Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who here is mining turtlecoin?  (Read 636 times)
rogerrobers (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:43:47 AM

I will stay mining turtlecoin, I am hoping to get my first millions soon  Cool
Your motivations is very pretty good for the one who has passion in mining. Instead of mining the coin that already have hard diff, the miner should looking for the potential coins that still easy to be getting. Can you please explaine and give a reason why you want mining turtlecoin? What makes it different and potential to be bright future?

Hi friend, I am mining turtlecoin mainly because it is still relatively new coin with only 2% approximately mined so far, the difficulty isn't too bad either and the network hashrate stays around 10 mh/s. I am getting about 2 kh/s with my cpu so that is good for about 10000 trtls per day. There is also a lot of potential in this coin as the developers are very active and their discord is quite big with lots of posters.  Smiley
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btc-Behlool

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

I am not mining yet but there are many people who are mining here this is so useful in bitcoin...
rogerrobers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:32:45 AM

I am not mining yet but there are many people who are mining here this is so useful in bitcoin...
Yes turtlecoin is very useful coin friend I suggest to you to mine it too Tongue
AIO Inc
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

hi all, i am new to bitcointalk registering from last month but I have been using this site for a couple years now. I wonder though, how many users here are on turtlecoin mining and what is the general consensus about this project. I for one am extremely excited for the upcoming smart contract implementation as well as turtle pay technology for vendors. I hope to someday use my turtle mined to save the sea turtles too as there are efforts to pay for sea turtle through charity mining events, real cool stuff my friends. cheers Smiley

I've honestly never heard of it. You got a link?
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

Allow me to try and help you by telling you to stop mining turtlecoin.

Why? Simply look at turtlecoin project development. Is there anything innovative, unique, or interesting about this coin and what they are trying to solve? Do you think this coin has potential to be adopted by the masses meaning will people from all countries one day turn to turtlecoin to buy coffee or pay their bills? If you have a hard time answering basic questions about the coin, think again and try to do reality check.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rogerrobers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

Allow me to try and help you by telling you to stop mining turtlecoin.

Why? Simply look at turtlecoin project development. Is there anything innovative, unique, or interesting about this coin and what they are trying to solve? Do you think this coin has potential to be adopted by the masses meaning will people from all countries one day turn to turtlecoin to buy coffee or pay their bills? If you have a hard time answering basic questions about the coin, think again and try to do reality check.
excuse me sir, have you done any research on turtlecoin yourself? there is a lot of innovative and unique properties of turtlecoin, developers are working around the clock on this coin. check out their github, also on coingecko they give turtlecoin Gecko Rank #165 higher than many other projects on coinmarketcap
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

I just don't get why people have to compare the success of any crypto with its price. There have been many shitcoins with literally no use and value but have high prices only because of advertising or ICO. But that won't help. I don't care about who is mining Turtlecoin, but I am, and I will as I believe in this coin. The developers here are more focused on the development rather than exchanges and price. If you have a great project, it will be a success no matter what. And that's what the Turtlecoin community believes in.

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
crojo

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

I’m mining Turtle, it seems like it’s the only crypto that doesn’t have the usual bullshit associated with it
rogerrobers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:58:27 PM

I’m mining Turtle, it seems like it’s the only crypto that doesn’t have the usual bullshit associated with it
yep, i like that about it too, very straightforward Wink
Pennywis3

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

I love TurtleCoin, the people behind it are really honest and straightforward.
I stopped mining Turtle though, mainly because of volume issues.
Its one of those coins that you can't decide to mine or not to mine  Cheesy

Well, i wish the best of luck to the developers and im hoping that the volume issues get resolved.
MrSquiggle

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:19:05 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 02:00:40 AM by MrSquiggle

zero bid.

'nuff said.

Huh what does that mean?

It means that no one wants to buy TRTL on any of the exchanges (which, last I checked, was just TradeOgre, right?).

FWIW, I mined about 200k worth of TRTL a few months ago just for fun - as I suspect many others have done - and I definitely like the team's style, but crypto is in the grip of a savage bear market so projects need to stand out from the crowd just to survive, much less thrive.

That said, the TRTL Discord is about the friendliest/most hilarious I've come across, and sure puts the DERO one to shame (btw, I witnessed the incredible rudeness of --Serena-- towards RockSteady the other day; it forever degraded my opinion of DERO, which was already at an all-time low thanks to their about-face on CN ASICs).

Good points mate...

Sadly many do not get Turtlecoin as they look straight to the "market" after a glance at the website where they say to themselves, there is nothing new here, the website is average etc. etc. - some get Turtlecoin as they understand the power of community. 

I believe the reason most are not selling their mined TRTL is because they believe in the coin (the question is why?) and see future growth/value.   Some mined for "fun", weird in my opinion, yet most are mining as they see the intangible value of Turtlecoin's community as a driving force towards real world adoption.

As you mention it is the "friendliest/most hilarious" Discord.  THIS is why it will have a far greater chance of succeeding than most.  Its advantage is COMMUNITY and active DEVS that actually engage with their community directly, and daily.  Something that most in this space do not understand is the most valuable "asset" to any decent crypto, for now.   Most look at the tech and salivate over potentially explosive growth when their coin becomes THE coin that wins whatever race they feel they understand. 

Few read whitepapers, few actually understand the applications of any crypto in the long term.  I do not claim to have a crystal ball.  I did however understand the potential of the internet far earlier than most. 

This is the thing, the new internet is VERY new (to the mainstream, as most here understand) and real world adoption and application is almost on existent, let alone understood.  It is misguided to count a coins performance in a bear market as good or bad.   TRTL is holding its value quite well in this bear market, but that is of no real relevance in the long term.  Likewise a solid coin that has been decimated in the current market is of little relevance either.  I look at 10 years from now.  This is the thinking that most will learn to adopt as we close out 2018 (I hope).  Those that wanted Lambos have long since sold and now hate crypto, or they check twitter for the next exciting sentence from the "leader or CEO" and hope that a pump will moon their coin like it did at the end of last year.  Those that see a long term investment are still here and are very optimistic.

Will TRTL make it, I can't know that in any way shape or form, however does it have a competitive advantage, yes it does, in the form of Community.  Community is highly undervalued in this space.  I am not talking about numbers, or TRON disciples etc., I am talking about active participants, things like integrity, compassion, fairness, these attributes create value, regardless of a coins tech.  Like I said before, for now, this is the "asset" that people should be looking for.

Take SKY for example, the so called foundation of the new internet.  Sure it has some flash hardware and a dedicated group of techy minded futurists, yet the community and leader are toxic, hence it will very likely not survive.  Why?  It failed/fails at the only thing that at this stage has actual value.  My two cents.
rogerrobers (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:24:08 AM

zero bid.

'nuff said.

Huh what does that mean?

It means that no one wants to buy TRTL on any of the exchanges (which, last I checked, was just TradeOgre, right?).

FWIW, I mined about 200k worth of TRTL a few months ago just for fun - as I suspect many others have done - and I definitely like the team's style, but crypto is in the grip of a savage bear market so projects need to stand out from the crowd just to survive, much less thrive.

That said, the TRTL Discord is about the friendliest/most hilarious I've come across, and sure puts the DERO one to shame (btw, I witnessed the incredible rudeness of --Serena-- towards RockSteady the other day; it forever degraded my opinion of DERO, which was already at an all-time low thanks to their about-face on CN ASICs).

Good points mate...

Sadly many do not get Turtlecoin as they look straight to the "market" after a glance at the website where they say to themselves, there is nothing new here, the website is average etc etc - some get Turtlecoin as they understand the power of community.  I believe the reason most are not selling their mined TRTL is because they believe in the coin and see future growth/value.   Some mined for "fun", weird in my opinion, yet most are mining as they see the intangible value of Turtlecoin's community as a driving force to real world adoption.  

As you mention it is the "friendliest/most hilarious" Discord period.  THIS is why it will have a far greater chance of succeeding than most.  It's advantage is COMMUNITY and active DEVS that actually engage with their community directly, and daily.  Something that most in this space do not understand is the most valuable "asset" to any decent crypto, for now.   Most look at the tech and salivate over explosive growth when their coin becomes THE coin that wins whatever race they feel they understand.  

Few read whitepapers, few actually understand the applications of any crypto in the long term.  This is the thing, the new internet is VERY new (to the mainstream) and real world adoption and application is almost on existent, let alone understood.  It is misguided to count a coins performance in a bear market as good or bad.   TRTL is holding its value quite well in this bear market, but that is of no real relevance in the long term.  Likewise a solid coin that has been decimated in the current market is of little relevance either.  I look at 10 years from now.  This is the thinking that most will learn to adopt as we close out 2018.  Those that wanted Lambos have long since sold and now hate crypto, or check twitter for the next exciting sentence from the "leader or CEO" and hope that the pump will moon their coin like it did at the end of last year.  Those that see a long term investment are still here and are very optimistic.  

Will TRTL make it, I can't know that in any way shape or form, however does it have a competitive advantage, yes it does, in the form of Community.  Community is highly undervalued in this space.  I am not talking about numbers, I am talking about participants, integrity, compassion, fairness, these attributes create value, regardless of a coins tech.  

Take SKY for example, the so called foundation of the new internet.  Sure it has some flash hardware and a dedicated group of technical minded futurists, yet it's community and leader are toxic, hence it will very likely not survive.  Why?  It failed/fails at the only thing that at this stage has actual value.  My two cents.
good to see you here mrsquiggle! trtl is quite a rare and unique project in the regards you mentions. I will continue to keep mining  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: