Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the icos are the cause of the fall of bitcoin?  (Read 490 times)
crypto3644 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

every day new ICOS arise and 8 out of 10 ICOS are a scam, many people are losing their money and because of these scams they no longer invest in cryptocurrencies, and because of all this the bitcoin ends up losing confidence. So the ICOS is the quasante of the fall of bitcoin? What do you think?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

every day new ICOS arise and 8 out of 10 ICOS are a scam, many people are losing their money and because of these scams they no longer invest in cryptocurrencies
It's also their fault and negligence because they are thinking that ICOs are the crop of the crypto market. Impossible if they didn't know that ICOs are the riskiest investment right now.

and because of all this the bitcoin ends up losing confidence. So the ICOS is the quasante of the fall of bitcoin? What do you think?
Bitcoin isn't losing confidence, this is still a bear market that we're going through.

We don't have to blame these ICOs for the bitcoin's correction but it's giving a lot of pain to the investors that are being scammed which should be blamed for fooling and deceiving rightful investors.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

We don't have to blame these ICOs for the bitcoin's correction but it's giving a lot of pain to the investors that are being scammed which should be blamed for fooling and deceiving rightful investors.
That's right. We can't blame ICOs for fall in Bitcoin price. it is a downtrend/bearish market plus there are some manipulations caused by whales which is why price is falling but it will recover without any doubt. On other hand, people should do some research before jumping into the ICOs to avoid being scammed.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

Yes, I do agree that new rising icos which mostly are just scams can affect bitcoin negatively. People can easily generalize that all cryptocurrencies are just scams as they lost the trust and faith on it. Knowledge on the field and knowing the other side of the story is important.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

every day new ICOS arise and 8 out of 10 ICOS are a scam, many people are losing their money and because of these scams they no longer invest in cryptocurrencies, and because of all this the bitcoin ends up losing confidence. So the ICOS is the quasante of the fall of bitcoin? What do you think?

ICOs do not affect the cost of Bitcoin, because they do not have direct connections. The cost affects the line and the offer:
- a lot BTC on sale - cheaper
- little BTC - more expensive.
Simple economy, but who is managing this is already a question.

BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

every day new ICOS arise and 8 out of 10 ICOS are a scam, many people are losing their money and because of these scams they no longer invest in cryptocurrencies
It's also their fault and negligence because they are thinking that ICOs are the crop of the crypto market. Impossible if they didn't know that ICOs are the riskiest investment right now.

and because of all this the bitcoin ends up losing confidence. So the ICOS is the quasante of the fall of bitcoin? What do you think?
Bitcoin isn't losing confidence, this is still a bear market that we're going through.

I truly hate ICOs. There definitely is an ICO bubble and I think it's in the process of collapsing. ICO's have made the crypto market seem like a joke honestly. You have these garbage coins, poorly written whitepapers, and badly photoshopped images of "team members". Then the SEC themselves poke fun at ICOs by creating their fake ICO. A lot of my friends that are anti-crypto use ICOs as one of their points. Gah, so annoying...

I am ready for ICOs to disappear into the wind like pets.com.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

In a way yes, because more projects dispute the interest of investors, which in a way diminishes interest in Bitcoin. Despite the criticisms, there are interesting projects of ICO's, just take the time to study about it, and for useful tokens is the best way to finance.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

People can easily generalize that all cryptocurrencies are just scams as they lost the trust and faith on it.

I agree, We cannot change the fact that people are sometimes generalizing everything. Same with cryptocurrencies, even if there's only one crypto that is a scam, all of it are affected most specially bitcoin because it has a big name in the industry.

But ofcourse we should not blame anyone or anything for what's currently happening. This soon will pass.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

That's right. We can't blame ICOs for fall in Bitcoin price. it is a downtrend/bearish market plus there are some manipulations caused by whales which is why price is falling but it will recover without any doubt. On other hand, people should do some research before jumping into the ICOs to avoid being scammed.
Bitcoin has its own market and even the ICO market is depending to it. For these ICO fanatics, they should be firm with their investment techniques and don't be so gullible with the so great returns that are guaranteeing by these scams.

I truly hate ICOs. There definitely is an ICO bubble and I think it's in the process of collapsing. ICO's have made the crypto market seem like a joke honestly. You have these garbage coins, poorly written whitepapers, and badly photoshopped images of "team members". Then the SEC themselves poke fun at ICOs by creating their fake ICO. A lot of my friends that are anti-crypto use ICOs as one of their points. Gah, so annoying...

I am ready for ICOs to disappear into the wind like pets.com.
Many are saying that they hate ICOs but not all of them are joke, few of them are legit but if time will come that most of the scams will be exterminated and there will be a cleansing that's much better.
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

ICOs are one among the reasons. But this is not the fall or end of bitcoin. It's just a mere correction in price. There are many other factors for this correction. Last year BTC had a huge growth. So obviously it was expected to go down. Some scam icos which run away with money are also a problem indeed. But I believe that btc will indeed come back up. We are near the bottom I believe.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Nope i think there are no correlation, it's down because of people who hold big bags of bitcoin sell it with cheap price, so the price dumped.
I think we just need to wait the whales are pumping and also new investors, then bitcoin price will boom again
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

I don't think ICOs are to blame for the sudden decline in price of bitcoin, IMO it's about high time that the price comes to a halt and correct itself since $20k was something out of the ordinary and definitely not bitcoin's natural growth. Aside from that. people may regain confidence after seeing that they can now buy bitcoin at a much lower price, bringing in a new wave of investors that *might* stick into bitcoin no matter the weather once they experience taking profits. People who get burned by fake ICOs are the ones to take blame and not bitcoin. Poor research often leads to poor results.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

ICO can help to increase the price of the bitcoin and also to decrease on how. Increasing bitcoin price because the investor will buy bitcoin because they need to purchase coins while if the ICO are scam the founder exchange bitcoin to fiat and that's millions of dollars worth of bitcoin. They have advatange and disadvatange of ICOs.
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

Nice story bro, nice logic! Smiley

Every day an 10 new card players are appeared and 8 of them are a card cheater so I guess that's why people are no longer using dollars cus they afraid card cheaters will win that dollars and the people will lose a money.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

It doesn't necessarily means that they would no longer invest in cryptocurrencies in general. They just might stop investing in ICOs. Also, I think most people who invest in ICOs knows that bitcoin is sort of the "reputable" coin in the cryptocurrency markets. So it doesn't necessarily mean they end up losing confidence on BTC when they get scammed by ICOs.

So, no. I disagree with your theory.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
budw1ser

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

I was thinking the same........there's just so sooooo many ICO's these days.......seems like they're endless. The majority are scams but some are legit too. Surely even if all the ICO's were legit they'd still have a negative effect by taking away money from some of the larger cap coins....
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

I don't think so, maybe if the investors are newbie in investing initial coin offerings this might probably first comes in their minds, Bitcoin falls due of false news in the internet and some critics said bitcoin is fraud.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

Many people think that ICOs are the very best choice to multiply their money in such craziness amount. But, due to there are so many ICOs, only 1 of 1000 ICOs can make the market blow up that can gain up to 1000% or even bigger. For the scam in ICOs, the percentage of I've got scammed by ICOs is just small, I usually take profits from an ICO or even loss 1000% of my investment (FIXY project).
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Too much ico daily and most of of they are even failing to meet up to 10% soft cap let alone making the soft cap...

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

It is people who invest in scam icos is fault too. You need to do fully research before you invest in. No one is telling you good information that they spent so much time to research it. It is our responsible for our own action.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: