Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your plan?  (Read 707 times)
Jinatfatm (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tantan2

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

I will keep hold it. What should I fear ?. I have a strong belief that crypto can still survive. This situation will soon pass. I'm a newbie too. I still have much to learn here and there is still much I have not got from Bitcoin.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

Nothing but only holding.Bitcoin now in dumping position. All cryptocurrency, altcoins markets caps show their price chart in red signal. About half of total amount reduce due to price deducted.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
Well, despite of a long period of dump I'm still holding my cryptos and to be much stronger and brave just to conquer the difficulties that we had as of now. I'm still holding my cryptos specially bitcoin because I'll still believe to this system. I know that it will making a better movements to the upcoming days and I'm patiently waiting for that. I'm keep believing to it because I can see the potential it has that's why I know it will will survive and recover again so still supporting and patronizing it is the best that I can do for now as a crypto holder.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:11:01 AM

Knowing the system, keep holding is the right thing to do as of now. Even it's been experiencing downtrend in the past few weeks, I know it has a better reason of it's deeply dipping and maybe this is a sign for upcoming bullrun. Patient is key to success so it means no matter how it's dump the most important thing is it knows how to pump. This system is build with the ups and downs movements so I believe this will always be happen which is after downs it's going ups. Let us wait and see. The upcoming pump is soon to be happen so keep holding.
Menakams

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

My idea is to keep bitcoin for a long time. Now, if the price is at the first level, surely the price will surely rise
yishak

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

I am currently holding some Cryptos cause I'm in a big loss, but once I break even I will day trade them.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:34:58 AM

i will certainly not buy bitcoin up until it reach down 300$plus per bit, and if get lucky i would use some of it to pursue a degree and the rest stock for future ideas business,bill,family, and all other syntax to human responsibility.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

Since the value of cryptos nowadays is continue falling. For me, I have no reason to sell my coins in possession. I will keep holding my coin until it recovers and hit my target value and profit as my plan. Patience nowadays is very important and don't bother your self with what you see at the market. Stay calm and wait for proper timing. Stick to your plan and ensure it will give a good return to you.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

Yeah, this bear market is getting long, people are loosing hope that we ever see green again. But it's a best time to get more bags with a big discount! Cool I've just bought some of altcoins from my wishlist, that I've been waiting for a long time. My plan is to get some of the coins that grants you passive income (masternodes, staking, etc.) so when the bull market starts, I will have a steady crypto flow to invest more or just cash out. Definitely not quitting now.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Yeah, this bear market is getting long, people are loosing hope that we ever see green again. But it's a best time to get more bags with a big discount! Cool I've just bought some of altcoins from my wishlist, that I've been waiting for a long time. My plan is to get some of the coins that grants you passive income (masternodes, staking, etc.) so when the bull market starts, I will have a steady crypto flow to invest more or just cash out. Definitely not quitting now.
It's nice to see our friends are optimistic about crypto market. A big yes to HODL and even acquire more of the crypto assets at this moment because we know after every dark night there comes a bright morning. So, be patient and love this time that everyone gets an opportunity to buy at a cut price.  Wink
I am doing the same with my portfolio a big portion of course goes to the BTC and bought some of my favourite alts. I am mentally ready to HODL them for even a period of next three years.  Smiley
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

my plan is simple to hold bitcoin 35% of my port folio  then 20% i can trade on other alt coin's example top 100 coins. i distribute 10%-15%  in low cap coins under valued crypto currency and remaining 30%  i can put in the form of fiat currency when any other dip i can buy btc with my fiat to make more profit in near future , if bitcoin is in good growth i can convert my fiat to btc to take  i my profits instantly when price is high  either way i will be benefit from the dips or long term or short term .
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

My plan now wants to buy another bitcoin or coin. as much as possible. because I want to have a big advantage when bitcoin and altcoin prices have gone up .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
machineskill

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

Currently I do not have any plans. Since all my money was in altcoin at btc for $ 9000. Still hoping it will recover in the fourth quarter of this year
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

Since I believe in the technology I hold. We shouldn't get emotional in times like this. This is the moment that we can take advantage of buying our favorite coin for us to profit in the near future. The crypto market will definitely recover from the bloodshed that we experienced lately. This is just normal for a very volatile market. Few months from now the values of cryptos will surely go an uptrend. Only the stronger hands that holds their coins are the one that could benefit from this bearish market.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

Since I believe in the technology I hold. We shouldn't get emotional in times like this. This is the moment that we can take advantage of buying our favorite coin for us to profit in the near future. The crypto market will definitely recover from the bloodshed that we experienced lately. This is just normal for a very volatile market. Few months from now the values of cryptos will surely go an uptrend. Only the stronger hands that holds their coins are the one that could benefit from this bearish market.

I will hold the crypto currency long time and wait for the price increase. It any Time to high the price. So crypto is any where and any Time use. But before sell and buy check the market place price. Then time to sell and buy the coin. Before invest i will choose the best coin and check the market price then invest. Time is important of this process. So hold the coin long time. Most of the people hold the bitcoin and wait for the price increase.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

Holding is the best way towards success and it is the best option at this moment of time since i put all my trust on bitcoin technology. We can surely get away with this and start mooning soon. So just hold and we will be putting back our smiles the soonest.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

As an investor, I try to keep hold as long as possible because based I can see on bitcoin graph over 8 years, bitcoin increase exponentially.
But from now on, I think bitcoin kinda struggling but I still believe on it because nobody can expect bitcoin too much
onurgozupek

Activity: 1288
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Bitcoin is the money of the future. I work on increasing the amount of Bitcoin I have. Being a strict HODLer might not be a good idea. (You should have sell and rebuy plans: Stop Loss & Stop Limit are your best friends) I have multiple wallets to store my funds (Do not forget to keep your wallet passwords and wallet.dat files safe)
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

Hodling is the best option we have right now. Me, I am planning to hold my cryptos. Lately, the market is flooding red and it seems that it is recovering for now. We might experience dumps again but I know that sooner or later, cryptos will recover and rise up again. Hopefully by the end of the year, cryptos are rising most especially bitcoin. Let's just hold and wait for the right time to sell our cryptos.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: