Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACRE] | PROPERTY PLATFORM LAUNCHING SOON | AIRBNB CONCEPT | RENTING |  (Read 25180 times)
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:47:16 AM

The project runs on a unique concept which has a experienced team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoaddicted11 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Thanks to all the valuable feedbacks!

Latest update:

- We are pleased to announce that ACRE has been listed on coinlib.io. https://coinlib.io/coin/ACRE/ACRE+COIN
- We have made a request to coinexmarket.io to list Acre there, an exchange with 200 btc volume. Stay tune !
- Coinmarketcap has corrected our market cap and circulating supply. Ranking 903 for less than one month old coin, which is absolutely impressive. The 3 major team members in ACRE is working hard to head towards ranking 500 in CMC.
- We have received few emails from private investor and we have replied to them with our roadmap and upcoming property platform. We hope we will get positive feedback from them.
When's the launch of your platform? Is it now only private investors or did you already have your ICO?
The Alpha version of platform is available now. We have contacted few private investors & they are very interested with our project. Currently we do not any plans for ICO..Maybe in the future we might launch an ICO to collect more funds.

The masternodes are there to enable private transactions is what it says in your announcement, but you also say that everybody in the ACRE network will be able to see every transaction. Is it possible to also have full privacy?
good question.
Yes masternodes can be function as private transactions, but it doesn't mean that it is fully untraceable. Everything is depicted on the explorer.

This coin sounds interesting! Now cryptocurrency and Properties in one platform of trading. I can't wait for this to start. This is because I love the real estate business, the buying, selling, and or leasing properties. And this is very exciting because we use cryptocurrencies. I hope this gets launched sooner. Good luck to all.
Thanks ! Do you have any properties to be listed on our platform? We would be so excited if you could be the first few to use our platform.  Wink

Ok but then I believe I don't really understand how your system works? How can the transaction be private if it's fully displayed on the blockchain? Or will there only be some indicating parts?
What you have to understand about mixing in PrivateSend is that it is basically just a batch transaction. In many crypto's you can do transactions like these:

If User 1 has 3 Acre addresses and sends 0.10 Acre to 2 people, user 2 and user 3. This transaction can be done by sending:
Input:
0.10 Acre from Address 1 owned by user 1
0.07 Acre from Address 2 owned by user 1
0.03 Acre from Address 3 owned by user 1

Output:
0.1 Acre to address Y owned by user 2
0.1 Acre to address Z owned by user 3

In PrivateSend the amount you want to mix is broken down into portions of 1, 0.1 or 0.01 Acre. A Masternode just collects at least three users (user 1,2 and 3) that want to mix Acre in the same portion (also called denominations, in this example it's 0.1 Acre) and generates the following transaction:

Input:
0.1 Acre from address A owned by user 1
0.1 Acre from address B owned by user 2
0.1 Acre from address C owned by user 3

Output:
0.1 Acre to private address X owned by user 1
0.1 Acre to private address Y owned by user 2
0.1 Acre to private address Z owned by user 3

No one knows which of these addresses is actually owned by which user. Mixing usually does this process multiple times, called a round. Each round increases the number of possible owners of an address by the power of 3. Each round uses a different Masternode.

Thanks !!

good looking project!
Thanks !!

Latest update:
- We are now in Coingecko. Link : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/acrecoin. CoinGecko is a cryptocurrency ranking website that gives a 360 degree overview of cryptocurrencies.  Grin Grin Grin
- Following our application to GIN for us to be integrated into their platform , GIN has just announced that we have been successfully accepted to their platform . ACRE masternode can now be deployed effortlessly.  Cool Cool Cool
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

ACRE is now on the GIN platform.
Luminaryxi

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

i was browsing coinmarketcap and stumbled upon ACRE in it, i am amazed by the feat of ACRE team.

in short space of time, they have been listed in CMC, partnered with GIN and Midas, listed in livecoinwatch, coinlib and coingecko.

something not many coins can achieve in such short space of time. I also heard that the property website is in final stage, good things ahead !
Cryptoaddicted11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

Latest update :

Some good news, our web developer macroman will release updated property platform in 10 hours time!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
- Another team is finalizing the list of properties
- At the same time, we are brainstorming for possibility of giving discount to ACRE holder to use the platform.
Cryptoaddicted11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

Latest update:

-We take this opportunity to thank all our investors. 70% of ACRE Coins are locked in Masternode. This feat could not be possible without the support of the community. Among our notable achievements is we have been listed in CoinMarketCap, GIN Platform,  coinlib, livecoinwatch and many major shared masternode providers.  Great day ahead with the imminent launch of our property platform ! Cool Cool Cool

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/457898499388735530/477101814031056899/ACRE_announcement.png?width=927&height=522
Cryptoaddicted11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

SCAM ALERT

i finished the translation on June 28, they said "translation payments will be paid on 15 July, but today is 10 August, we still haven't received that

SCAM FROM CHINESE

Which translation? Please check discord for announcement before accusing us please. If you still have any problems, do not hesitate to contact luikfarfan in discord. Thanks & sorry for the delay as well.

Latest update :
- We will release preview of new UI for ACRE property platform within this week.
- ACRE is now rank 863 in CMC, with total market capitalization of $695,936 USD
- MasterNodes.Pro has updated our listing and move us to their main listing page. ACRE is rank No 4 , with decent ROI. This will definitely bring in global exposure from one of the leading Masternodes listing website.

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

Thanks to all the valuable feedbacks!

Latest update:

- We are pleased to announce that ACRE has been listed on coinlib.io. https://coinlib.io/coin/ACRE/ACRE+COIN
- We have made a request to coinexmarket.io to list Acre there, an exchange with 200 btc volume. Stay tune !
- Coinmarketcap has corrected our market cap and circulating supply. Ranking 903 for less than one month old coin, which is absolutely impressive. The 3 major team members in ACRE is working hard to head towards ranking 500 in CMC.
- We have received few emails from private investor and we have replied to them with our roadmap and upcoming property platform. We hope we will get positive feedback from them.
When's the launch of your platform? Is it now only private investors or did you already have your ICO?
The Alpha version of platform is available now. We have contacted few private investors & they are very interested with our project. Currently we do not any plans for ICO..Maybe in the future we might launch an ICO to collect more funds.

The masternodes are there to enable private transactions is what it says in your announcement, but you also say that everybody in the ACRE network will be able to see every transaction. Is it possible to also have full privacy?
good question.
Yes masternodes can be function as private transactions, but it doesn't mean that it is fully untraceable. Everything is depicted on the explorer.

This coin sounds interesting! Now cryptocurrency and Properties in one platform of trading. I can't wait for this to start. This is because I love the real estate business, the buying, selling, and or leasing properties. And this is very exciting because we use cryptocurrencies. I hope this gets launched sooner. Good luck to all.
Thanks ! Do you have any properties to be listed on our platform? We would be so excited if you could be the first few to use our platform.  Wink

Ok but then I believe I don't really understand how your system works? How can the transaction be private if it's fully displayed on the blockchain? Or will there only be some indicating parts?
What you have to understand about mixing in PrivateSend is that it is basically just a batch transaction. In many crypto's you can do transactions like these:

If User 1 has 3 Acre addresses and sends 0.10 Acre to 2 people, user 2 and user 3. This transaction can be done by sending:
Input:
0.10 Acre from Address 1 owned by user 1
0.07 Acre from Address 2 owned by user 1
0.03 Acre from Address 3 owned by user 1

Output:
0.1 Acre to address Y owned by user 2
0.1 Acre to address Z owned by user 3

In PrivateSend the amount you want to mix is broken down into portions of 1, 0.1 or 0.01 Acre. A Masternode just collects at least three users (user 1,2 and 3) that want to mix Acre in the same portion (also called denominations, in this example it's 0.1 Acre) and generates the following transaction:

Input:
0.1 Acre from address A owned by user 1
0.1 Acre from address B owned by user 2
0.1 Acre from address C owned by user 3

Output:
0.1 Acre to private address X owned by user 1
0.1 Acre to private address Y owned by user 2
0.1 Acre to private address Z owned by user 3

No one knows which of these addresses is actually owned by which user. Mixing usually does this process multiple times, called a round. Each round increases the number of possible owners of an address by the power of 3. Each round uses a different Masternode.

Thanks !!

good looking project!
Thanks !!

Latest update:
- We are now in Coingecko. Link : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/acrecoin. CoinGecko is a cryptocurrency ranking website that gives a 360 degree overview of cryptocurrencies.  Grin Grin Grin
- Following our application to GIN for us to be integrated into their platform , GIN has just announced that we have been successfully accepted to their platform . ACRE masternode can now be deployed effortlessly.  Cool Cool Cool

Ok but I heard that mixing maybe be prone to statistical analysis attacks if someone is willing to invest a significant amount of resources. Is that true or how safe is mixing to keep privacy?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

how do you ensure the compliance is sound with specific country? every market has different rules as to buy/sell and leasing property
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

found it amazing and goodluck to this project and wishing it all the best and it may have a big success in the future
quynhcoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

It is the wonderful project, It can give us all benefits of blockchain at a low cost. Really it is very impressive.
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:47:41 AM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before.
karmakazi_dsm

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

Wow, these guys are making incredibly fast progress, both with the coin listings and on the property platform.

They just released a new preview of the platform today and it is truly impressive! That is one seriously talented designer they have working for them!

I would post a link, but it's probably better to go get it in their discord so you get the latest version. https://discord.gg/kAPzAay

It's still early days, but the whole team gives the impression of top notch quality professionals and I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform. I think this one's going to blow some cryptominds!
Cryptoaddicted11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

how do you ensure the compliance is sound with specific country? every market has different rules as to buy/sell and leasing property

Yeah we understand that, currently the area we are focusing is Southeast Asia, mainly Singapore & Malaysia. We have a team over there talking to the relevant authorities. We will ensure that everything is smooth before the launch of our platform.

found it amazing and goodluck to this project and wishing it all the best and it may have a big success in the future

Thanks !!

It is the wonderful project, It can give us all benefits of blockchain at a low cost. Really it is very impressive.

Thanks !!

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before.

Thanks !!

Wow, these guys are making incredibly fast progress, both with the coin listings and on the property platform.

They just released a new preview of the platform today and it is truly impressive! That is one seriously talented designer they have working for them!

I would post a link, but it's probably better to go get it in their discord so you get the latest version. https://discord.gg/kAPzAay

It's still early days, but the whole team gives the impression of top notch quality professionals and I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform. I think this one's going to blow some cryptominds!
Yeah we have world class designer in our team!
Cryptoaddicted11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

Latest update :

-Everyone may track progress of the UI for property platform at this link:
https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/RYNJ3TPT2B6#/screens
-Our developer is doing some test to implement the Btc payment, linking up libraries and API's. Then, we will be linking up Acre payment method.
-We also might allow other coin to be used in this platform (we are still considering the pros and cons of linking other coin into our property platform as payment method, feel free to share your opinion in #suggestions discord channel, https://discord.gg/BDDghtb)

Have a look  Cool Cool Cool
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465875198651006977/479495875501228032/Screen_Shot_2018-08-15_at_10.png
CryptoWayne

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Latest update :

-Our developer is doing some test to implement the Btc payment, linking up libraries and API's. Then, we will be linking up Acre payment method.
-We also might allow other coin to be used in this platform (we are still considering the pros and cons of linking other coin into our property platform as payment method, feel free to share your opinion in #suggestions discord channel, https://discord.gg/BDDghtb)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465875198651006977/479495875501228032/Screen_Shot_2018-08-15_at_10.png
Wow, the website is looking good ! Hope I have the chance to use the platform soon. I like to travel around Smiley
karmakazi_dsm

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

Latest update :

Such a clean and professional look. Awesome!

I'm really impressed with the fast progress, but more importantly the quality of the product. Eagerly awaiting the launch!

ACRE is looking really good!
Cryptoaddicted11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

Latest update :

Such a clean and professional look. Awesome!

I'm really impressed with the fast progress, but more importantly the quality of the product. Eagerly awaiting the launch!

ACRE is looking really good!
Thanks !!
Cryptoaddicted11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Lastest update:

Some nice community member came to propose the idea of Digital Property.
Digital property is what the internet of things is creating. Anchors in the virtual space. That will be geo located to preform different data collecting bot functions. Your homes will be visible through VR/AR you can have custom AR bots that make up the first smart homes.
The same with cars and every"thing" connected in your personal iot mesh network.

As we develop the property platform, actively talking to other coin for integration of payment, we are also open to such possibility.
Imagine having VR/AR tech for tenant to view the property before renting it.

We are now finding way to work together with him to deliver first in the world, crypto-based property platform that accept not only BTC, but major cryptocurrency. We want to be the first mover in the industry, just like how APPLE pushing forward with future technology. Their latest Macbook ditch away USB port is showing USB Type-C is the future (very near future).

The reason we want to accept more cryptocurrency is because:
1. We will have the biggest exposure to major community at the lowest marketing fee (thus reducing our cost per impression)
2. We can help any altcoin to grow together in this challenging crypto world, by providing real case use basis for all their coin/token holder.
3. We think there will be synergistic technology change/sharing that we can utilize from other coin

Have a good weekend everyone!!  Wink Wink Wink
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

Lastest update:

Some nice community member came to propose the idea of Digital Property.
Digital property is what the internet of things is creating. Anchors in the virtual space. That will be geo located to preform different data collecting bot functions. Your homes will be visible through VR/AR you can have custom AR bots that make up the first smart homes.
The same with cars and every"thing" connected in your personal iot mesh network.

As we develop the property platform, actively talking to other coin for integration of payment, we are also open to such possibility.
Imagine having VR/AR tech for tenant to view the property before renting it.

We are now finding way to work together with him to deliver first in the world, crypto-based property platform that accept not only BTC, but major cryptocurrency. We want to be the first mover in the industry, just like how APPLE pushing forward with future technology. Their latest Macbook ditch away USB port is showing USB Type-C is the future (very near future).

The reason we want to accept more cryptocurrency is because:
1. We will have the biggest exposure to major community at the lowest marketing fee (thus reducing our cost per impression)
2. We can help any altcoin to grow together in this challenging crypto world, by providing real case use basis for all their coin/token holder.
3. We think there will be synergistic technology change/sharing that we can utilize from other coin

Have a good weekend everyone!!  Wink Wink Wink

Is the property platform now another avenue that you added to your project or was that part of the plan all the time?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: