Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][CROWDSALE] SF CAPITAL TOKEN | SMART CRYPTOCURRENCY ⚡🚀  (Read 1259 times)
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

Why do you need to be on blockchain? What are the benefits compared to the old way i.e. fiverr etc
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

Why do you need to be on blockchain? What are the benefits compared to the old way i.e. fiverr etc

You understand that blockchain technology gives a lot of advantages. The most important thing is the complete security of payments and personal data of users.
BatistaCru

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

You understand that blockchain technology gives a lot of advantages. The most important thing is the complete security of payments and personal data of users.
You forgot that the blockchain is completely anonymous, but every transaction is transparent. In General, there are a lot of advantages.
baureksa

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:11:03 PM

You forgot that the blockchain is completely anonymous, but every transaction is transparent. In General, there are a lot of advantages.

The blockchain is anonymous, so security is borne by itself. There will be a lot of opposition when it comes to providing the complete data that SF Capital can afford to make a profit.
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

Tell me, what specific cryptocurrencies can I use to buy SF CAPITAL, are Fiat currencies accepted as payment?
MorenoBry

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

Tell me, what specific cryptocurrencies can I use to buy SF CAPITAL, are Fiat currencies accepted as payment?
On the project website it is indicated that payments for the purchase of tokens are accepted only in ETH and BTC coins.
zorrocc

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

their vision to accomplish this is to put the community and the people first. They regularly speak of ourselves as a community currency and enjoy the simple comments and interactions of new users to blockchain technology. They allow them to dictate how they should make things easier and more
effective for their use. They also are community run and desire to set the framework of an open source system where this currency will perpetuate with the community in control not a large investor or any larger centralized entity. They desire for SF Capital (SFCP) token to remain and continue as a decentralized currency for the people.
SanyaCripto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

On the project website it is indicated that payments for the purchase of tokens are accepted only in ETH and BTC coins.
For me personally, it would be much more convenient to invest in SF CAPITAL in dollars than in Bitcoin. I wonder why the developers did not give me such an opportunity?
Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

For me personally, it would be much more convenient to invest in SF CAPITAL in dollars than in Bitcoin. I wonder why the developers did not give me such an opportunity?
What are you talking about? After all, the token is traded on the crypto-currency exchange, and some crypto-currency exchanges do not work with the dollar at all.
Iluka

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! SF Capital has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

I am interested in the future of the project, how much interest and funds received through the sale of tokens will be spent on further advertising of the platform?
GyramCripto

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

I am interested in the future of the project, how much interest and funds received through the sale of tokens will be spent on further advertising of the platform?
In the white paper of the project there is information on your question, here is a link where you will find all the answers. https://www.sfcapital.io/sfcapital-whitepaper.pdf
Faust91

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:23:28 PM

Yes, further advertising will be allocated 53% of the amount that will be collected. That's a lot, I think.
DjonMnemonik

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

Yes, further advertising will be allocated 53% of the amount that will be collected. That's a lot, I think.
53% are normal figures, because it is the marketing plan that is of great importance at the beginning of the work of any project.
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

Advertising is necessary for any project, where it is less, where it is more, but it is necessary for all. I have not seen any example of a business where advertising would not be in demand.
CapnOzz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

I participate in the project as an investor, for a long time. I'm looking forward to the project itself being launched, and I don't regret investing more than  500$ in it.
DomenicEth

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

am worried about the future of this project with my partners, tell us how many tokens from the total number will the team that works at SF Capital get ? And how will this affect the future price of the SFCP token?
GuruBitov

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

am worried about the future of this project with my partners, tell us how many tokens from the total number will the team that works at SF Capital get ? And how will this affect the future price of the SFCP token?
The team that works on the project will get only 12% of the total number of tokens, as payment for their work.
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

The team that works on the project will get only 12% of the total number of tokens, as payment for their work.
12% - this is a significant figure, I hope that the first months of trading, these 12% will be frozen, as they can bring down the price of the coin.
DjonMnemonik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

Every month, people come up with more coins, crypto-currencies, and technologies. The project will help balance the balance between international economic indicators.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: