Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Haikus do you like best?  (Voting closed: February 22, 2014, 08:01:38 PM)
Icy fingertips / make it difficult to count / My frozen coins - 2 (3.3%)
She's like a snowflake / Inside her heart is frozen / Mine's beating faster - 9 (14.8%)
I give you Frozen / Only deep cold can preserve / the value of coins - 2 (3.3%)
the new age crypto / a new leaps into sky / a frozen light - 0 (0%)
Enlighten FroZen / Preserved wealth Changeable State / Rare icebound riches - 1 (1.6%)
Frozen but not cold / Coins but not solid / Crypto is our future - 1 (1.6%)
Ice flows a mile thick / Leaving the masters frozen / So all may be free - 0 (0%)
Formed from ice and men / Light shines from a six month sun / Reflects pure Frozen - 2 (3.3%)
He found his way home / lone broke yet cold cash online? / Saved Frozen comes through - 0 (0%)
In the cold season / So aptly named is Frozen / With warm reception - 0 (0%)
Born to great promise / Dealt a horrible blow / Frozen coin prevails - 0 (0%)
A cold time ice about / the stored heat of coins warms us / Frozen brings the thaw - 0 (0%)
All these girls excited / All yo friends invited / Frozen so icy so icy - 2 (3.3%)
Frozen O Coin of Mine / On Cryptsy May the Sun Shine / And then we buy wine - 1 (1.6%)
Arctic snow monkeys / Frozen by the cold winter / Throw snow to unthaw - 0 (0%)
Forest trees be they frozen / Six month sun shines bright / Avast a coin is chosen - 1 (1.6%)
We stuck together / Because Frozen is coming / To win the coinwar - 3 (4.9%)
Snowy nights on ice / Ice glazed by winter's crisp air / Rose frozen to win - 3 (4.9%)
Soon Trenton will know / I have a Frozen address / FABToW1dmw2HhvyxYpKmk78Y3bSWxJtSVq - 0 (0%)
The bull rides at dawn / Our old ways are dying slow / Frozen is the sun - 5 (8.2%)
Icy cool frozen coin / Unique / Shivers sticks licks - 0 (0%)
Frozen dice game glee / Fz coins for the dice dance / Drool school dream desert - 0 (0%)
Crypto coins are the future / No global warming here / Fz coin is here to stay - 0 (0%)
Frozen Mining / as if it were a magician / appears - 0 (0%)
The dev was greedy / But frozen community / Keep growing surely - 1 (1.6%)
The reed swinging in the wind / frozen water with leaves stilled / new coin was born - 0 (0%)
Frozen extractive / it's cold outside / Tahitian buy - 1 (1.6%)
Frozen is a clone / Same distribution as Quark / Nothing new here - 2 (3.3%)
a frozen drops / into the blind man's cup / making him really happy - 8 (13.1%)
someone tried to scam / community didnt approve that / Frozen now stronger than ever - 0 (0%)
The sting of winter / The whirrr of a computer / Frozen coin is born - 0 (0%)
Frozen in time / All the other coins may be / The true king rises - 1 (1.6%)
FrozenCoin Blossoms / Snow Ice Movies and Popcorn / Come and join the fun - 0 (0%)
Oh Frozen my dear / you'll see soon your lovely light / at sky will shine bright - 1 (1.6%)
Frozen coin in hand / My heat enters the coin and / is stored in your palm - 0 (0%)
many altcoins / shoot me / FrozenCoin did calm - 6 (9.8%)
Erupter fucked up / So now we're taking over / Long live Frozen Coin - 3 (4.9%)
everything in doubt / but frozen broke through the drought / ready to bring clout - 0 (0%)
Frozen is frosty / With its cold icy goodness / We can all enjoy - 3 (4.9%)
A Frozen years end / As A Young Coin Begins Life / Warmed by our GPUs - 1 (1.6%)
He said he wanted / "Cold hard cash" No substitutes / Frozen was the key - 2 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Frozen-Haiku - The Winners!  (Read 2145 times)
trenton81 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:01:38 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 11:00:00 PM by trenton81

Dear all,

this voting belongs to the Frozen Poetry Haiku contest. The rules:
  • Voting ends after 14 days from now on
  • You have up to five votes and can change your vote. The voting results don't show up now, they are visible after the poll expired
  • The reward scheme is explained below
  • Please continue to post some Frozen Poetry for fun (out of contest)

By voting you join the Jury of the Frozen Haiku Contest. Therefore dear Jury, please enjoy the Frozen Poetry and give a fair vote!

If you like to know more about Frozen, please check out the New Frozen Community Thread, which also lists the current freebie opportunities.

Get inspired, have fun! Cheesy

trenton

PS: the voting has ended now and I've rearranged the list below.

QUALIFIED CONTRIBUTIONS AND THEIR RANK

Rank  Votes
 1    1.  9    She's like a snowflake        / Inside her heart is frozen           / Mine's beating faster
 2    2.  8    a frozen drops                / into the blind man's cup             / making him really happy
 3    3.  6    many altcoins                 / shoot me                             / FrozenCoin did calm
 4    4.  5    The bull rides at dawn        / Our old ways are dying slow          / Frozen is the sun
 5    5.  3    Erupter fucked up             / So now we're taking over             / Long live Frozen Coin
 6    5.  3    Frozen is frosty              / With its cold icy goodness           / We can all enjoy
 7    5.  3    Snowy nights on ice           / Ice glazed by winter's crisp air     / Rose frozen to win
 8    5.  3    We stuck together             / Because Frozen is coming             / To win the coinwar
 9    9.  2    All these girls excited       / All yo friends invited               / Frozen so icy so icy
10    9.  2    Formed from ice and men       / Light shines from a six month sun    / Reflects pure Frozen
11    9.  2    Frozen is a clone             / Same distribution as Quark           / Nothing new here
12    9.  2    He said he wanted             / "Cold hard cash" No substitutes      / Frozen was the key
13    9.  2    Icy fingertips                / make it difficult to count           / My frozen coins
14    9.  2    I give you Frozen             / Only deep cold can preserve          / the value of coins
15   15.  1    A Frozen years end            / As A Young Coin Begins Life          / Warmed by our GPUs
16   15.  1    Enlighten FroZen              / Preserved wealth Changeable State    / Rare icebound riches
17   15.  1    Forest trees be they frozen   / Six month sun shines bright          / Avast a coin is chosen
18   15.  1    Frozen but not cold           / Coins but not solid                  / Crypto is our future
19   15.  1    Frozen extractive             / it's cold outside                    / Tahitian buy
20   15.  1    Frozen in time                / All the other coins may be           / The true king rises
21   15.  1    Frozen O Coin of Mine         / On Cryptsy May the Sun Shine         / And then we buy wine
22   15.  1    Oh Frozen my dear             / you'll see soon your lovely light    / at sky will shine bright
23   15.  1    The dev was greedy            / But frozen community                 / Keep growing surely
24   24.  0    A cold time ice about         / the stored heat of coins warms us    / Frozen brings the thaw
25   24.  0    Arctic snow monkeys           / Frozen by the cold winter            / Throw snow to unthaw
26   24.  0    Born to great promise         / Dealt a horrible blow                / Frozen coin prevails
27   24.  0    Crypto coins are the future   / No global warming here               / Fz coin is here to stay
28   24.  0    everything in doubt           / but frozen broke through the drought / ready to bring clout
29   24.  0    FrozenCoin Blossoms           / Snow Ice Movies and Popcorn          / Come and join the fun
30   24.  0    Frozen coin in hand           / My heat enters the coin and          / is stored in your palm
31   24.  0    Frozen dice game glee         / Fz coins for the dice dance          / Drool school dream desert
32   24.  0    Frozen Mining                 / as if it were a magician             / appears
33   24.  0    He found his way home         / lone broke yet cold cash online?     / Saved Frozen comes through
34   24.  0    Ice flows a mile thick        / Leaving the masters frozen           / So all may be free
35   24.  0    Icy cool frozen coin          / Unique                               / Shivers sticks licks
36   24.  0    In the cold season            / So aptly named is Frozen             / With warm reception
37   24.  0    someone tried to scam         / community didnt approve that         / Frozen now stronger than ever
38   24.  0    Soon Trenton will know        / I have a Frozen address              / FABToW1dmw2HhvyxYpKmk78Y3bSWxJtSVq
39   24.  0    the new age crypto            / a new leaps into sky                 / a frozen light
40   24.  0    The reed swinging in the wind / frozen water with leaves stilled     / new coin was born
41   24.  0    The sting of winter           / The whirrr of a computer             / Frozen coin is born

WHAT IS A HAIKU? IN THIS CONTEST?

The Haiku is a traditional Japanese form of poetry, which consists of three lines with usually 5, 7 and 5 spoken syllables. In a Haiku the poets often try to find a new connection or opposition of two ideas or images. You will recognize this kind of approach also among many of the contest's contributions. BitcoinFX even explains some ideas behind his Haiku Enlighten FroZen.

The contest is not really strict about the rules for a Haiku, though. You will find some contributions among the votes which need quite a bit of phantasy to qualify them as a Haiku. But then: this contest is about creativity and fun.

ACCEPTED CONTRIBUTIONS

The rules I applied to be eligible for the contest were:
  • the contribution has to contain the word "Frozen"
  • it has to consist of three lines
  • and it must have been submitted in time
  • In a single case I took some editorial liberty and shortened a six-lined poem to three lines to fit, I hope you agree.

Applying these rules we are one contribution short of the answer to life the universe and everything and I think this could explain a lot.

I've prepared the Haikus as follows. I randomized their order by copying the Haikus randomly hither and thither until I was bored. Then I stripped some of the interpunctation as it was giving some Haikus an unfair optical advantage, thinking this should match the spirit of this spoken art form of poetry. I decided not to show the name of the author or the Frozen address (with one example as you will see ;-)) to encourage the jury to focus on the Haikus rather than on the sympathies for an author.

Lastly, of course I didn't take part in the contest myself and I won't vote.

REWARDS - currently 700 FZ

The minimum rewards (*):
  • 1st place: 200 FZ
  • 2nd place: 120 FZ
  • 3rd place: 75 FZ
  • 4th to 10th: 15 FZ

Original pot: 500 FZ (trenton81)

(*) Donations: you can increase the contest rewards! Please send your donation to FJHBp2h8fFb22Cp9dhUrVjFtnXrJV72mzM . I'll
take 70% of the sum to pile up the rewards for the first 10 winners and the remaining 30% to make rewards for
further winners. If you have posted more than one Haiku, only the one with the most votes gets a reward (only one reward per person)

200 FZ - Thanks to The Frozen Donation Pool

CONTRIBUTIONS OUT OF CONTEST

A few contributions didn't qualify for the contest. Feel free to tip the authors anyway:

A good advice
perhaps it is best
to provide an example
that has been fine-tuned

Replaced by the author with a Haiku version:
Forest trees be frozen:
The six month sun cometh...
For all who read this, to this coin show devotion
FR3J96C5EjTrxwCCd13xTT4XXCBhN4eZD2

A song text, I put 3 lines of it into the contest:
All these girls excited
Oooo ya know they like it
Frozen so icy, so icy
Haters don't try to fight it
All yo friends invited
Frozen so icy, so icy
FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf

A poem:
Fast , secure and rare
Frozencoin is here
Transactions are instant
Value is growing constant
If you want to spend
Or value to send
Without any institution
Frozencoin is the solution
Fast , secure and rare
Money around the globe
You can transfer
You can receive
And send for free
No more taxes
And no fee !
FLg2vbdTkyzR7ZnkWufE5qwNDeznuPksih

Missing the word Frozen:
first CPU only
now GPU dominates
harder to solo mine
FPS2MxmsJRB365HRHQvHZ8XvLas83QLKGK

An Aesopian paraphrase:
trenton81 who longed for Frozen, beholds with pain
The tempting snowflake were too high to gain;
Grieved in his heart he forced a careless smile,
And cried ,'Frozen is to high and hardly worth my while.'

Missing the word Frozen:
With great effort the sparrows fly
Faster and faster they will go
But the cold will stop them shy
FPURuimvDxrDgR9mcSVEvKxVwXsU4LRWVn

After deadline:
bit chilly
Bad weather for short trousers,
Frosty bits

FROZEN is coming! Block reward at ~ 7 FZ and quickly falling! - Enjoy the Frozen Poetry from the Haiku contest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trenton81 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:13:30 AM

Hey all,

just a reminder that the voting results will be published after the poll's expiration.

Be encouraged to praise your favorite Haikus in this thread Smiley

Cheers

trenton

FROZEN is coming! Block reward at ~ 7 FZ and quickly falling! - Enjoy the Frozen Poetry from the Haiku contest
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:59:32 PM

Nice! Everyone, vote for my Haiku!  Grin

20.  The bull rides at dawn

Good luck to all!

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
trenton81 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:18:13 PM

Hey all,

5 days left! Don't forget: you can praise your favorite (or your own ;-) Haiku.

Happy voting Smiley

trenton

fighter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:13:35 PM

I can't see the voting results, I can see my vote only .
trenton81 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:57:31 AM

I can't see the voting results, I can see my vote only .

Hello fighter,

the voting results are visible only after the poll is over.

Many greetings

trenton

CrytoEnthusiast

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:41:37 AM

Since we *can* praise our own, I'll say my "Erupter fucked up..." haiku pretty much nailed it. Go me! But seriously, good luck to everyone. This contest is pretty fun.
ghitzafunny

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:40:28 PM

Today is the last voting day Tongue If you did not vote please consider voting for my haiku , the second one : "She's like a snowflake / Inside her heart is frozen / Mine's beating faster" , or any other you like  Wink
trenton81 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:38:15 PM

Last chance, vote now Smiley

ghitzafunny

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:51:31 PM

Tongue I have just received the Big Prize Tongue Thanks to all ! The only problem is that my haiku was right , the girl I sympathised the most have a frozen heart , indeed Sad(
trenton81 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:43:33 PM

Dear all,

Lots of thanks to the poets for your amazing submissions and to the voters for your participation!  I think this contest really brought some poetic moments into our universe(s) Smiley

@ghitzafunny, that's how it goes: no pain, no gain - You're making the experience of poets ;-)

@RJX, your first poem and it nearly made it to top 3! Wow!

Congratulations to the winners!

Don't miss to check occasionally the FrozenCoin-Thread and FrozenTalk or to stock up your coins at CoinedUp or Poloniex Smiley

Cheers!

trenton

Gold & Silver & Bronze & Tin Smiley

She's like a snowflake
Inside , her heart is frozen
Mine's beating faster

2014 by ghitzafunny

a frozen drops
into the blind man's cup
making him really happy

2014 by sparkn3t

many altcoins
shoot me!
FrozenCoin did calm

2014 by Paul95

The bull rides at dawn
Our old ways are dying slow
Frozen is the sun

2014 by RJX

The Rewards

The winners should have their rewards already (except Hilux74 and BitcoinFX, please send me your FZ addresses). The pot was 500 FZ + 200 FZ (donations). I've distributed the 200 FZ as follows: 70% of it to the first 10 ranks (14 FZ each), the rest for more winners. The top 10 have become actually top 13 due to winners with the same number of votes. I've decided to stock up the rewards with further 167 FZ, so that every contributor should have gotten at least 7 FZ.

So the total of 867 FZ is distributed as follows:
  • 1: 214 FZ
  • 2: 134 FZ
  • 3: 89 FZ
  • 4-10: 29 FZ
  • all others: 7 FZ

The Rewards in Detail

1   1.  ghitzafunny      200 + 14   FLg2vbdTkyzR7ZnkWufE5qwNDeznuPksih  92049a726774ec986922a0053c3e9e9958572015af9a97da22514e945b91d616   She's like a snowflake
 2   2.  sparkn3t         120 + 14   FS3jxLShSfpozVD21y7P1XWDHbuEjfvxdg  a826ad2653eb3c81f48276e1e3fccd06c520dba2efb663a615890dd70cbe93ee   a frozen drops
 3   3.  Paul95            75 + 14   FPPrPqb33HRvwNq4Cw59FRFjp4ZvaYdDQr  0ac12e1686bc257c95bcfbc9103dc998dd7097e4f146f0483a35c8e3c4472c88   many altcoins
 4   4.  RJX               15 + 14   FBFnNDDxmVhNEw7t25REWpaVcNsh2fJDUd  5ac20e1252d556767536cb9f6a7a490f61312bafd60470877568dda9d2ab8a93   The bull rides at dawn
 5   5.  CrytoEnthusiast   15 + 14   FPWiKsxVUf7mg1pFG42V3xzZUWanB4MLLJ  620e9fbfec1d3c3ca7e840b19f010bd56db8d0a15450452d223ef490a3d6c7fb   Erupter fucked up
 6   5.  GB89              15 + 14   FSj3E8NaZ89aFeAvAqfXZ3hzKZwJ1hdHez  cdbc3c6267bb606ae5f56044eb47f28f0c2cc9c0e4326dbb20dad96eda2fb593   Frozen is frosty
 7   5.  garbagerun        15 + 14   FU6wLbfAjkDieqfjFk9eGntLTYdDEEuvwt  cae08f9bd7a3ea49bbbcfd33d6d3ee8ae2cb106a98f8030c5efd4e73dd110bb2   Snowy nights on ice
 8   5.  Dilapidated       15 + 14   F7RVJWEcTUUTBpAdLuUVQe6zbehybwSvL1  6e5424ac470669ee1a0ea1ec4b6ea37aa9b67378d3fa16727757dd65f2abc199   We stuck together
 9   9.  KingGoon          15 + 14   FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf  690ae4d88b1e3a388eff21b2bad49976959274d8bd90b72856edbf78e64f034e   All these girls excited
10   9.  coinmaker33       15 + 14   FR3J96C5EjTrxwCCd13xTT4XXCBhN4eZD2  d5ec6a6e9ac254e69ed459706cc6fcfc402e4db50f0baba6a5a8a58b089b6443   Formed from ice and men
11   9.  Hilux74           15 + 14   (Frozen Address missing)            x                                                                  Frozen is a clone
12   9.  XenInvestments    15 + 14   FFYbkawiaapdY17kzRvSGWVZBr9ie14ijW  be780ea540748dcdcac78162bb5f20fd664743ad3827f44c0946a1e0d46cd9a2   He said he wanted
13   9.  Snail2            15 + 14   FTzEP152iWpJFXZGMTZc5epDAHxbnkRh2t  f89e801a76c395fd50f4715c9a1d841dd15c1b32754570f9f0a34397d68a09c9   Icy fingertips
14   9.  XenInvestments              (second)                                                                                               I give you Frozen
15  15.  DrFunkenstein84         7   FHSHzBxkByN5Gy2fScEGEck5SWWHhAL12t  627e609d54ae10587b41388c9743b9ec65e92c1cf0db27b75d0c5c314395d6e6   A Frozen years end
16  15.  BitcoinFX               7   (Frozen Address missing)            x                                                                  Enlighten FroZen
17  15.  coinmaker33                 (second)                                                                                               Forest trees be they frozen
18  15.  ManOfKnight             7   FHK4LgcCSEwaFwWg7JCWSQttKpBu6SL5BY  51f073606b37e463fc3643964419c397cdd5ada8ed95f338524fb7f0e884251a   Frozen but not cold
19  15.  kovboybob               7   FPSAo6GXgCRvK1MGDXPXcB6hB2t8dggVSR  cddb30726819bec0b98aefdccf1cbc7dc39527ebb54994a87279cd39b65d289b   Frozen extractive
20  15.  user1922                7   FPURuimvDxrDgR9mcSVEvKxVwXsU4LRWVn  6423d442ab1dcd5a1228882b6e1fa35b6c074d2c39d79ce1b40e737e16b4930d   Frozen in time
21  15.  waltsmith               7   F6a7KfRvDUZi4n7M2UAGZvBWzUYeHhPnbk  87c741bb6898973ac51261d280184e00500c6bcc0253bf6410ba5f1f643fc243   Frozen O Coin of Mine
22  15.  xsim27x                 7   F9FWo2U23GjgLtTVmuxTPcoLBF3df4r7PN  7430d12e3245c147285161a0656771d6204a08a584a85fea3d968f854620a417   Oh Frozen my dear
23  15.  J.B.O                   7   FPBsE6Nhv7iLLd3x8aYVsAR7TcGvNZJU2f  0afef909f85e93590c2c025543aa000d1a4f799f016cb14de70a6ffe6edf5f45   The dev was greedy
24  24.  XenInvestments              (second)                                                                                               A cold time ice about
25  24.  rail233                 7   FScSor1YbExCfytRfkMYa7tEDsSPBmnHTo  83feb644431c6af45a1dd212d032827b9ec08bacaea5d645b89c19b0d834bcb8   Arctic snow monkeys
26  24.  ManOfKnight                 (second)                                                                                               Born to great promise
27  24.  ManOfKnight                 (second)                                                                                               Crypto coins are the future
28  24.  esotericizm             7   FGgfhpzmCNrUKcn8bgSyexHNt7hqUaFq8m  bce49697db950854db0fa6395b2f6ba9c1f26dbad3d3382cd72d434a3ac07591   everything in doubt
29  24.  trogdorjw73             7   FPqu3yeCspob8NtWBdfLhHbwpSBEQ2ysdd  607980d2c1e84a140e72ed100f70d90f3303438880f9b1baf80802187e5f451e   FrozenCoin Blossoms
30  24.  XenInvestments              (second)                                                                                               Frozen coin in hand
31  24.  tbc                     7   FNyVJrWKLt2atKRMhEdKvfFyxeYiudQB5U  b3884fb3c66a031244030df31675c9e48c9ff6cf581c6fbc2561bbd3d2888997   Frozen dice game glee
32  24.  ipsum100                7   FKzqKdaX2RvFdsKkTXzWqnXT63NvmLgVX9  fb32c077838f5f0b2ee683f9a0ba27ec8a6335bb0df6276df1c4d8c779d63e5c   Frozen Mining
33  24.  XenInvestments              (second)                                                                                               He found his way home
34  24.  nobodysbusiness         7   FABToW1dmw2HhvyxYpKmk78Y3bSWxJtSVq  2cc4e10639a6c644494b612e680fe3c26827a863c6521a6b913a73a724c5df3b   Ice flows a mile thick
35  24.  bl100                   7   FN3MyvZMW1gTmWzkxuELaTtixGt8RJTME6  eb2f5862fbe63a004c7e82def03a55bf892d21ecc871f999113a8dde04c58503   Icy cool frozen coin
36  24.  katsoo                  7   F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n  685035e90cf7cd4077688d7e22225283751bf072f80ed0aeb5667b395c765b52   In the cold season
37  24.  kungin                  7   F9SKTVuJZdSmcpEGjb5HbRydGjiia9FRY1  9571a3e03f7817de8fd567a8aa93faa7fb7bbfb22f033d3f75fae72d016e6290   someone tried to scam
38  24.  nobodysbusiness             (second)                                                                                               Soon Trenton will know
39  24.  wanksta11               7   FGgcVwdvsVJjCPmA9kZRQVvkwfUeZZHVuk  b522af1e2efc6d1ef6b6e63e3b46a768b02717a9ed087d811e5affc481ce5607   the new age crypto
40  24.  Beoga                   7   FPYuDCjbzc6H2mAeMXTyU3j9jH16gaAGVH  22996b0aee1d86c115fbe0c439de4295d041e9beb523588ec3ddfb2e0ee085cf   The reed swinging in the wind
41  24.  kronicblazer            7   FJVNGa4W3mMutyhn8QkeKXAwfU5ajuCgvs  d878463b4388d25d3b3224690858578e0b1ee0dcb6cf31e16f783e6863cada31   The sting of winter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: