Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose an ICO agency?  (Read 332 times)
hurikom

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

The market of Crypto cash isn't especially old. It is generally new in contrast with others. So to locate the genuine Ico office isn't so much simple. You can likewise take after some broad guidelines. You can read the related article and furthermore you can look in the Google with respect to that. You can likewise ask the master clients.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

Sites that offer information`s about ICO`s are good, but don`t give to much trust. They can
receive money for their services and to promote ICO`s that paid for that. It`s good to have
couple sites on a radar, but that should be just a start of project researching.
   What I do is simple comparing information`s from several places. If I see that everything is
similar where ever I look I have some more trust.
   Don`t choose ICO agency, come here and choose ICO directly. Use agency to conduct some
research and never trust them fully.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

It depends on what you are looking for. There are many different options and possibilities from the ico marketing agencies. Some of them might be very effective and cheap. Others will provide you new connections, partnerships and listing on exchanges
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

As for me personally I am looking for a seal on this forum. Of course I have some Great area for I see all programs but still I don't want to lose my time looking for them in to internet. I have my own criterias when i choose in what ICO I would join.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

It seems to me that it is more appropriate to take services from companies that have already been able to make successful projects than those who did not have clients at all. But all the same the situation depends on how strong was the interest in crypto-currencies before.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

In my opinion, A good ICO is not from the evaluation of a few sites. Which is the key from how to manage and promote image marketing and build their goals. Based on that, I trust the ico to be managed by reputable teams / managers. Thorough preparation of the test versions along with a professional and experienced team or experienced advisor team are also considered. Over and over again is the idea and the response of the community.
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

I do not know how these agencies work, never used their services. But it seems to me that after launching the Menlo.one project it will be much easier to choose the ICO for participation and be calm.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

For me , I would like to search in this very forum because I could het every information that I need like linked profile, social media, roadmap through their telegram group or facebook
general.klo (OP)

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

I do not know how these agencies work, never used their services. But it seems to me that after launching the Menlo.one project it will be much easier to choose the ICO for participation and be calm.

Thanks for sharing nice idea
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

How can you trust them all? I used to believe the estimates on icobench, but after the investigation, I realized that all you can buy, if only the amount was significant.

VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Usually I watch reviews on YouTube or search for articles about ICO on different sites and watch ratings. Recently on YouTube you found an excellent project, if interested look. Very promising!
https://servadvisor.co/
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

The information you provide is very useful. Thanks for your information.
I will pay attention to your address provided and understand them in the near future. And make the right choices and have useful, informative information for yourself.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

Any Agency you choose must have expertise in website and content design. they should assist you with creating your website and all documents.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

Guys, just wanted to share with you!

Recently I've asked some questions about how to choose a good ICO agency? And accidentally I found this great platform - https://moonrate.io/

It is just a list of all ICO-agencies with ratings, prices and so on, you can even a leave review on agency with which you've worked.

I think great initiative! And what do you think about the platform?

And where do you usually look for ICO agencies?

I think that most of them are too young to be considered good, it is mostly about checking them by yourself and viewing the telegrams they managed and their performance in bounties.

gasanali

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

To do this, you need to have some experience to be able to choose a really reliable project. At the moment, most of them, it is a waste of time and no result you will not get. Personally, I'm looking for projects here on the forum.
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

I think that these rating systems are very necessary because they really help us to pick up good projects!

Tripple O

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

Choosing an ICO agency is one of the right ways to lead the ICO to be successful or not. I think, there are some factors that we must consider to choose the right ICO agency:
- The track rcord of the ICO agency (whether any other succesful ICOs or not yet)
- The team members overtaking the ICO projects
- How they promote and manage the ICO
- ICO rating
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

First of all, carefully study white paper, the rating of the company is just as important, perhaps you need to analyze how the fees are going, let you not have time for large bonuses, but for example you will be sure the project has lifted a soft cap.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

ICO rating and listing sites are getting money and then they adding the details about the shjt projects also the. In that meanwhile what is the worth to get the tokens which ready to scam the people.
So please avoid rating site and agencies on finding the ICO you want to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: