Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Similar website as localbitcoins for ETH  (Read 160 times)
avikz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

Hello members,

I have been using the service of localbitcoins since a long time now for my bitcoin trades. However, I have taken up a lot of exposure in ETH lately which I want to sell for any emergency that may arise in future.

Till date I have not found any website similar to localbitcoins where I can sell off my ETH for Indian rupees. Do you know any?

I know paxful, but there is no open offer for ETH to INR. Any leads will be appreciated!

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

Hello members,

I have been using the service of localbitcoins since a long time now for my bitcoin trades. However, I have taken up a lot of exposure in ETH lately which I want to sell for any emergency that may arise in future.

Till date I have not found any website similar to localbitcoins where I can sell off my ETH for Indian rupees. Do you know any?

I know paxful, but there is no open offer for ETH to INR. Any leads will be appreciated!

I have never used this site, so it's better to do some research first: https://localethereum.com/

For sure stay away from PaxFul - this service is full of scammers!
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Localetherium.

Also paxful is not a scam as it's simply a platform. Sure there are users that scam on it but the same thing can be said for localbitcoins as well
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

Localetherium.

Also paxful is not a scam as it's simply a platform. Sure there are users that scam on it but the same thing can be said for localbitcoins as well
OP did not said that paxful is scam. He simply can't use it since there aren't much orders of ETH to INR.

With research I found that you can directly trade INR to eth @ buyUcoin and Ethexindia.

If there's no other option, have you tried using zebpay and just buy btc then convert to eth?
avikz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Localetherium.

OP did not said that paxful is scam. He simply can't use it since there aren't much orders of ETH to INR.

With research I found that you can directly trade INR to eth @ buyUcoin and Ethexindia.

If there's no other option, have you tried using zebpay and just buy btc then convert to eth?

I especially want to avoid any indian exchange because of the RBI directive which comes into force from July 5th. My bank account may be tagged by RBI if they found any transaction with the Indian crypto exchanges. That's why i am looking for p2p exchange. Localetherum looks like a good resource as it is similar to localbitcoins.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:34:24 PM
Merited by dumplingsandsushi (1)

If you are willing to be patient, there is a new one that will go live in august called localcoinswap.
They just finished a successful ICO and have been very open and professional about their development.
They are basically localbitcoins, but with 14 different coins supported.
That means you can sell off your coins for other coins or for fiat, all protected by escrow.

Since selling for indian rupees isn't as widespread as USD or CNY, you could always sell your eth off using moneygram or western union.
That is one of the safest ways as the buyer needs to pay in cash and you pick up the cash directly in your local currency.
Of course, it is also a bit more of a hassle as the cash limits are lower and you would have to make trips to your local moneygram or western union teller.

Another thing you can do, is to just go to the marketplace here on bitcointalk and directly try to find a buyer.
Of course, you will have to be extra dilligent in this cause it's scammers galore.
You would probably have to hire a third party escrow service to protect yourself.

elncrow

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

It is better to seek advice from the investors of eth for this issue. We are all well aware that bitcoins are that welcome in the Indian market. In fact they are banned. On top of that there isn’t any good IT support for the investors in India for bitcoin.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

Hello members,

Have you checked wazirX? Heard they are coming with a new escrow service where there will be P2P selling and no exchange in between. Similar kind of news was out in there last newsletter.
ChopseyMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

Actually it is hard to sell coins now in India. We all are already aware of the fact that case is running regarding the Crypto currency banning in the India. Moreover not all coins have good website like Bitcoin. If you had Bitcoin then you would be able to sell Bitcoin easily. You should seek the advice from the ETH investors.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

That's an informative post. Localbitcoins is a good site for exchanging your cryptos in exchange of Fiat money. In India there are only a few websites available for exchanging your cryptocurrencies.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

You can go for locanethereum. This is also good. You can surely try it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: