Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] [PMC] Premine! - 100% Premine / 100% Distribution - Mining TX fees only  (Read 1424 times)
ctenc001 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 02:50:52 PM

lets all start posting here to get listed on coinmarket.io!!!

=D
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.0

I strongly believe that if we hit an exchange of this size or larger, this coin is going to explode. I think this is the most important thing we should be focusing on at the moment; if the price goes up the dice games and everything else will come naturally. As such, i'm going to start a giveaway!!!

Giveaway: 5 PMC per post requesting PMC be added! =D

Funds are limited, but I will give away at least 100 PMC!

If you post a meaningful post that I deem exceptional, then I'll double your reward! Don't complain if I don't though!! =D

A few rules:
  • Post must be in the thread linked to above
  • 1 user can not post more than 1 time per thread page.
  • Once I am out, i'm out; there is no guarantee of payment.
  • I could care less about shell account since this takes a little more effort than just posting an address and you are actually benefiting the community. If you use them, i'll probably still pay
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ardolafat

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:54:31 PM

voted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.msg5017451#msg5017451

1MRwPpthvEK1SiksC3dJmJY2fcCYHB9A9P
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:57:41 PM

=D

I strongly believe that if we hit an exchange of this size or larger, this coin is going to explode. I think this is the most important thing we should be focusing on at the moment; if the price goes up the dice games and everything else will come naturally. As such, i'm going to start a giveaway!!!

If you post a meaningful post that I deem exceptional, then I'll double your reward! Don't complain if I don't though!! =D

A few rules:
  • I could care less about shell account since this takes a little more effort than just posting an address and you are actually benefiting the community. If you use them, i'll probably still pay
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.msg5017529#msg5017529
1M1Mizw2zUxgy3MzJQ9NL7iPDT8mAMtFjS

Thanks!

50 PMC to the next address post.

Happy Giveaway Day!  Cool
50 PMC? Smiley
Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:00:43 PM

=D

A few rules:
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!

1F5JyEA61USf7Ek5NiUMvjUoWLM6RcN9rM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.msg5017580#msg5017580

(@anotherlateminer, you lucky bastard Cheesy)
Triax

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:02:24 PM

=D

A few rules:
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!

Grin

1M8xuqeLrNM9w1GzbYAfmmz4VLaN3dfs8

DOGE: DJj2YmMx9eDwNZxvtc7et97goFYULJgdMN           DGB: D8zdoa2URri6nWRdn95R1aRv9W7JYrTnAK
PMC:  1M8xuqeLrNM9w1GzbYAfmmz4VLaN3dfs8             Free Premine
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:06:46 PM

=D

A few rules:

Grin

Paid everyone above this point!!!
Keep voting!!
shanent

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:10:29 PM

=D

A few rules:

Grin

Keep voting!!

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:12:52 PM

=D

A few rules:

Grin

Keep voting!!

sent!
Victoo

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:13:35 PM

=D

A few rules:

_CR_

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:16:09 PM

=D

A few rules:
Smiley
1J5cheVRhvhfsJGjRa3EzQpSUUT78JekWg
The Grinder

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:17:06 PM

=D

A few rules:

1EyrrcqvDxdpPqBdd8K3jKN7mM616wVGRZ
annpaol

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:18:45 PM

=D

A few rules:

post 1391

1aFB2TvtuNJAXN847rqWaXQS7Ehjz8x1C
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:24:11 PM

=D

A few rules:

#1393 Smiley

1BbR8t7UBUZX1Fx76LDW5RcEnDsoQfs9e8

edit: not sure why the quote fucked up, I'm on my phone Tongue
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:27:34 PM

=D

A few rules:

#1393 Smiley

1BbR8t7UBUZX1Fx76LDW5RcEnDsoQfs9e8

edit: not sure why the quote fucked up, I'm on my phone Tongue
Paid everyone above this post!!! =D
kraftcheesy

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:36:19 PM

=D

A few rules:

Post #1394

1GbsQbGefcRonrdfDSWLrMKwPohis17Kzx

Thanks!
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 04:08:13 PM

=D

A few rules:
Paid everyone above this post!!!
marcus951

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:01:01 PM

=D

A few rules:

131HmzptZEAQKqduGbbYYzRXv83TATnmmn

thanks Grin Grin

goodwish

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:09:29 PM

=D

A few rules:
#1414 (moree for 1414 Cheesy)
12jAN2cieYTumU92HzRzgFhMmExGf4xKkh
And i`m also free for anonymous donations. Roll Eyes
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:12:02 PM

=D

A few rules:
#1414 (moree for 1414 Cheesy)
12jAN2cieYTumU92HzRzgFhMmExGf4xKkh
And i`m also free for anonymous donations. Roll Eyes

Sent!!
I have 30 PMC left to give out!
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:18:24 PM

Sent!!
I have 30 PMC left to give out!