Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣  (Read 42487 times)
userpacman1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:44:23 PM

After 19 hours: no contact, nobody online. Please let me know if you guys are serious about getting this coin accepted in our room.

I thought we said we would be waiting for your email with quote. I have been speaking with other members of the team and we are thinking about what we spoke. I'm sending you a PM.
I said i would send it when i got it. I was waiting for you to get feedback from your team. Guess we were waiting on eachother then. Please get on some form of IM. Its 2014 Wink

Hey PKRC Dev, this is your chance, don't waste it.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:19:27 PM

After 19 hours: no contact, nobody online. Please let me know if you guys are serious about getting this coin accepted in our room.

I thought we said we would be waiting for your email with quote. I have been speaking with other members of the team and we are thinking about what we spoke. I'm sending you a PM.
I said i would send it when i got it. I was waiting for you to get feedback from your team. Guess we were waiting on eachother then. Please get on some form of IM. Its 2014 Wink

Ditto
rob950

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:29:09 PM

Ditto

in ditto

BTC: 19vpvgEUtrw4rj529jWMUYgmADBps8G8sc / Deuce: LLzk2mJvyAt2BWMnQJBJaPszBbYyLpyddQ
BitcoinFlush

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:14:02 PM

Just got completely blown away by a response from another team member than I previously spoken to. Our team started looking already to create our own coin, but this is definately on hold. If we can come to an agreement, I am confident that the first seat in the WSOP ever paid for with cryptocurrency won't be in BTC, but in PKR coin. That, my friends, will be SICK Cheesy

I'm very hopeful

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
BitcoinFlush

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

I would recommend having a popular exchange list the coin first so the price can stabilize somewhere
We have the contacts to put it on all the major exchanges as well as the chinese exchangers (believe it or not, they are seriously making progress). According to PKR, listing that would be their responsability but i will fully assist in any way possible to get this done ASAP.

We don't want to offer games in a coin that isnt on cryptsy or btc38.com and PKR coin is aiming to become a leading coin in 'cryptopoker' so you should expect nothing less from them

BitcoinFlush

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:36:52 PM

For the people who send me messages about btc38.com: i can't read the website, just as you guys  Huh. its just pretty big in china's btc community and I have a native Chinese person on board who can take care of it  Roll Eyes

userpacman1

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:39:58 PM

I would recommend having a popular exchange list the coin first so the price can stabilize somewhere
We have the contacts to put it on all the major exchanges as well as the chinese exchangers (believe it or not, they are seriously making progress). According to PKR, listing that would be their responsability but i will fully assist in any way possible to get this done ASAP.

We don't want to offer games in a coin that isnt on cryptsy or btc38.com and PKR coin is aiming to become a leading coin in 'cryptopoker' so you should expect nothing less from them

PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE MAY HELP !
BitcoinFlush

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:41:00 PM

They usually have polls up but it would be hard to get the amount of votes you need
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501963.0
Not if you have entrance to enough people in the community and certainly not if you are the first currency in which the first crypto-paid World Series of Poker seat will be paid. In the end... It is poker coin!

BitcoinFlush

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:51:10 PM

PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE MAY HELP !
Unfortunally there is nothing much you can do now, but if you wish to help us in making poker coin grow, then I hope we can count on you if Satoshi Poker and PKR Coin announce the partnership. Its a lovely concept, but I can't ask you for anything in this thread as long as SP is just an interested party.

BitcoinFlush

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:52:18 PM

They usually have polls up but it would be hard to get the amount of votes you need
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501963.0
Not if you have entrance to enough people in the community and certainly not if you are the first currency in which the first crypto-paid World Series of Poker seat will be paid. In the end... It is poker coin!
True
I will try to spread awareness mainly to cryptorush devs they are very nice
I truly appreciate that. All exposure is more than welcome to make the coin succeed.

BitcoinFlush

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:08:27 PM

Even though blown away by this PM, still i seriously would recommend the PKR people to start an IM group somewhere somehow so it is possible to communicate between SP team and PKR team...

BitcoinFlush

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:21:25 PM

Would a poker client in the wallet be too hard/insecure/laggy/illegal? because that would make this coin and your site
I don't know what is going on between your two teams but it seems you guys would benefit more by formally merging
A poker client in a currency wallet wouldnt be technically possible. As said earlier, we were exploring possibilities to make our own coin, but because pokercoin already has multiple people and poker players backing it, we thought it would be beneficial to work out an agreement. Also, a pokersite creating its own coin and then pushing it to the market wouldn't be as sexy as PKR coin, would it?

nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:23:26 PM

Would a poker client in the wallet be too hard/insecure/laggy/illegal? because that would make this coin and your site
I don't know what is going on between your two teams but it seems you guys would benefit more by formally merging
A poker client in a currency wallet wouldnt be technically possible. As said earlier, we were exploring possibilities to make our own coin, but because pokercoin already has multiple people and poker players backing it, we thought it would be beneficial to work out an agreement. Also, a pokersite creating its own coin and then pushing it to the market wouldn't be as sexy as PKR coin, would it?

Separation between the coin and the site and the exchanges definitely has its advantages, would definitely insulate you from any accusations of token manipulation, etc. etc.
userpacman1

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:25:02 PM

POKER.INTERNETARENA.IT

POKERCOIN NEED MORE MINERS! SPECIAL PROMOTION 1% pplns FEE - JOIN US NOW !

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH - JOIN OUR PPLNS SERVER 1% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PPLNS 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://pkr.internetarena.it:3334

Support: Mail support (pools@internetarena.it)

Chat: http://pkr.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena

FELLOW MINERS PLEASE TRY https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mpos-dashboard/gbkkeiehdoobjfcfhfbkdoccobjfllgc
THIS PLUGIN LET YOU MONITOR AT ONCE ALL YOUR WORKERS ON ALL OUR MULTIPLE POOLS

Let us know if it works correctly, and if you enjoy it. Cheesy

Thanks to EM.EU
BitcoinFlush

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:28:41 PM

Separation between the coin and the site and the exchanges definitely has its advantages, would definitely insulate you from any accusations of token manipulation, etc. etc.
For this exact same reason we are working with a software company who follows gaming comission regulations. Even though every btc based site is not yet regulated by any gaming comission, we do follow their rules as they are made to guarantee a player a safe environment to play in. This, on the side, resulted in SP being the first site to have audited RNG and shuffling mechanisms that pass the requirements for honest games, by the hardest requirements in the industry, which are ( how could it be else  Grin ) the Brittish

BitcoinFlush

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:32:21 PM

In addition to following gaming comission regulations, satoshi poker believes that the only operations of the poker site should be attracting players and both servicing and guaranteeing deposits and payouts. Outsourcing the rest to competent people guarantees for our players that software will never be manipulated and in the case of PKR coin, that the coin can never be manipulated by Satoshi Poker. This creates the only safe environment for people to play at.

BitcoinFlush

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:51:42 PM

Yeah that makes a lot of sense, hopefully there is some way your site can be incorporated with the wallet without coming off as scandalous
I think it would help set the coin apart from other coins
Satoshi Poker will keep offering bitcoin games as it always did and when we are accepting another coin, we won't ever be scandalous, as we are not responsible for the management of that coin, nor for the trust in that coin. We are just supporting a coin that shows potential by offering games in this coin and rake our profits in this coin. In the end, we are a pokersite and if the coin becomes valueless, we won't be able to make any revenue. This gives both pokercoin and SP the same objective: rise of pokercoin!

gleydson

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:18:37 PM

Just got completely blown away by a response from another team member than I previously spoken to. Our team started looking already to create our own coin, but this is definately on hold. If we can come to an agreement, I am confident that the first seat in the WSOP ever paid for with cryptocurrency won't be in BTC, but in PKR coin. That, my friends, will be SICK Cheesy

I'm very hopeful

Now i have a reason to learn how to play poker.. Grin

rob950

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:24:25 PM

Yeah that makes a lot of sense, hopefully there is some way your site can be incorporated with the wallet without coming off as scandalous
I think it would help set the coin apart from other coins
Satoshi Poker will keep offering bitcoin games as it always did and when we are accepting another coin, we won't ever be scandalous, as we are not responsible for the management of that coin, nor for the trust in that coin. We are just supporting a coin that shows potential by offering games in this coin and rake our profits in this coin. In the end, we are a pokersite and if the coin becomes valueless, we won't be able to make any revenue. This gives both pokercoin and SP the same objective: rise of pokercoin!

I will support whit some pokercoins as stated before I will donate 30.000 poker coins if we hit 0.00030000 for free tournaments at your site Smiley.

Ofc if this is oke whit you Bitcoinflush Smiley

BTC: 19vpvgEUtrw4rj529jWMUYgmADBps8G8sc / Deuce: LLzk2mJvyAt2BWMnQJBJaPszBbYyLpyddQ
PKR (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:39:09 PM

I'm very hopeful

Now i have a reason to learn how to play poker.. Grin

We have everything we need for that in the future we can implement a poker school. It's another of our ideas and objectives. As poker players is one of the tasks we wish to perform more after appearing in a poker room  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: