Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your plan?  (Read 707 times)
Paul23

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Well any kind of invest are risky either  invested in traditionaly method but if you have to invest in cryptoland better you know  the basic concept before you should be to invest,due to invest in cryptocurrencices are not easy to take more profit if your not have a pateint character ,becuase the votalite price of altcoin is hard to predict despite some prof,investor will not always win on this game,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

i will certainly not buy bitcoin up until it reach down 300$plus per bit, and if get lucky i would use some of it to pursue a degree and the rest stock for future ideas business,bill,family, and all other syntax to human responsibility.
What an amazing plan you make and I feel happy to hear it.
In every step of the way there must be something to happen so I want to plan something to buy bitcoin so I can pay off the family debt and also I want to make my family happy by following bitcoin then the rest I will make business for the future.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

Right now still feel this tiny hope within me its normal for such situations to arise thats how business was  designed to be its always a profit or a loss thing.So for me i feel hopeful that it will be ok and perfectly fine very soon than we expect thanks.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

I prefer to survive and swing trade, we must be smarter in investing and trying to always increase the quantity of invesatasi. I often do Swing Trade because then my Bitcoin count increases. bitcoin is down? I don't care about it, while I can add the amount of bitcoin then I will continue to do so.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

It's just natural that it's happening now and it's going to go back to the previous prices. So my plan is to hold it until its prices go back. I am sure that the prices will go back to normal and we can also recover from all our losses.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

I am just going to hold. I was thinking about selling my coins and then buying back in lower but there is no way to tell if the prices will go even lower than this so I am not trying to risk it. It is not like I need the money that I have in cryptos anytime soon so I can afford to wait for however long it takes for the prices to recover after this
I want to do the same which is holding and hope that no more emergency expenses so I can wait for better price and try to buy more coin that has potential for gaining good profit. Though price makes longer to recover, as long the coin have possibility to grow, there is nothing to fear. I plan to collect more bitcoin other way instead of buying.

curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
Keep holding this my plan, and thr appropriate that all must do is hold and buy more bitcoins. Even how many will say that it is the end, one thing that i know this only is the beginning again that bitcoin will be growing.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

My plans are holding some and do swing trade the rest of my portfolio because this market situation is very uncertainly by the bitcoin falling and altcoins falling also. But, the market will get better ahead and I hope it will begin as soon as possible. Just be optimistic about it
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

My plan is to hold, I lose my money if I sell my cryptos at these cheap price, I don't want to sell it. Let's hold guys if you don't lose your money, we will earn profit soon.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
Going to hold - Good decision, you gonna make some good profit within next few months  Cool
Swing trade - Its harder than you think and you can actually loss more than what you have imagined.  Roll Eyes Huh
Get back to even - There will be no point in holding for this long if you will sell at the price you have bought it  Sad
Screw I'm out - You will be the person who will start buying bitcoin again at peak prices  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

I exclude the saying that I am leaving cryptocurrency and I'm out. Cryptocurrencies are the future and I have to give up Bitcoin just because its price has dropped? No way. It is simply worth understanding that every currency will have increases and decreases. It's normal and despite all appearances it's a good phenomenon. If you are worried about the current situation of Bitcoin, you can refrain from investing for now but certainly not give up on future investments.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

my current plan of course I will keep hold my coins because I do not want to lose by selling cheaply, so I will wait for the price to rise again so I will get a profit
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

I wanted to go on holiday for the money from selling BTC, but for now the seller is unprofitable ... It's a shame. I was hoping for a good holiday ...
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

My plan is to hodl the little bitcoin i've got cos bitcoin is coming big again. The future for bitcoin is bright
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

Knowing the system, keep holding is the right thing to do as of now. Even it's been experiencing downtrend in the past few weeks, I know it has a better reason of it's deeply dipping and maybe this is a sign for upcoming bullrun. Patient is key to success so it means no matter how it's dump the most important thing is it knows how to pump. This system is build with the ups and downs movements so I believe this will always be happen which is after downs it's going ups. Let us wait and see. The upcoming pump is soon to be happen so keep holding.
buying at this current price is the best right now not hodling only if you have large amount of coins. the bullrun is already happening for a while why we are at the deepest price. yes patient is key to success but not everytime sometimes you need to let go things.

It's just natural that it's happening now and it's going to go back to the previous prices. So my plan is to hold it until its prices go back. I am sure that the prices will go back to normal and we can also recover from all our losses.
it would take a while to reach the ATH of bitcoin price why not sell it at the current peak and buy the dip you could make more if you do it correctly.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

As anyone do.. Still holding even if it's hurt to see. trying to endure the pain of downfall Grin having a struggle situation but i still holding even I'm attracted to sell but still.. Have a pride to hold..
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

Holding is the best way towards success and it is the best option at this moment of time since i put all my trust on bitcoin technology. We can surely get away with this and start mooning soon. So just hold and we will be putting back our smiles the soonest.
It's incredible thought that you have planned and in my opinion attract interest to plan as you planned it.
It's true after thinking think a good way to get a lot of coins or multiply coins that save is a good way to success because in our time there is a need then we can sell it half to cover the shortfall.
I believe in bitcoin I even trust in bitcoin because bitcoin is always there in every plan.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

There is nothing we can do as of the moment on this bearish market that we are experiencing for the past few months but to wait patiently. Don't let your feelings and emotion overtake you if you see your holding decreasing drastically it's not gonna help you at all, but if you have extra money to buy bitcoin and valuable altcoins, this is the right time to buy and increase your holdings on your portfolio because once the market trend becomes vibrant again your gain increases too undoubtedly.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

I still keep holding my coins.even the market price falls to much Im not afraid if i lost some of my income,  just believe on what crypro can give to us in the future.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

Holding is the only option we have. Market is volatile and can't be predictive. It can't go in reverse direction at any time. So I'm just going to hold it, my portfolio is bleeding dark red but still, going to hold it all. Don't panic sell people. You'll only incur loss that way. Just wait out this bearish market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: