Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ListEX Exchange launched - over 300 BTC first days of volume  (Read 538 times)
rigproxy.com

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Kevala = automatic posting bot Smiley

SCAM PROJECT HERE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

Why one can't see the trading volume and transaction history without creating account ? Every single exchange gives access to visitors to know what is going in real time. Also it was planned to get listed on CMC as exchange which didn't meet the time limit. It is big claim to see 300 BTC volume as written in title.
yilmazco

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

listex.io and tou coin thief.
1 month ago I made a listex.io site tou transfer was hanging due to listex.io and it did not happen. 5000 usd tou coin transfer I made a request for help in the listex.io site banned. The thief is at these two companies.
We recommend you to be careful about listex.io and tou coin.
cryptobenn

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Does this Salvatore Castagne really exist ?

Yes,

this was confirmed by the Admin of TOURIST Coin (TOU)

He also had a linkedin profile (he deleted it, but I was able to printscreen it before)

I am currently preparing a press release about this LISTEX.IO and TOURIST Coin scam to send out this week-end, we have to avoid that more people get scammed.

I was in contact with the technical team behind LISTEX.io and TOURIST COIN, but it is very clear that they are not interested in solving the problems for the impacted victims.

Visit our website : https://www.FREEcoin.technology
johncarpenter

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

I am currently preparing a press release about this LISTEX.IO and TOURIST Coin scam to send out this week-end, we have to avoid that more people get scammed.

LISTEX.IO and TOURIST COIN (TOU) are 100% SCAM / FRAUD !

- Both have the same owner Salvatore Castagne (Italian from Palermo)

- He is known for scam crypto projects that are hidden behind obscure companies with postal box addresses in the UK. This way he tries to remain out of vision of the Taxes and Banking control agencies.

- For listex.io he applied the well know "honeypot" technique : you attract traders with "free trading fees" : once they deposit crypto or fiat they can not withdraw it anymore and it is stolen by Savatore.

A press release however has no sense : people who want to be informed read this kind of topics already, other people will just read and forget ...

Do you really want to hit Salvatore and his gang ? That is easy : Listex.io is listed on www.worldcryptocoins.com and asked to be listed on www.marketcap.com. Tourist Coin is listed both on coinmarketcap.com and worldcoinindex.com.
Let all impacted contact coinmarketcap.com and worldcoinindex.com and ask to remove the listing of listex.io and Tourist Coin. That will hurt our friend Salvatore ...
cryptobenn

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:57:57 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 09:43:07 AM by cryptobenn

Listex.io is taking further steps that reduce the credibility :

- Originally they refered to the address Listex Technology LTD, 60 Kemp House, EC1V 2NX London - United Kingdom. This address was mentioned on their website and it was also used in the emails of their support team (Anne F)

This address corresponds with the postbox address of the company Listex Technology Limited, the official company behind listex.io

- Recently they removed the address from the website, and changed in their docs the address to Canary Warf in London.

This gives the impression that Listex.io is trying to hide the link between listex.io and  Listex Technology Limited ?

Dear staff of Listex.io, please put your efforts in solving the critical bugs in your exchange instead of removing traces towards the owners.

Remediating the technical problems is the only guarantee to stop that unhappy investors keep chasing you ...

cryptobenn

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

As long as listex.io refuses to give our money back, we investigate further the persons behind it.

Some interesting info :  the Director of Listex Technologies Limited is the Italian (Palermo) based Marianni Luisi (born 4 july 1987) who married on September 22nd 2017 with Salvo (Salvatore) Castagna who is also from Palermo currently residing in Barcelona ...

So Listex.io and Tourist Coin is really a family enterprise ...

So dear friends of Listex : are you finally going to communicate when we get our investment and our blocked coins back ? What is your action plan to sort this out ?

cryptobenn

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

So Salvatore and Marianna, you decided to punish us because we can reveal your real identity ?

We paid 0,5 BTC listing fee for the FREE coin, and after my last messages you removed the FREE coin for LISTEX.IO ? You stole more than 6 Billion FREE coins from us, and more than 0,5 BTC ?

I did sent Marianne a message at her official email address in Palermo. We expect everything that is stolen back by tomorrow, if not I will publish your full address, your fotos (even your wedding photo, and also more recent ones because your look did change), ...

PS : By removing the FREE coin from Listex.io you did not only steal from us, but also from other investors that transferred FREE coins to LISTEX.io.

johncarpenter

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:57:13 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 08:02:07 PM by johncarpenter

Dear All !!!

I had a teleconference with cryptobenn, because also our crypto project team lost many coins in the Listex.io FRAUD.

We did our own investigation, independant from the investigation of the team of cryptobenn, and came to the same findings. So we decided to only publish 1 report about this fraud (the one of my team, completed with some data that was extra in the report of cryptobenn)

Do you know that a key person in the LISTEX.io Exchange FRAUD is the well known Italian singer Salvo Castagna ?

Find all details in our report that  I published on https://alfonsc4.wixsite.com/listex
Crypto-Info

Activity: 421
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Dear All !!!

I had a teleconference with cryptobenn, because also our crypto project team lost many coins in the Listex.io FRAUD.

We did our own investigation, independant from the investigation of the team of cryptobenn, and came to the same findings. So we decided to only publish 1 report about this fraud (the one of my team, completed with some data that was extra in the report of cryptobenn)

Do you know that a key person in the LISTEX.io Exchange FRAUD is the well known Italian singer Salvo Castagna ?

Find all details in our report that  I published on https://alfonsc4.wixsite.com/listex

Unfortunately his SCAM continues. Raisex.io is the new scam for the Exchange. Also trying to sell a software platform on  https://imobpay.eu <-----------SCAM advertised on Raisex.io.

Next step is a Prepaid crypto-card which he is using MasterCard collaboration <-----------SCAM

So Sad people are falling for it.

Thanks for your info! Been added to the below link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5056211.msg47215123#msg47215123
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: