Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinBox--our new crypto portfolio tracker, try it out and we will give you 1$  (Read 118 times)
liss1801 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Hey all
We made CoinBox three month ago, and we've received a lot of positive feedbacks from our users, we also got some suggestions about how our app should be improved, we appreciated them all! CoinBox team firmly believed that CoinBox couldn't grow so fast without your participation.

So we'd like to invite you to experience CoinBox app, we would offer you 1$ crypto coins with signup: )

How to claim your 1$ cryptocurrency?

1.Download CoinBox on App Store or Google Play or get it on your phone via https://coinbox.ai/english

2.Sign-up as a new user

3.Join CoinBox Candy Festival group on telegram https://t.me/joinchat/IQbkQxA8GQbTnyr78rUkZw and send your registered email and Ethereum wallet to administrator.

All done, then you will receive you reward within 72 hours

About CoinBox
CoinBox is the most promising crypto portfolio tool that track real-time price of all your favorite coins and sync personal holdings automatically with APIs.CoinBox is completely free and no ads at all, and it does better job than other cryptocurrency trackers on calculation of cost and profit/loss.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

Hey all
We made CoinBox three month ago, and we've received a lot of positive feedbacks from our users, we also got some suggestions about how our app should be improved, we appreciated them all! CoinBox team firmly believed that CoinBox couldn't grow so fast without your participation.

So we'd like to invite you to experience CoinBox app, we would offer you 1$ crypto coins with signup: )

1.Download CoinBox on App Store or Google Play or get it on your phone via https://coinbox.ai/english

2.Sign-up as a new user

3.Join CoinBox Candy Festival group on telegram https://t.me/joinchat/IQbkQxA8GQbTnyr78rUkZw and send your registered email and Ethereum wallet to administrator.

About CoinBox
CoinBox is the most promising crypto portfolio tool that track real-time price of all your favorite coins and sync personal holdings automatically with APIs.CoinBox is completely free and no ads at all, and it does better job than other cryptocurrency trackers on calculation of cost and profit/loss.
Yes, this is quite good and will encourage lots of people to try out the coinbox app. I will also check it out, but not for the $1, cause I believe it will be really helpful. I remember when I was still a newbie, there were lots of wallets around then that usually gives free money if you sign up as a new user.

I can remember that Coinbase was giving $2 to new users then and I was one of them. It really made me happy and encouraged me to continue working hard for this.
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

Looks like a good one. I will sure give a try for this coin. Though I have been doing research for another crypto too @SciDex is my first priority.
liss1801 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

Hey all

2.Sign-up as a new user

About CoinBox
Yes, this is quite good and will encourage lots of people to try out the coinbox app. I will also check it out, but not for the $1, cause I believe it will be really helpful. I remember when I was still a newbie, there were lots of wallets around then that usually gives free money if you sign up as a new user.

I can remember that Coinbase was giving $2 to new users then and I was one of them. It really made me happy and encouraged me to continue working hard for this.
thank you so much for your support,yes, it is really hard to start a project and ask people to try out, it's sad that a lot of people think our project is a scam...but there are plenty of projects started at zero, and now they are something already, so we believed that our team can do that too.again we really appreciate your help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: