Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official SolarWind Mining Company Website Development Thread  (Read 685 times)
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:30:24 PM

Presented by
a DyslexicZombei Vetted Group Buy Coordinator and

The SolarWind Mining Company

The SolarWind Mining Company Website Design Thread
Type: Project Development

Product Introduction
The place to discuss the design of our website

Let The SolarWind Mining Company know what you would like to see and what
features you would like to have on our website. Include technical information or advice at your leisure.

25% of the trading fees to be collected on the Hashing Exchange has been designated to be allocated
to contributors that help get the website and Hashing Exchange up and running, this is a sweat equity opportunity.

Here is an excerpt from a post that lists some of the planned features of the new website....

What is planned for the website:

Here is a list of the various things that will be part of the new website,

I nice and attractive website that will have its own unique style.

A simple format with a responsive design that will be easy to navigate and will not tax your browser.

A Portfolio style layout that will present investor/customer data that is easily understood and easy to find the desired information.

-The portfolio will include an assets page so that investor/customers can see all their holdings on a single page
-Certificates that represent each type of asset that will clearly show exactly what the asset is for and its values
-BitShare account information that will include balances/transaction/credits, funds pending, orders and any other relevant information concerning deposited funds or current earnings
-Automatic payments to Personal Wallets that hold investor/customer earnings so the investor/customer can decide when and where to send their available funds at anytime they wish

A customized marketplace where investors/customers can purchase Contracts, BitShares, miningware and other merchandise that is being planned.

A shares trading platform where investors/customers can buy or sell any company assets that they own to other members or registered guests.

Blog and News section

Investor/Customer only forum

Public forum

Company mining data

Company mining pool

A company transparency section listing all company holdings and their status

EVERYTHING AUTOMATED ~ EVERYTHING AUTOMATED ~ EVERYTHING AUTOMATED!! (That one is for me  Wink)

There are a few other additions that are planned but those will have to wait until the above is finished. Because of a major issue with the hosting service I was using the old website is down and, to save on costs, will remain so until I have something more substantial to present to you. When I have a working model of the site I will post a link to it so you can check up on its progress.

Thanks,
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████