Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the place to stay?  (Read 258 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

With the recent bearish of crypto currencies especially btc, where can one invest into? Currently I intended to invest up to $16k. Should l put it on btc or go for alt coin? If it is alt coin, on what stage should I invest? Should be during ICO's or already established alt coins I.e the alt coin that is on coinmarketcap.
Secondly if I'm to invest during ICO, at what stage should I invest? After pre sale,crowd sale, or when it's about to be listed on exchange.
I think invest enough dibitcoin in the long run. or invest in a truly trusted altcoin like ethereum. this will be enough to provide comfort and provide benefits for the long term.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:54:17 AM

allocate only a portion in the bitcoin and partly for some altcoin. I think it's more effective than just on bitcoin nor altcoin only. for ICO is pretty good but too dangerous to see the large number of ICO investment scam that continues to appear every time.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:02:05 AM

With the recent bearish of crypto currencies especially btc, where can one invest into? Currently I intended to invest up to $16k. Should l put it on btc or go for alt coin? If it is alt coin, on what stage should I invest? Should be during ICO's or already established alt coins I.e the alt coin that is on coinmarketcap.
Secondly if I'm to invest during ICO, at what stage should I invest? After pre sale,crowd sale, or when it's about to be listed on exchange.

stay on where the place you think its safe, i mean the price of bitcoin is drastically dropping, meaning it is the good time to buy/invest bitcoin and hold for long. in your case, $16k is too much to invest in crypto, i suggest you to divide it into 3 (your capital) then first half buy/invest it on bitcoin, the second half is for altcoins that has a potential to grow in the future like, ethereum, NEO, ADA, MONERO, atleast it is listed on top 10 leading altcoins in the market. and last part, the 3rd half of your capital is for ICO. choose the better one, i admit that its really hard to find a good ICO now, so you better watch it out. if you already choose one, invest your capital at the very beginning of the ICO to get some Bonuses or discounts before the crowd sale begins, it can gives/generates you a good profits in the future.
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:05:05 AM

It's best to bet 1/3 of your funds to bitcoin and 1/3 to altcoin you have chosen and 1/3 of your funds for trading or go for ICO's. Just spread your fund and do your own research when investing.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:07:52 AM

I recommend you to invest in some established altcoins, here some you can invest safely from the top of my head

Cardano - Perhaps ETH 2.0 (or Blockchain 3.0) but still a gamble

Stellar - Partnered with IBM, definitely a good purchase.

IOTA - Could be huge, good partnerships but how it plays out short term/long term could be poked full of security concerns.

TRON - garbage

NEO - Good buy-- ECO system starting to fill out, moving towards decentralized. NEP-5 tokens (based on NEO) are a good buy as well.

DASH - Room to grow, but not sure long play pans out

Monero - Good privacy coin-- needs to provide a clear roadmap for how privacy within all Blockchain space / spend, save and store works.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

diversify the token and in when the market are bullish are the safest way to invest and hold, but if you have a lot more of patience which is it is the speculation that an investors needed you can hold when the market are still bullish it is just the matter of time that market will reverse.

tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:49:16 AM

Maybe with 16k, you can go at some level of risk on crypto. For global coins I think you already know where to go, and for the bigger potential, it seems like starting a newly released altcoin will be a great business right now, because if market capitalization returns, good coins will grow considerably.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:53:57 AM

I suggest you invest in ETH, because most of the time, most of the tokens do not rise as much as ETH when the bull market comes.
Therefore, I suggest you hold ETH.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

It's when the current weak then it's a good time to start to come in and buy crypto as much as can be had. a lot of good options that bitcoin itself or altcoin. before the prices back up then this is the right time to buy. many great altcoins like NEO, EOS, and the ethereum deserve attention for long term investment.

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

Investment in altcoin during ICO, Watch ico who give pre-sale bonus, because at this time they will give bonus for the buyer. Because, most likely ico coin will rise when first enter the market.

jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:10:00 AM

It seems that it is an ideal amount of capital, and would be great if it is divided into several levels of risk. Of course Bitcoin is the first place to stay, because I believe this time, all famous altcoins have a correlation with Bitcoin. Perhaps the second layer will be filled by some altcoins with moderate market capitalization, and a small portion of ico will complement your portfolio.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

This seems an opportunity, especially for Altcoin global. Coins such as Ether, Ripple, Trx, Eos are likely to be in the lower limit range, so although it may not immediately increase, at least will provide benefits until the end of this year.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

I suggest to hodl BTC. As we know, BTC have going down during this year.

If you want participate on ICO, buy at Private Sale or Round 1 Pre-Sale ( big bonus ).

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:39:39 AM

If you will invest to bitcoin, you should do it now.  Then some to altcoin. There are stable altcoins that you can invest in for long term.  Surely, when the market bullish, you will make big profit.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

i prefer to make an investment on bitcoin because bitcoin still promising than other coins and in any different  ICO investment sites. 'cuase in fact it gaining strength now to soar again 'cause market shows a tends already  ,So if i were you ride now to don't miss the boat again Instead of seeking more coins to invest.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:50:30 AM

Indeed the market is not in the best position, maybe even the opposite. But this is too long, and if no one starts, then the market will not get back fast.
So I think it's not too hard to buy coins at the moment, especially on first layer crypto. And for the first purchase, I think it's a pretty stable place to stay.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are very cheap. If it does not go on both, at least some of your total capital. And for Altcoin, I think the situation is pretty much the same. Maybe by choosing some of the Top20 coinmarketcap will have almost the same potential, especially this year. For ico, it seems that fewer today will achieve success, but a truly unique and useful project will certainly get support.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

You need no find out establish altcoin. You can invest on ethereum. You can also invest on bitcoin. Because it is the best crypto currency. Now it’s your decision where you invest.
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

It is very hard to choose the only way to invest. I think that you should buy low-risk crypto from top-10.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

The best suggestion I can give you is that invest your money both in ethereum and bitcoin as they are the leading cryptocurrency right now. Both of them price are low now so it is the best time to invest and get profitted when the price is high.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: