Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your plan?  (Read 707 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:24:30 AM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
For now my plan is to HOLD market is not stable, prices is down for those who want to buy its time to buy more and hold. Im sure your holding will be more profitable next year.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
For now my plan is to HOLD market is not stable, prices is down for those who want to buy its time to buy more and hold. Im sure your holding will be more profitable next year.

Holding is not just my thing most especially when the market is highly low as it is but I see the idea of buying more at these dips and then holding as the better chance for a much more profit in the long run.
The market will generally recover and there is absolutely no doubt about that, but what is more important is to take advantage of what some people are terming negative now and convert it to positive for ourselves when the FOMO kicks in eventually.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

I believe in crypto, even though the market is falling right now but I can still hold and wait for prices to increase to make a profit.
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

I have the impression that Bitcoin's good news does not work. In the past few months, a flood of good news has been growing. The market now is emotion and not real events. Coins are still looking for their bottom and prices first have to stabilize so they can start growing further. After a 8300 usd short rally, the Bitcoin price falls again and another opportunity to buy will soon be available. This time we could also drop to mythical  5000 usd , which is predicting more and more people. I personally continue to recommend HODL. This is my plan for the future that I'm trying to keep it. Also golden rule, buy cheap, hold and sell with profit.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

i will tend to keep my bitcoin with me and hold it for long term, i cant see any profit will come if i sell my bitcoin at current price. so patient are always be my choice and my strategy, hopefully it will recover soon. i have second strategy to do, but i still observing this option, im planning to cut my loss and buying back bitcoin at current price and hold it for long term. i think it will recover my loss if the bull comes.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

My plan still has not changed, I need to keep holding my coins but if I really want to become successful I need to speed up my bitcoin acquisition, it has gotten a lot slower lately and I need to improve that, I have a mental goal when it comes to the bitcoin I want to have and the price I want to sell, if I am able to do what I think, then my life from now on will be a lot easier.
Jenits

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

My only plan is to hold my coins because now a days market is going down and i have a lot of investment that's why im patiently waiting until the market recover again and to see my profit base on my investment
richkel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

As the markets down these week, I'm going to hold and buy more bitcoin. I will not sell until it surpass my target price. There are other coins that I hold besides bitcoin, and I will hold it also for a long term.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

The best plan is to start your own business in order to have a passive income if cryptocurrency will not pump up in the market when you really need money.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

I prefer to hold and I have never thought of selling at this very bad price, and I prefer to be patient and wait for prices to surge higher.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

I believe bitcoin can be the future and therefore I want to increase the amount of bitcoin so that my future can be better. At this time the price of low falling bitcoin I use to buy because I can get a cheaper price.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

if you hodl since the may 2017, then you should not worry too much, as crypto is about the same levels. Surely, it's sad that we lost "the profits", but it's crypto and we know the risks are high. The most important is to make a good portfolio of strong and perspective projects.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

I will keep hold it. What should I fear ?. I have a strong belief that crypto can still survive. This situation will soon pass. I'm a newbie too. I still have much to learn here and there is still much I have not got from Bitcoin.
You are right like you i also hold my coins coz i know times come that the price of bitcoin will increase and everyone that hold their coins can get a good profit.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

If you want to make profit of course the best thing is to hold, thats the only thing we can do if you dont want to be lose, we have nothing to worry if you are holding the king of crypto(btc) ,,,because itd value will surely increase..
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

The best plan is to buy as much as I can and prepare for the coming of bull market as this will surely bounce back after this bloodbath. Nothing is much prettier if you had plan ahead while the market is selling coins at cheaper price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

My plan is to hold BTC for a long time until 2020. Although my encryption is in a state of decline at present, I am still optimistic about it for a long time.

nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

My plan is to keep on holding until everything will be good as December or even higher than that. Because holding is the best way to sucess and don't panic when the price is fall
nano77

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

at the moment maybe the most appropriate action for me to do is to hold the crypto I have, because I'm sure the price of crypto will definitely recover and profitable again
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

I will keep hold it. What should I fear ?. I have a strong belief that crypto can still survive. This situation will soon pass. I'm a newbie too. I still have much to learn here and there is still much I have not got from Bitcoin.
the number of businesses starting to receive BTC payments has increased. Although all of these businesses are still in the minority, there are big names who have already done it. That can be the initial capital to try to invest in bitcoin, choose an exchange that really believes that you can monitor it properly.
SBOSS

Activity: 124

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

This is not something so bad after all, we all just need to wait to see when the market is going to recover and we all are going to be more than happy after all

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: