Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose an ICO agency?  (Read 335 times)
general.klo (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

this is very useful for bounty hunters to see a good bounty campaign and interesting, I also have a reference for you hopefully useful https://icoholder.com/en/ico-listing

Thanks for sharing!
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

Guys, just wanted to share with you!

Recently I've asked some questions about how to choose a good ICO agency? And accidentally I found this great platform - https://moonrate.io/

It is just a list of all ICO-agencies with ratings, prices and so on, you can even a leave review on agency with which you've worked.

I think great initiative! And what do you think about the platform?

And where do you usually look for ICO agencies?
Last week also I saw the same kind of question in this forum. But my preference is all kind of sites are working on paid service so better this forum is more than enough to identify the best ICO.
All the agencies are not a worthy at the same time it will useful to filter the worst case.

Yes, this forum is really helpful!
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

Thanks to all forum participants for links to sites that study and determine the ratings of ICO projects. Very useful information for me)))
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

Thanks to all forum participants for links to sites that study and determine the ratings of ICO projects. Very useful information for me)))

Great, we are all here to share with each other our experience Wink
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this useful information. It will help us a lot. I hope next time you will also give us some useful information.
ChopseyMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

The market of Crypto currency is not very much old. It is relatively new in comparison to others. So to find the real Ico agency is not so much easy. You can also follow some general rules. You can read the related article and also you can search in the Google regarding that. You can also ask the expert users.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

Recently I've asked some questions about how to choose a good ICO agency? And accidentally I found this great platform - https://moonrate.io/

It is just a list of all ICO-agencies with ratings, prices and so on, you can even a leave review on agency with which you've worked.

It is very hard to find whether the ICO is scam or good. But we can avoid scam ICO by following rules.

Check each team member linkedin account whether they promoting their projects or not. Also check telegram accounts too. If they dont have real team Just assume that as scam.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

Probably at best it is necessary to rely on the fact of experience with various projects, to be interested in people and developers with whom they worked when they came to success. I think that this is the most correct way
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

On average each company will only hold ICO once. So we should be able to really use it well. To be able to get a good ICO agent, of course also with regard to the origin of the company. A good quality ICO is unlikely to come from a lowly company. ICOs from good companies must have teams with high performance and skill levels. For example, they are able to promote their products quickly and get a lot of supply from investors, so the team is able to achieve sales in accordance with the targeted.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

Well, I will suggest you https://moonrate/ it is a very good platform. You will get here many interesting news and information. Here you can do compare between different projects.
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

Well, I will suggest you https://moonrate/ it is a very good platform. You will get here many interesting news and information. Here you can do compare between different projects.

Yes, it is exactly the same tool which i've found =)
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

On average each company will only hold ICO once. So we should be able to really use it well. To be able to get a good ICO agent, of course also with regard to the origin of the company. A good quality ICO is unlikely to come from a lowly company. ICOs from good companies must have teams with high performance and skill levels. For example, they are able to promote their products quickly and get a lot of supply from investors, so the team is able to achieve sales in accordance with the targeted.

Yes, agencies should do their work quickly but at the same time without a big rush. When an agency is focused on a short-term result and works too fast it can be a bad sign.
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

Probably at best it is necessary to rely on the fact of experience with various projects, to be interested in people and developers with whom they worked when they came to success. I think that this is the most correct way

Yes, I agree. Reviews from their clients - the most reliable aspect. That's why I liked the idea of Moonrate rating, very soon they will have reviews from clients about agencies
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Good day,
No offense but I don't recommend relying to this
Why? lately, there have been negative reports, for example rate buying.
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

It is very hard to find whether the ICO is scam or good. But we can avoid scam ICO by following rules.

Check each team member linkedin account whether they promoting their projects or not. Also check telegram accounts too. If they dont have real team Just assume that as scam.

Yes, but it event if team has real accounts, still doesn't mean they are reliable.. unfortunately
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

Good day,
No offense but I don't recommend relying to this
Why? lately, there have been negative reports, for example rate buying.

Where did you find this info? I think they may take small fee for publishing project but not for the rating (my team representative recently communicated with them)
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

Not all ICO agencies are convenient and profitable to work with. For this reason I take part in the bounty companies found on this site in which the bounty manager is Sandra Evans. I am confident in this manager and completely trust her.  But you should always remember that the responsibility for choosing a project for participation is always on you. For this reason, you always need to carefully study the project before taking part in it.
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

Heard a lot of good stuff about Amazix which is why I decided to check it out and it seems legit in my opinion. I usually don't depend on ICO agencies and select ICOs through my own research, but Amazix seems like a good choice and my friends have also vouched for it. Do some research on various ICO agencies in google and don't trust ratings blindly. I usually focus more on the bounty managers when compared to other factors which helps in determining whether a particular ICO agency is legit or not.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

Not all ICO agencies are convenient and profitable to work with. For this reason I take part in the bounty companies found on this site in which the bounty manager is Sandra Evans. I am confident in this manager and completely trust her.  But you should always remember that the responsibility for choosing a project for participation is always on you. For this reason, you always need to carefully study the project before taking part in it.

Thank you for your advice!
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

Heard a lot of good stuff about Amazix which is why I decided to check it out and it seems legit in my opinion. I usually don't depend on ICO agencies and select ICOs through my own research, but Amazix seems like a good choice and my friends have also vouched for it. Do some research on various ICO agencies in google and don't trust ratings blindly. I usually focus more on the bounty managers when compared to other factors which helps in determining whether a particular ICO agency is legit or not.

Heard a lot about Amazix, guess these guys are real leaders of ICO agencies market.

Of course, blindly believing in ratings is not the good point, I would check ratings and after make my own research by communicating with agencies previous clients and get some feedback from them
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: