Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣  (Read 42488 times)
userpacman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 02:13:49 AM

support@betcoinpoker.com is their email and also http://grindabit.com/index.php could be another way to get this coin promoted!

also grindabit is having a .1 btc freeroll on betcoin this saturday

I don't understand how to create a private room on betcoinpoker.. or if it's even possible to do a thing like that.

am not sure either, is why i put their email for someone to contact. i am not good with words Sad

Found a way..  Zynga poker :-) they have tons of table and easy bankroll setting, all we need is a facebook account and the 2k starting chips. We join a table with 2k max bankroll and load it all. I tried, very user friendly. I see there is an options about friends and inviting them.

Check it out http://zynga.com/game/poker    5 people is min table, I'd try that.

Join our DOPE pool - 1% fee - register now!
http://dope.internetarena.it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
userpacman

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 03:02:24 AM

The "friend" tool doesn't seem to work, I have no clue if it takes time to refresh but I can't find my just added (on facebook) friend. I'll try tomorrow, goodnight all.

Hellionator

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 03:13:55 AM

The "friend" tool doesn't seem to work, I have no clue if it takes time to refresh but I can't find my just added (on facebook) friend. I'll try tomorrow, goodnight all.
Good night, looking forward to this poker game Smiley

→→MPOS POOLS ON SUPERFAST SECURE SERVERS!←←
Snard

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:49:03 AM

This coin needs a companion poke site or app that only takes PKR as its gambling chips.

With the premine in this coin, it should be fairly easy to find a developer to do this for a nice stake of the premine.
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:51:09 AM

This coin needs a companion poke site or app that only takes PKR as its gambling chips.

With the premine in this coin, it should be fairly easy to find a developer to do this for a nice stake of the premine.

Agree. I also mentioned this.

Will the dev(s) comment on this please?
bitreg

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:53:45 AM

Poker tournament, i'm in !  Grin
PKR (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:37:26 AM

Our original idea was to appear in an already consolidated poker room. We think we can do this much faster than creating our own poker site, we believe it is far less complicated and we will benefit from the media impact.
hmachado

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:51:45 AM

Our original idea was to appear in an already consolidated poker room. We think we can do this much faster than creating our own poker site, we believe it is far less complicated and we will benefit from the media impact.

Translation:

We could hardly make another clone coin, a Poker Site is just totally out of our League.
Hoping some idiots take our coin so we can dump the premine, since we didnt even do anything with it to promote the coin.
Maks7

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:06:22 PM

And with what poker room you want to negotiate? In the poker world all know each other, if you're playing poker and participate in tournaments, then you should have about information on the Internet. Does it exist? At the bare minimum you should be on the 2 +2 forum. Can you name your nickname? Little hard to believe that you have to do with poker at all. Poker rooms will not talk to you ...
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 12:06:59 PM

Grin  Name is full of risk :-)
bitreg

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:11:56 PM

Translation:

We could hardly make another clone coin, a Poker Site is just totally out of our League.
Hoping some idiots take our coin so we can dump the premine, since we didnt even do anything with it to promote the coin.

"We could hardly make another clone coin"
It was the smooth launch I've been. Other coins need to do forks.

The rest is your opinion, not mine. There are already poker rooms which accepts bitcoins. You really think there will be not interested in accepting a coin whose community are poker players?

If tomorrow this coin appears in a poker room I will be playing there.
Maks7

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:49:43 PM

Translation:

The rest is your opinion, not mine. There are already poker rooms which accepts bitcoins. You really think there will be not interested in accepting a coin whose community are poker players?

Even today, you can go to any poker room and play with play money. It will be the same. :-)
nightengale

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:58:24 PM

Translation:

Why don't you go back to pumping your earthcoins.
bitreg

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:24:20 PM

Translation:

Even today, you can go to any poker room and play with play money. It will be the same. :-)

Since there are people buying this coin, you post is not correct. Perhabs you also forget the fact that the currency has 3 days life and could appear at any time in an exchange.
nightengale

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:48:24 PM

mine PKR while you still can
it is about to EXPLODE  Shocked

Do you have any foundation for this... ?
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:17:55 PM

Mining it. Really slow to confirm right now, but seems to be a good payout. Looking forward to a PKR COIN tournament.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:40:26 PM

Imagine in about a year or two, all online poker is played using this coin. To da moon much?
userpacman

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 05:33:51 PM

Mining it. Really slow to confirm right now, but seems to be a good payout. Looking forward to a PKR COIN tournament.

I'm personally working on the tournament, zingapoker has a nice and userfriendly interface, but its "friends" system is bugged and wouldn't help for filling a table just among us.

I wish developer can suggest a valid, free poker website to play on, maybe one of those he tried get in touch lately has a "rooms system"..

Jollyburner

Activity: 98

so many

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:48:51 PM

I'm personally working on the tournament, zingapoker has a nice and userfriendly interface, but its "friends" system is bugged and wouldn't help for filling a table just among us.

I wish developer can suggest a valid, free poker website to play on, maybe one of those he tried get in touch lately has a "rooms system"..

full tilt used to do custom games, u could set passwords, etc. not sure on pstars.

im sure some of the sites out there still have this feature. I would stick to major poker rooms for security and fairness.

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
Hellionator

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 06:38:29 PM

Imagine in about a year or two, all online poker is played using this coin. To da moon much?
Exactly, if we can position this coin properly and cryptocurrency continues to grow it could easily be adopted industry wide.  If you build it, they will come!

→→MPOS POOLS ON SUPERFAST SECURE SERVERS!←←
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: