Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance going down?  (Read 254 times)
GBCrypto1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Coinbene, a Singapore-based exchange which recorded over $2bn of trading volume in the last 24 hours, and the Hong Kong-based exchange Bit-Z with a trading volume of over $1bn, have exceeded Binance with respect to the 24hr trading volume of just over $800m, according to CoinMarketCap.

Source : https://coinfrenzy.io/binance-trading-reported-low/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

No way coinbene is doing $2 billion, they're using a lot of trading bots to push fake volume. Binance is still king.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

Are you serious? I just checked on coinmarketcap as I type this comment and found that OKEX is on the top then next will be BINANCE. Those two are always leading the market trading volume. Check this out for yourself, simply CLICK HERE. That resources of yours maybe was just a hoax or might got a point somewhere when the the big player traders are lying on their beds. Im also a big fan of BINANCE and their trading platform is super secured and offers lot of bonuses or even great surprises.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

That might be a case for some moment in a day. But overall coinbene and bit-z are much less in daily volume than binance and other popular exchanges.
Currently the number one is OKEX, Followed by binance, huobi and bitfinex while bit-z is at 12 and coinbene is at 25.
enenmom

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Coinbene wants to reach a certain height. It takes a lot of money. They issue a token named CONI. This is the first step in many junk exchanges. It will be the beginning of failure. Use BOT to increase false trading volume. The practice is stupid.
A great project requires core motivation. I believe they don't. It's a group of poorly motivated people who don't want to blindly participate in these projects. It doesn't make you rich, but it will let your wealth leave you. .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
GreatTHINKER

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

The market of Crypto currency is facing a problem now a day. From the beginning of the year, there is an existence of price declining. Up to now we are seeing that the prices of all the coins are slowing. So this is not a new thing that the Binance is getting low. But hope that the situation will change within a few months.
FabiAdr76

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

Coinbene, a Singapore-based exchange which recorded over $2bn of trading volume in the last 24 hours, and the Hong Kong-based exchange Bit-Z with a trading volume of over $1bn, have exceeded Binance with respect to the 24hr trading volume of just over $800m, according to CoinMarketCap.

In case there are someone who still believes in the volume of the exchanges, take a look at one of several articles and research that are in the network about the manipulation of volume in most cryptocurrencies  https://cointelegraph.com/news/volumes-on-most-major-cryptocurrency-exchanges-are-fake-or-inflated-study
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

Nope, in that day coinbene have a new model of trading fee: user will receive the 100% transactions with Coni, the native currency of them, based percentage of Coni that user have in one hour with with total of user's Coni., which attracts more trader to use their Exchange to buy and sell crypto

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

Everything is working fine for me, they said that they were carrying out maintenance and warned about this, but for some reason many people took it as something very strange, I think that you do not need to worry.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

For me, Binance is still the best exchange in the world. So, whether Binance goes down like I will always use and support Binance exchange.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100