Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally, we can get in on Zeex  (Read 82 times)
YanivBLIL (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

Really cool concept over at Zeex.me
Basically, they're making an app which allows people to go straight from crypto to buying products, by utilising gift cards. They've already partnered with a bunch of massive brands like Amazon, Starbucks etc.
They're so close to selling out that they're having a public pre-sale for 24 hours just to give us a chance to get in with some bonuses. KYC applications are open at kyc.zeex.me
What do you reckon? Worth a look?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto.mgt

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

This is really great news for the investors of the market of the crypto currency. Now the crypto currency market will have another coin in the market. Actually the number of coins is increasing day by day. This coin is new and I hope that this will do well in the market. But this will need to have expert members to be successful in the market.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

I also like their concept.Very good initiative. As far as I know they are adding 350+ brands which id really awesome.Now we can buy products without any traditional fiat currency.
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

That's a great news. With the help of Zeex, now we can easily make payments through cryptos. We can easily make payments in Amazon and Starbucks through Zeex.
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

This is the one I've been waiting for. It may sound a bit cumbersome, but I think it is the stepping stone that will get people into crypto without them realising it. Main sale starts sometime this month I think. Any word on dates?
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

This sounds and looks like a very cool project and a great innovation, and not the copy and paste projects we have out there. Can anyone please drop the website so I can check them out. Thank you in anticipation.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

This sounds and looks like a very cool project and a great innovation, and not the copy and paste projects we have out there. Can anyone please drop the website so I can check them out. Thank you in anticipation.

Here it is https://www.zeex.me/
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Their telegram group is pretty good. Huge numbers and there's usually an admin knocking around.

https://t.me/zeexme
StoneCold262

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

This is the one I've been waiting for. It may sound a bit cumbersome, but I think it is the stepping stone that will get people into crypto without them realising it. Main sale starts sometime this month I think. Any word on dates?

Main sale date hasn't been announced just yet, but they were getting ready to announce soon. I know the flash sale just ended, so its possible they will come out with one soon. It may all depend on if they even need the public sale. From what I hear, they had a MASSIVE private investment. Who knows if they will really need pubic money. I guess we will have to wait and see!
CWPR

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

I like this project a lot. I was lucky to be able to participate in their presale once I realised that the minimum investment was lowered to 0.5 etc. I was one of the people begging for it to be lowered lol! Very grateful!
m1keyhunter

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:32:43 PM

I like this project a lot. I was lucky to be able to participate in their presale once I realised that the minimum investment was lowered to 0.5 etc. I was one of the people begging for it to be lowered lol! Very grateful!
good for you mate. i invested in the morning before that news but it's cool because i was happy to invest more anyways.
CWPR

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

Yeah, I would have been happy to invest more if I was in the position to. I'm really glad that I got in there last minute because I was really worried on missing out because of them selling out.
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

I barely have idea about Zeex. I'm waiting for other uers to reply for getting more information.

Zeex is a great looking project. You should check out this article. It does a nice job of explaining things.

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/a-zeex-white-paper-for-people-in-a-hurry-b90f3c97c698
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Main sale date hasn't been announced just yet, but they were getting ready to announce soon. I know the flash sale just ended, so its possible they will come out with one soon. It may all depend on if they even need the public sale. From what I hear, they had a MASSIVE private investment. Who knows if they will really need pubic money. I guess we will have to wait and see!

Someone put in 25,000 eth. I wouldn't be surprised if the main sale is quite limited now. They have a hard cap of $50m, which is pretty high, but they've already got enough to roll out in Europe and beyond. I forsee a one or two week main sale at most. It's getting a lot of attention.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

this is a bad company best of all Socratus
HarryCal

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

this is a bad company best of all Socratus

What do you mean buddy?
HarryCal

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

These guys? http://socratus.io/
HarryCal

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

If so, they are in completely different spaces. Have you read the Zeex whitepaper?
dramamama

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

If so, they are in completely different spaces. Have you read the Zeex whitepaper?
I actually listened to a recording of it on youtube while I was traveling to work  Cheesy
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

Yes, a very promising project, I have been watching him for over a month, but I did not dare participate in the ICO. I'll buy a few tokens, as soon as it appears on some normal exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: