Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the owner of bitcoin system so rich now?  (Read 225 times)
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

Basing on the history of bitcoin where the value is still 1 USD according to many of the members here probably the owner of bitcoin does not have more money than he does now. Well the value for bitcoin now is more than 1 USD in fact it is already ranging to 6k USD per BTC and that is why i wonder how rich could be the owner of bitcoin? I think he could have all the luxuries in life and live pleasantly as he pleases. He could have all the girls he will like. He could party anytime and anywhere. He could travel around the world. Indeed he had a good life. I wish he had some time to help the helpless in the streets.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

1) What do you mean with "owner of BTC"? It's a thousands of people owning BTC now
2) Don't think your wet dreams about girls and pleasures are real. A big money brings a big responsibilities. It's not like "oh, I have a billions, screw the world, I gonna party till the death!" as poor guys thinks. That kind of person should escalate his income and take everyday real hard care about his saves
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

What exactly do you want to say with "the owner of bitcoin"? Bitcoin has no owner. Nobody owns it. It is a decentralized distributed system. But there are people who own sizeable amounts of bitcoin, that is for sure. So if you want to say "people who own enough bitcoin", then yes, they certainly can live a luxurious life.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

There is no such specific one owner of bitcoin. Whoever, invest in it becomes the owner of bitcoin. Moreover, yes, people who invested in it and hold it and sold it in proper time got good amount of money and they are rich now.
reflectcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

There is no single owner of the bitcoin. Yes people who own bitcoins will obviously become rich, its just a matter of time nothing else.
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

Fully agreed with you. He is really so rich and have sufficient capability to support helpless people.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

People who buy bitcoin are the owner of bitcoin. So, yeah most of them got rich specially the people who have proper knowledge in it.

javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

We ourselves are the owner of bitcoin. No one can stop you from being the owner of bitcoin.  There is no one who can control your coins. So there is no individual owner.

Do you like to be the owner? Do you wish you were an owner to become rich? So, do not hesitate. Become the owner.

Brianlee011

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

the price of bitcoin is quit high so the owner of bitcoin will definitely feel wonderful for having so many money but it's not that easy as the common people think you just can't earn those money in over night , to be honest bitcoin owner are not any specific one person anyone who invest get the authority of the bitcoin.
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

2) Don't think your wet dreams about girls and pleasures are real. A big money brings a big responsibilities. It's not like "oh, I have a billions, screw the world, I gonna party till the death!" as poor guys thinks. That kind of person should escalate his income and take everyday real hard care about his saves

It's real bro.
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

The reason why he set up the bitcointalk trading is to make money. And since anyone that operates is rich certainly the owner of it must be rich as well
najinekja

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

definitely... bitcoin transactions cost a lot of dollars and the owner should take part of it.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

Well, at first I will tell that BTC has no owner it is totally a decentralized system. But there are lot of people who own a big amount of BTC and surely they have a lot of money and they are very rich. This could be one particular person of many persons.
AlvinJetton

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Day by day the users going to rich so the owner is now the reachest.
JohnCallahan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

the owner of bitcoin i think within a few year will be counted in the top rich.
JohnnyKallahan

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

not rich, richest i think.
Degeneral002

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

Obviously he is... If others could be rich through his ideas how much more himself.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:42:35 PM

Basing on the history of bitcoin where the value is still 1 USD according to many of the members here probably the owner of bitcoin does not have more money than he does now. Well the value for bitcoin now is more than 1 USD in fact it is already ranging to 6k USD per BTC and that is why i wonder how rich could be the owner of bitcoin? I think he could have all the luxuries in life and live pleasantly as he pleases. He could have all the girls he will like. He could party anytime and anywhere. He could travel around the world. Indeed he had a good life. I wish he had some time to help the helpless in the streets.

Oh my god, this post is utter garbage!

There is no "owner of Bitcoin"

In the beginning of Bitcoin there was no established dollar value.

Did you go to school?

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
TonyRodriguez

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

I don't think there is a single man behind this big project it is a big team and yes they are rich.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

What the hell is this? Nobody owns bitcoin. Bitcoin is an open source project. Yes, there are devs who work as a team behind bitcoin and all they are doing is developing the tech and they are not even the one hoarding bitcoins. Stop wondering BS and start doing research.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: