Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] £60 iTunes Gift Card  (Read 130 times)
sailthor (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

Hi, I'm looking to trade my unused giftcard for any crypto. I do not have a paypal, this is why I cannot use a traditional site such as zeek.
I will happily use an escrow or go first to reputable members.

Apple ToS regarding gift card:

Redeem iTunes Gift Cards at the App Store, iTunes Store, iBooks Store or Mac App Store, or use towards an Apple Music membership.
Copyright © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Sales and Refunds
Do not share your code with anyone you do not know.
This iTunes Code is redeemable only on the iTunes Store for the UK. To redeem this code, you must have an iTunes account, subject to prior acceptance of licence and usage terms. To open an account, you must be above the age of 13 and in the United Kingdom. Content and pricing subject to availability at the time of actual download. iTunes 10.0 or later, compatible software and hardware, and Internet access (fees may apply) are required. This code cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for cash refund, exchanged or used to purchase any other merchandise, provide monthly gifts or iTunes Gifting. Data collection and use subject to Apple Customer Privacy Policy; see www.apple.com/uk/legal/privacy, unless stated otherwise. Risk of loss and title for codes passes to purchaser on transfer. iTunes is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen codes or use without your permission. Your statutory rights are not affected. Not for resale. iTunes Codes are issued and supplied by iTunes S.à r.l. For full terms, see www.apple.com/legal/itunes/uk/terms.html. Content purchased from the iTunes Store is for personal lawful use only. © 2016 iTunes S.à r.l. All rights reserved.

Zdoh

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

Pm me i am up for the exchange pm your rate
sailthor (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:13:43 AM

Pm me i am up for the exchange pm your rate