Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is most dangerous website on the internet  (Read 1909 times)
melvin richley

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:46:42 AM

it depend on you use facebook
Oowa

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

It can be dangerous at some point especially if you're a victim of cyberbullying it can affect in your mental health.
But for me it depends on how you use this app and be careful on what you post online.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

I would not say so, because a lot of other sites where criminals are also present in large numbers!
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

Every social media platform is full of any kind of people. It is not only facebook. I use social media to communicate with my family and friends. If you think facebook is dangerous, you should not use any social media platform.

Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

Facebook is dangerous but not all of us know that. However, Facebook is not the most dangerous site, we can stay safe on Facebook if we know to protect ourself.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

I disagree with this, though there are many bad actors on Facebook but they don't outnumbered the good ones.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

In your facebook account you will find "delete after death" and the message:

Please confirm that you want your account deleted after your death. Once someone lets us know that you passed away, all of your info, photos and posts will be permanently removed from Facebook and no one will be able to see your profile again.

What kind of website is facebook ??
First77 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

I disagree with this, though there are many bad actors on Facebook but they don't outnumbered the good ones.

1 in 4 Americans & almost half of millennials deleted Facebook in wake of privacy scandals – study

After Facebook was accused of censorship and hammered by privacy scandals, a new study has found that one in four Americans have deleted the app from their phones. Among young people, this number is even higher.In the wake of multiple scandals, a new poll by Pew research has found that most Americans are curbing their Facebook usage. Pollsters surveyed over 4,500 US adults earlier this summer and found that 74 percent of users have taken some action to reduce their dependence on the social media giant.Some 54 percent have adjusted their privacy settings; 42 percent have taken a break from Facebook for several weeks or more; and 26 percent have deleted the app from their phone entirely. The numbers are more striking, given that among users aged 18-29, almost half of the respondents (44 percent) have deleted the app.

https://www.rt.com/usa
wanggober

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

yes it's true, the facebook site is very dangerous by dangerous people and vice versa if this facebook site is used by good people it will be very helpful
ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

Most people use it to scam people by making fake accounts and it is a real headache for others 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
First77 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

Most people use it to scam people by making fake accounts and it is a real headache for others 

that is the dangers of social media
fatone

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

really, all social media is dangerous, not just FB.  what makes it so dangerous is that so many people just trust it, and put all of their life information out there for just about anyone to have access to. 
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

People on Facebook aren't the only threat, but Facebook itself. They've been accused of using people's personal info to manipulate their decisions..The internet is on its way to be closely regulated, and modes of safe storage for personal data are on the rise.
fabchamp96

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

People on Facebook aren't the only threat, but Facebook itself. They've been accused of using people's personal info to manipulate their decisions..The internet is on its way to be closely regulated, and modes of safe storage for personal data are on the rise.

I was just gonna post exactly this ^^^

The problem with Facebook is, it will only come back to bite you years from now. All your info is theirs. They own you, along with Google. That is why it is so important to support projects like Brave browser and DuckDuckGo search engine
Ethercool

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:36:20 AM

If you think that Facebook is dangerous, try Deep Web  Wink
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

Facebook is used by scammers, criminals, terrorists, cyber criminals and for all kinds of illegal activities.

Facebook is the most dangerous website on the internet.

Yes indeed. Facebook become popular in every part of the world. Thus, it allows to access bu majority of the people together with the computer abilities above a normal person. But then, I believe that the Facebook moderators are working to have a safer and more protected websites as we observed in the upgrades of the system. However, to become more safer as an individual you should be careful.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

I was just gonna post exactly this ^^^The problem with Facebook is, it will only come back to bite you years from now. All your info is theirs. They own you, along with Google. That is why it is so important to support projects like Brave browser and DuckDuckGo search engine

"Do not track" request is enabled in my chrome browser.

I have Kaspersky anti-virus link on my website and yesterday to check the links I clicked them. Today when I am on other websites I am getting google adsense/ads for Kaspersky.

People who click on Kaspersky from my website and they may buy later, they can click on google ads when they see them on other websites.
gcwdsixiang

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

You are so funny. According to your theory, everything is dangerous. Facebook is just a social platform. Can it automatically identify who is good and who is bad?
elochus

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

facebook is not the only website been used by scammers and criminals, what would you say about email services? like yahoo, gmail, etc?
First77 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Deleted all my 3 facebook accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: