Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask about bounty  (Read 387 times)
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

This problem is often felt by bounty hunters in my opinion. This is a little story, I follow a bounty program and the program work is done but the token has not been distributed until now when it's been completed for months, my friend said it is SCAM if not scam it harcap out (bankrupt), I need input from my friends friend whether the problem if tokennya not distributed? And the second problem why bounty program stopped suddenly, if bounty program also go bankrupt what? It is very difficult to find tokens in bounties so why do I have a token and only one token and the price is very bad, is this really Bitcoin going bad for the future? I need a response from the masters here. thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

I undertand your circumstance, but when joining bounty, you must accept these problem. 30% Bounty campaign will distribute the rewards in my experience and the choosen the right bounty is very importand before join to it. Goodluck to you
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

This problem is often felt by bounty hunters in my opinion. This is a little story, I follow a bounty program and the program work is done but the token has not been distributed until now when it's been completed for months, my friend said it is SCAM if not scam it harcap out (bankrupt), I need input from my friends friend whether the problem if tokennya not distributed? And the second problem why bounty program stopped suddenly, if bounty program also go bankrupt what? It is very difficult to find tokens in bounties so why do I have a token and only one token and the price is very bad, is this really Bitcoin going bad for the future? I need a response from the masters here. thank you
Many happenings like you experience.
to my knowledge, if the old payment is not done, you do not have to worry if the team is still doing project development activities. they have a strong reason why they do not distribute immediately.
but if it is not distributed for a long time and the team is not doing the project development, it should be indicated as a scam.
As for if a bounty program stops before the scheduled, it is possible ICO has reached hardcap so there is no need for ICO marketing back. but there is also a scam if the bounty program suddenly stopped, it is because a team of the project has felt enough to bring some money from the fraud.
and lastly, if indeed you get a payment with a token but the price in the market down, it's a natural thing because it may get a dump from investors or even from bunty hunter himself who get a lot of tokens so it can do dump.
be patient Bro ,,, crypto world need patience Smiley
Keep the spirit .. good luck !!
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

I think if the token has not been distributed why you are not trying to ask the manager or group of telegrams, usually the ICO that lasts is not over or has been postponed, if bounty is a true fraud based on my experience usually in the thread will be told that it is a scam
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

The problem with bounty is very obvious. The Bitcoin exchange rate is very low now, people do not have free money to invest in the ICO of the company. This is my opinion, maybe I'm wrong. I will also add, a lot of scammers, collected 20% of the money from the sale of tokens. No one else buys tokens, so we all close the company, we're bankrupt. Offensively ((((

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

It is already a regular scenario in the forum that is why evaluating first the bounty and getting into their telegram group for update is a must this does not only minimizes the risk of you getting into scam bounties but also providing you more insight to the project itself.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

You are asking about bounties and tokens and at the end of your story you're going to ask if it's really bad for bitcoin's future.

First, I'm not a master and I'm just a regular member of this forum like any others, we have the same standing here.  Smiley

If you are asking the relevance of bounties going to scam to bitcoin's future, there are even higher connection to bitcoin and the altcoin's market than with these bounties.

Now if you are tired of joining bounty scams, choose a reliable bounty manager it's one of the key.

Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

Looks like you have to learn more from the masters closer to you you should be able to analyze the project and also understand every character of the bounty manager and choose the best manager that you think is good you also have to be patient because not all the ICO is finished immediately giving the token do not also assume bitcoin to be bad in the future just because you see lots of scam ICO.
Because bitcoin is not that bad.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dudman8

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

It's probably a natural thing, but I suggest you do not just follow one or two bounty program only if there is a problem like that again there is another backup bounty program.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

It's probably a natural thing, but I suggest you do not just follow one or two bounty program only if there is a problem like that again there is another backup bounty program.

There are many rating site available in online you may check on among to invest your fund but be careful while you rating site too I see some complaints about rating site says they are doing service instead of picking out the correct bounty program.
If you see good ICO and that is the good bounty. Even with the manager name also you can check the good project on it accordingly. There is no other way you need do on bounty.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

I do not think there is a connection between bitcoin and a campaign project that produces bitcoin to be bad.
If your gift payment problem is not paid for working on your project, you are less careful in selecting projects, while now many projects are scam, so choosing a campaign should be more careful, and find what makes the project successful
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

What ico are you talking about, really, what bitcoin has to do with ICO? Future of bitcoin has nothing to do with ico and if you haven't received tokens maybe project is scam or they scammed bounty participants any way what did bounty manager say? Try to send message to bounty manager if they don't response create topic in scam accusaiton.
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

The problem with bounty is very obvious. The Bitcoin exchange rate is very low now, people do not have free money to invest in the ICO of the company. This is my opinion, maybe I'm wrong. I will also add, a lot of scammers, collected 20% of the money from the sale of tokens. No one else buys tokens, so we all close the company, we're bankrupt. Offensively ((((

indeed bitcoin prices are now very low, but do you think it could be a day Bitcoin will be better than before no? bitcoin prices go back up and we the workers juha feel happy, honest me from the beginning. playing Bitcoin has never tasted selling my roken or arguably my token does not sell. I need input from the. master here how tips and tricks to get a good bounty program and get a very good token
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

I do not think there is a connection between bitcoin and a campaign project that produces bitcoin to be bad.
If your gift payment problem is not paid for working on your project, you are less careful in selecting projects, while now many projects are scam, so choosing a campaign should be more careful, and find what makes the project successful

How do you suggest to choose a good project from bounty program? and how to choose a good manager for bounty program? I am confused with the current state of Bitcoin
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

What ico are you talking about, really, what bitcoin has to do with ICO? Future of bitcoin has nothing to do with ico and if you haven't received tokens maybe project is scam or they scammed bounty participants any way what did bounty manager say? Try to send message to bounty manager if they don't response create topic in scam accusaiton.
The problem is that bounty manager is also difficult to be contacted I was removed from Telegram group bounty
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

The problem is that bounty manager is also difficult to be contacted I was removed from Telegram group bounty

Most of the community manager does not want the negative reply guys to be in their channel. That is the actual problem of us. If you does not get the tokens please check the manager via pm or personally on telegram mate.
If the token distribution is starts for the ICO investors and team after some days distribution be go for the bounty hunter. That is how actually it will be go mate. Check and wait for sometime.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

As for distribution - I can say that the delay in payments is quite normal. You should not live everyday and wait for developers to send tokens. Forget the current project and take care of others.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

Receiving the reward for your bounty work is not guaranteed even if the project looks legit and promising. In addition, there are so many fake and scam ICO projects, so if you joined their bounty campaigns don't expect that they will distribute the rewards for their bounty participants.
Always study the ICO project before joining its bounty, to minimize the risk.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

Yes, it happens not that rarely that the campaign isn't able to meet the deadline and they prolong ICO again and again until they reach the hardcap. But sometimes they don't and aren't able to keep that campaign going that's why you may be left without a reward, or get it with delay.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

As for distribution - I can say that the delay in payments is quite normal. You should not live everyday and wait for developers to send tokens. Forget the current project and take care of others.

Dude token payment cannot be receiving anytime you want mate. You need to wait for the time until the token distribution has been done the project lead or escrow who is managing the payment in tokens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: