Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the place to stay?  (Read 258 times)
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

With the recent bearish of crypto currencies especially btc, where can one invest into? Currently I intended to invest up to $16k. Should l put it on btc or go for alt coin? If it is alt coin, on what stage should I invest? Should be during ICO's or already established alt coins I.e the alt coin that is on coinmarketcap.
Secondly if I'm to invest during ICO, at what stage should I invest? After pre sale,crowd sale, or when it's about to be listed on exchange.
I would have invested your money in Bitcoin or at least Ethereum in your place. I find that most altcoins are very unreliable compared to them. But this is just my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

In my opinion, its best to invest it into real established coins as these coins have good fundamentals and would surely deliver profits to you
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

With the recent bearish of crypto currencies especially btc, where can one invest into? Currently I intended to invest up to $16k. Should l put it on btc or go for alt coin? If it is alt coin, on what stage should I invest? Should be during ICO's or already established alt coins I.e the alt coin that is on coinmarketcap.
Secondly if I'm to invest during ICO, at what stage should I invest? After pre sale,crowd sale, or when it's about to be listed on exchange.
Why not splitting those amount of yours ? Analytics saying good raise of prices again by the end of July-beginning of August, BTC and other huge alts are going to be a good choice to invest in. In terms of altcoin I would choose ETH.
At first many said that coming this July the price will rise up again and it will be the beginning of bullish market, but still we are not seeing clear path for bullish and now you are saying that it can possibly happen this coming august, oh well if OP is too serious to invest better to take more time researching and understanding the flow of the market before starting to invest with his money.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

$16k worth of investment is such a risk specially if you are not that familiar how trading in cryptocurrency works. If you are planning to hold your crypto investment for a long time or over a year, my first advise for you is to buy your own hard wallet to protect your funds against hackers. I would suggest investing to an altcoin that already built a strong reputation like BTC, ETH, RIPPLE and LTC. You may invest to an ICO since lots of bonuses are being offered during presale or private sale but I would suggest investing only 5% to 10% to an ICO if you are just a newbie in crypto investment.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

Having a capital of $16k is a huge amount for me, If I do have the same amount in my pocket, I will immediately half of it to Bitcoin and the other half for Ethereum. It is a good time to buy now, Bitcoin and Ethereum are now at very low value, so expecting to a spike in Q4, it gonna be a nice catch.
big kid

Activity: 324
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

In ICOs, I invest only at the pre-sale stage, with a bonus of at least 40-50%. So you can at least something to earn.
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

I think that if you do not understand this, it's better to invest only in BTC and only in parts. In the beginning it is better to study the market, understand how everything works and only then invest. Better not rush, lose money you always have time.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

One thing for sure we will stay in cryptocurrency place whether in trading, saving, investing, selling, and holding. That's the particles in this forum because it depends to the situations of the market and your wallet.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

I think that if you do not understand this, it's better to invest only in BTC and only in parts. In the beginning it is better to study the market, understand how everything works and only then invest. Better not rush, lose money you always have time.
I also think if you do not understand the market yet, invest in bitcoin and ether or another option: you can to wait and for the start you need to understand the market befor you can to invest in Ico.

3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

No one can give you an accurate answer regarding this matter since this market is extremely volatile which is prone to the slightest of human emotion and an coin or token can rise or fall rapidly due to a particular reason which is why you need to do your research and decide what is best for you. I usually tend to invest after the pre-sale since that gives me an idea as to how the ICO might perform in the near future.

ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

as of now, it is much better to invest in btc than altcoin, because if the market goes down, your loss will be double, because if bitcoin is down, every crypto will go down for sure.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

As much as possible spread your portfolio, you can choose to invest 50% of your funds on the top 3 5 coins in the market and on Ico go for pre sale where they offer a high percentage of bonus for purchase, but be very careful in picking a coin to invest ICO is very saturated.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

My advise is that you divided the money into three parts. The first part can be used to purchase BTC at the dip and hold it until the bearish market is over. The second part can be used to purchase to buy altcoins. You can buy ethereum and other altcoins that you have researched. Buy the dip of the altcoins and wait to sell high. Lastly, you can invest the third part in ICO. Investing into the private sale or presale of good ICOs, will enable you to get their tokens cheaply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: