Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:17:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your plan?  (Read 707 times)
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

I am holding what I have. I believe on some of altcoins and bitcoin that will increase someday lol But some of altcoins that I missed opportunity, I just can not sell with current price so I decided to hold them too Smiley

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

You know what being one of privilege member of this crypto world I also have my own goal for the future in my altcoins that I will able to earn. My goal is to support the project with all I can do in order to have something in return at the time of cutting the mark according to the roadmap importation. Basically I participate in signature campaign in order to have  decent reward tokens if possible and if the project will become successful and I hope so. My earnings is for helping the others.
Philcris

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

Whats my plan my plan. to work this properly and how do i my job as bounty hunter hehehe.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
Just stick to your plans gaining profits on holding and trading, getting out is not the best option because deeps are just a matter of challenges and think big because bitcoin and other cryptos are our future.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

I'll never say that "I'm out", my plan is to keep on holding until everything will be good as December or even higher than that.

Quitting is for the weak.  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
rizki90

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

I have no plans now. Crypto market situation is not friendly. I will only do one thing. Hold all the assets and then sell when the price actually goes up. After that we will get big profit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
stiLl im holding and nothing can change this

I left the idea of checking the price now,as i had deleted from my bookmarks those exchangers site so i dont have any basis of looking unto them.i will check it again if i see in threads that the bull comes
dolon_r12

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

If I am told that if you have a plan with Botcoin then I would say, working with Bitcoin rules and earning a lot of Bitcoin.Because I have full reliance on my Bitcoin, it will give me success to my future plans.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

At the situation of cryoto markets, my plan is to buy Bitcoin and others altcoins at cheapest price for long term holding to get huge amount of profits.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

Check the news in recent time. You will surely want to stick to your crypto. China has come up with it's ranking of Cryptos. So no fear of ban again. The US has classified ethereum as none security token. Japan is finalizing regulatory framework on Cryptos. All these are positive news so it is most encouraging to hold on to your Cryptos assets.

Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

I believe that bitcoin is the future. My plan is to hustle very well and see if I could arrange $200k by December 2018.
Then go into some good business.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

My strategy is to still wait for the right time to sell the cryptocurrencies I am holding specially Bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is unpredictable and I am hoping that its value will be back to higher amount in the future. I will keep holding my bitcoin for now. 

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

My plan is holding the coin for a couple of years more, I don't expect this year price will reverse but I strongly believe great future for bitcoin and crypto currency, next year I expect some huge change in crypto from this current market, price will rise. I think patience only way you can invest in crypto currency,Crypto is very violating markets in the world, you can good money in less time same way you can lose money also, so be care full invest in crypto, invest money if you are extra money in your pocket.
ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

I'll still hold the bitcoin, because I'm sure bitcoin will recover after this bad price. we just need to be patient and take this opportunity to invest.
as we know, bitcoin has a pretty big market in the world, so no need to worry about bitcoin will die.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

I continue to hold bitcoin and other altcoyins. And I am sure that the crypto-currency market will soon grow and very quickly. It's time to change the monetary system of the world and crypto-currency is the best that has been invented to date.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

My plan is to hodl whatever crypto I have at the moment and hope for the best to happen. Patience is key in order to be successful in the world of crypto.
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

my plan is keep holding like anyone else of course. that is the basic and easiest plan for now.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

It was not even up to a month ago when I bought bitcoin so I will not benefit when I trade it at the moment. For that matter I am going to hold bitcoin and all my altcoins for a long time and I'm very confident things will turn around.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

I sold some of my coins in last November when price was around $20k and kept rest on hold hoping that it will touch $25k in the beginning of the year but it really didn't happened so holding those coins till date and have invested some of it in different altcoins as market is really down now and a great time to invest in altcoin market so will keep on holding till the end of the year and will sell when its giving me at least x10 profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

Seeing how all the cryptocurrencies have been going down and how events have been influencing the flow of the market, I decided to take all my investments in altcoins and put them in the one thing that I trust, and that is bitcoin, bitcoin might be going down for the last couple of months, but it is no where to being done and it is the only currency that no matter how low or how long it takes it will always rise up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: