Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I create my own crypto coin with a total supply of 1,000,000,000,000...  (Read 167 times)
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

what you see on the coinmarketcap now is the result of these coins being around for a while. not a new coin coming out and getting pumped. any coin that is fresh and has a low price can get pumped to higher prices very easily. specially if you are good at pumping coins and start from a higher initial price.

for example you can see here that a shitcoin with price of $0.14 got pumped 8 million% (yes you are reading it right it is not a bug it was pumped on Yobit) and reached rank #3 in coinmarketcap. it lasted there for a while too and its supply isn't as big as what OP suggests it is only 2 billion.
img]https://i.imgur.com/0X8x7FR.jpg

and here is my 1+ year old topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842964.0;all

Cube did -100%, good example : 0,00000001 BTC

I didn't see your thread before, interesting.

this is in a sense issues with wash trading when people sell to themselves to create fake volume.
what the solution will be for that will be interesting to see. probably the more regulated environment will stop that, and with that, lots of shit coins will die..

That's what we are all waiting for, I get so tired with so many shitcoins, every days...
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

Unfortunately, you can't do this, because nobody pays attention to your coin, you're only treated as a hoax. The dream is always good.

OP is obviously exaggerating. and you are wrong.
people don't give a shit what an altcoin's supply is or how scammy they are. they only care about how hyped up that shitcoin is to be able to assess how much profit they can make from it.
you can see a lot of coins with billions of coins in circulation are being pumped hard every day.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
GalenResty

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

I do not think that this will be a good way to start your own Crypto currency. You should go through the market and the history of the different Crypto currencies. You should study both the successful and unsuccessful coin. High market cap is not a good thing in this market then you will not get high response or price.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

That's an interesting post. You cannot just open your own cryptocurrency. You have to study about this and then do many works before opening a cryptocurrency.
prrlc

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

Who will buy your coin dude? maybe last year you can do it but nowadays there is no way, if you want there are a lot of tutorials on the internet

cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

It's good to know that you're taking such initiative. But, think twice that do a bit more research before you do so.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: