complicated than in my own country, and I have in here no right to work or, for example, to participate in political`s conversations or even protest march. Also, they are used to complain about the "north" policies while punching the south regions, slavering them, killing them, raping them when the south frontier has trespassed.

So, there is a lot of hypocrisy regarding immigration, and it affects the whole world. One enterprise from, I don`t know, Spain -like Inditex, for instance- can open a fabric in Vietnam and make the people work for a cent per hour, meanwhile, a person is buying a t-shirt in 2 euros when his/her salary is 10 euros per hour. But if a person from Vietnam complains and try to cross the border -maybe with the illusion of someday be able to wear one of the t-shirts he/she sewed, then the firsts ones will raise Cain and feel invaded. At the same time, al the media focus on a boat waiting in front of Italy while thousands of immigrants are being deported.
Hypocrisy, again.

in a world with such economical differences, in which some enterprises are allowed to make of other`s people slaves, of course, there are going to be ones trying to look for a better life. And I didn`t even put into the table the war business.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:55:03 AM

people think completely different.

if you look at a regional/communal nation state society you have elites that controll the money, own the land own the income sources, that want immigrants as money earning cattle to enrich them, while having the population be forced to educate and integrate them

for the ordinary population however immigrants are competing for land, jobs consumption capacities,

so perspecitve is different between population,

why shouldnt those respective european countries not have more native teams? it doesnt really matter, its an interest and perspective game

Gerald_Albright

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

It's completely normal to filter migrants that you allow into your country. I do think though that, when it comes to sports, it becomes a bit strange. That's a very interesting infographic you shared. During the world cup I watched a lot of the games and there were many times that I saw a person who clearly didn't look like the majority of people in his country. In those cases I checked many of their Wikipedia pages. In many cases, I was surprised to find that the play was, for example, half-Danish and half-Tanzanian and had grown up in Denmark his whole life. A lot of those players grew up their whole lives in the countries they play for (not all though, of course). I wonder how they calculated the stats for this infographic. Maybe they also count them as migrants if their parents immigrated.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 04:31:24 PM

Over the past 20 years, it has become very noticeable that Mexico has been a major exporter of migrants trying to reach the US border. Moreover, this extensive migration deeply influenced the relationship between the two countries, the United States and Mexico. I think it will be very interesting for you to read the article https://themazatlanpost.com/2020/08/28/migration-issues-in-mexico/ which is devoted to this topic and reveals many different facts. In 2017, when the new President Trump came to power, this policy was applied even more harshly, his administration imposed a daily limit for asylum seekers.

The last posts here are more than 2 years old and you just made an account to keep this thread alive? Welcome to the forum but maybe look for more recent discussions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: