Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your plan?  (Read 707 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

I am holding coins because i know in future they will definitely increase so my suggestions for all you is hold your coins till end of this year  you will get some good profit. If you sell your coins now then you will regret later so holding is always better and profitable than selling.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
Quiting the game due to sway with your emotion  is not really helpful to your career path  specially on your plan to make a good career in this cryptoland,,well if cryptos running some the solution is hodling for the awahile,patient is also key .
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

I am just going to hold. I was thinking about selling my coins and then buying back in lower but there is no way to tell if the prices will go even lower than this so I am not trying to risk it. It is not like I need the money that I have in cryptos anytime soon so I can afford to wait for however long it takes for the prices to recover after this

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

Just hodl till end of this year, and while waiting i still promoting my cryptocurrency on various social media like steemit etc.
Yes, I'm also disappointed with the current market situation, but we must be sure and keep spirit for promoting cryptocurrency to the whole world Smiley
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

My plan would be to buy a variety of altcoin this year how about you.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

I believe that this phase is temporary and hence there is nothing to worry about it. As far as investment decision is concerned, I am expecting the price to recover from the next month and we will see a fresh all-time high level in the second half of this year resulting in a positive momentum in the price. Considering my situation I believe that reading is not my cup of tea and hence I usually prefer long-term investment and such short-term issues should not affect the long-term trading decisions in my opinion.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

Bitcoin for life!no going back! I will continue to hold what i have in my wallet pending the price bounce back in my favour. Seriously I have recorded loss at present but that does not mean the rate will remain the same. I will continue to hold for a very long time pending when the rate meet my demand.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

I will keep hold it. What should I fear ?. I have a strong belief that crypto can still survive. This situation will soon pass. I'm a newbie too. I still have much to learn here and there is still much I have not got from Bitcoin.
Very good thinking and I like the way you think.
Actually we need not be afraid to keep or hold it because I'm sure bitcoin will never deceive us even this bitcoin is very beneficial and useful for us so what we want on bitcoin should just show it and we have to learn more about bitcoin so what we plan to run well.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

I will keep hold it. What should I fear ?. I have a strong belief that crypto can still survive. This situation will soon pass. I'm a newbie too. I still have much to learn here and there is still much I have not got from Bitcoin.
Very good thinking and I like the way you think.
Actually we need not be afraid to keep or hold it because I'm sure bitcoin will never deceive us even this bitcoin is very beneficial and useful for us so what we want on bitcoin should just show it and we have to learn more about bitcoin so what we plan to run well.
I observed the fluctuating of the cryptocurrency. if it is okay to do investing and do selling in this time. but I would have known that this time is not good. and also, I have my cryptocurrency so my plan for now is do inly holding and wait for the right time to the price of the cryptocurrency to pump up.this is my plan.

JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

I don't believe stupid rumors. And don't give in to provocations when some start to panic and whine that bitcoin is falling.Let them think as they want. I believe that bitcoin will grow in price. Even if it doesn't happen soon I'll still keep him. Except when I need money right away.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

this situation only temporarily I feel confident that this situation will soon pass for a short period of time, so obviously I will choose to defend it, even if there is more funding may increase, so that when the normal situation again can get more profit.
letsfly

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

I still plan on holding and adding more altcoins if I have an extra money. I believe bitcoin will rise soon and will be accepted by more people.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:34:46 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 09:46:09 AM by Moiyah

Both doing hodling and doing a swing trading. Though it is tough right bow to trade, we can still take advantage of it by being a swing trader. Small profits is enough if indicators matches TA. Anyhow, it is safer to just hodl for some investor who do not want to take another risk. Swing trader is very risky especially for those who are new into this field.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

Bitcoin has been falling for over a three months now, which have been a very good idea to invest into bitcoin and other alt-coin related, therefore Bitcoin has make his self available to invest.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

I still plan on holding and adding more altcoins if I have an extra money. I believe bitcoin will rise soon and will be accepted by more people.

That is a good plan adding more altcoins that had a great potential, this time all cryptos are in the red colour and the best thing to do for now is hold your coins. It will rise but there is no exactly date if when it happens.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

My plan is to hold and hold.  I will not sell any coin.  And I will buy more bitcoin buy the most that I can.  Everybody has a strong belief that bitcin will increase again at the end of the year.  There is no reason for you to sell them right now
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

i will certainly not buy bitcoin up until it reach down 300$plus per bit, and if get lucky i would use some of it to pursue a degree and the rest stock for future ideas business,bill,family, and all other syntax to human responsibility.
This is a great plan.  But I think the bitcoin will never return to $ 300 per bit.  The $ 5k price is probably the lowest price I expect to happen with bitcon
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

My plan is to continue to hold all the altcoin! At present, most altcoin are lost value, need long time to be able to recover!
vonnyaries

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

hmm we can see that the price all of coin in the low and we can see that every people that hold their bitcoin will get some lost because of it but if you believe in bitocin i think its okay. beacuse if you believe that bitcoin will rising up i think it is good for atake a risk right now to invest in bitcoin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??

Many people today can't easily accept of what happening to their investment because of a big losses because they did not anticipate that this will happened in the future so this should be a lesson for us and we should be careful in choosing an investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: