Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Platform vs NEO platform  (Read 402 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:45:34 AM

overall, nice etherum. but for specific to airdrop, I do not know because it has never followed much airdrop. but as long as I follow the camapaign bounty, etherum is the best. with a pretty good exchange rate as well and potential.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:55:52 AM

overall, nice etherum. but for specific to airdrop, I do not know because it has never followed much airdrop. but as long as I follow the camapaign bounty, etherum is the best. with a pretty good exchange rate as well and potential.
Yes, I think the project using the Ethereum Platform is more promising, I see in the average market of a project using Ethereum base so I think Ethereum is more promising than NEO.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:16:08 AM

I want to ask
Between two Platform above
Where is very good to followed in airdrop

in my view, both are good. Both are worried about their performance. But somebody says the ETH platform ,
is a few in front of the NEO platform and many people are also choosing the ETH platform for air cat activities.

spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

I want to ask
Between two Platform above
Where is very good to followed in airdrop
of course Ethereum. because the Ethereum platform has many advantages in terms of features than the NEO. Ethereum also has a good team and is able to create good teamwork. so it's easier to get involved for the airdrop project token
both coins have a good platform and with so many people investing in both these coins because this coin is good for investment so from that I say both of these coins have a good platform but you better have Ethereum platform because it has a lot of good documentation
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:51:55 AM

If I have to choose between 2 of those for airdrop following, I will choose ETH.
However, I think that its not really worth the time following the token airdrop. At least with the one giving less than 100 token.
If you are hunting for airdrops, I suggest you follow the coins with real chain, stand alone wallet.
The advantage is that it has own chain/wallet, you do not have to pay eth fee for transferring, the fee is paid by it own and often very small amount and the number of coin airdropped is high, led to chance of big return.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

Both of them are good. ETH is just the first to have projects which have been progressive now, give it some time and NEO will fast forward its development. NEO has GAS which makes it very attractive to investors. ETH is already on the sky while NEO has just heating its engine. Both of them are on the top of the ranking in terms of marketcap.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

when the EOS platform appeared, many predicted its quick victory over Ethereum. until this happened. it is really similar in some ways to the platform, but Ethereum is now much more confident and judging by the number of investors-more attractive to buyers
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

ETH is more suitable as I can see according to my experience. I believe in ETH and I trust to it. I hope that ETH will be more popular than now and it will have larger volumes.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
cryptohipo

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

I think Eth platform is better than Neo. People are preferring ethereum more than other coins and it has a good future ahead.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

Neo is a promising cryptocurrency but I think that ETH is more confident here. It is strong, has high value and volumes, people believe in it and I hope it will be so.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

Ethereum and NEO has both solid platforms,they are almost identical to each other but what i like more about NEO,it is cheaper than ethereum today but has more advance technology than ethereum.We can call NEO as ETH 2.0 because NEO is a copycat of ethereum but upgraded version if you do some research you will find what i am talking about either way these are both good coins to hold.
liangzi123

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

The Ethernet platform is a very large platform, which has been widely watched all over the world. Neo is a new platform that imitates many etheric functions, but its application projects are still very few. It can be imagined that its development is behind the ether. a lot of.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

Obviously ethereum is more popular than NEO. But NEO is good platform and i think can compete with ethereum. Most token in cryptocurrency market using ethereum and maybe because of that ethereum become number 2 in market cap after bitcoin.
NEO is promising project and I am believe it can compete with ethereum is price. NEO is like china's ethereum and its good long term investment

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

I don't think these two should be compared. These are my two favorite coins right now and will be very good for both short and long term. ETH was the earlier mover but NEO adoption has slowly becoming larger. Now that we're in the bear market, it's the best time to accumulate these two strong coins.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

Neo has a lot of prospects. At the moment, of course, the ethereum is considered to be better and much more popular

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

only Socratus and nothing more
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

There is no doubt that today's most interesting platform is Ethereum, the proof is a lot of successful tokens and makes the use of ethereum increasing compared to the NEO, and until now I have not found a token that uses the NEO platform can be as successful as EOS or STORM.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

On the Ethereum platform, much more ICO is held and so you can participate in a much larger number of airdrop. But it seems to me that the NEO platform has less scammers, which is also important.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

If I relevantly explain how the two simply works for me:

ETH platform = Gas is measured in GWEI or the milliparts of an ETH. So if you send a transaction, your ETH value decreases.
NEO platform = Gas is measured in terms of GAS. The other half of NEO. GAS can't exist without NEO. You can claim gas once you have NEO. You can send transactions with GAS. Your NEO balance won't go away in doing transactions.

I like both platforms. Although both has the problem of Bitcoin = Scalability. Just that in NEO, one can send transactions even with 1 gas (not 1Gas, but 0.000000001) Having even 0.000000050 can make a lot of transactions.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Most successful airdrops come from the ethereum platform. The platform of ethereum is used mostly for airdrop as well as ICO. Although, not all of these airdrop perform well. Ever since i started participating in airdrop, i can count the number of airdrops i have seen used the platform of NEO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: