Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should EOS hold?  (Read 289 times)
daoquanghuan (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

The EOS project is one of the current projects that has raised more than $ 4 billion a year. However, I personally feel that the project is not as expected. The current price is down to about US $ 7.7 compared with a peak of US $ 20 at the end of April. Do you believe in the recovery of this currency and keep the EOS until the project is successful?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

while the market now will be fine, need to keep. it all depends on the market fluctuations and all the coins dance from it

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

Yes, I absoluetly believe in recovery of the currency and I would definetly hold eos untill the project is successful.Pumps and dumps are common in cryptoworld and most of the time eos has recover its condition and progressed. So I would definetly do that.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

I read bad things about eos in telegram groups. But if you truly believed in the project and has done extensive research. Then hold for it. It's natural that the price is bleeding in bearmarket, not only eos but all alts.
Isaythebitcoinbitch

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

I advice you to sell EOS and buy other cryptos. As you said only EOS raised $4billion and it is not as expected. with 4 Billion it should be the best project in this space. But it's not, a lot of people said it is full of bug and problems. Team behind EOS wasted a lot of money. This is unacceptable!
I hope investors will learn something from this. I do not absolutely recommend to buy EOS.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

The EOS project is one of the current projects that has raised more than $ 4 billion a year. However, I personally feel that the project is not as expected. The current price is down to about US $ 7.7 compared with a peak of US $ 20 at the end of April. Do you believe in the recovery of this currency and keep the EOS until the project is successful?
For now I'm still convinced EOS will recover, holding it up is a good choice. That's because not only EOS is falling in the market, but almost all coins have a low price for now.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Eos is very good coin to hold for long time, but everything depends about market. Now when price is low, it is good moment to buy more, but not sell, when market will stabilize it will be time to hold eos
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

I wanted to buy EOS for bitcoin at a price of 0.0011 btc. However, the price dropped to just 0.00122 and began to rise.

I want to buy tokens for the long term

ZandC

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

the difficulty to predict of cryptocurrecy sometimes price to the moon or sometimes drowning. Investment for crypto should have patience.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

EOS is the coin which will add value to crypto industry, if you intend to invest for long-term, it is one of the best.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

We've not seen EOS in its full action yet.
EOS is building up a good community around the world with developers and enthusiasts.
Wait for dapps on the platform and the price would surge higher than ever.
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

Eos is a soild coin although many still puzzle the direction of its development, but i do think they have the vision to make something revolutionary. But the valuation is too high?!  However given the amount of ETH it is holding perhaps there are some value justification there beside the development hype factor.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Yes, any crypto has still have a big chance to recover if we just hold our coins because panic selling can cause rapid fluctuation that possibly may risk our investment in the future if the market continue to drops.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

the EOS token is not made of what we can't see or understand as it was fully stated in its whitepaper and that is the major reason why it rose from the value in cents to become in dollars and also skyrocketed till the close of its ico. it is worthy to be kept and therefore i advice it to be"HOLD'
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

It is a very bad idea to hold EOS, it has changed in politics ignoring the users and it even has blocked some account of users without the right to appeal. Just run.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

It will most certainly recover when Bitcoin recovers. But, yes the project is not that great as it was advertised. Its more of a private blockchain than a real decentralized blockchain. And not to mention random account bans, blockchain freezes and all sorts of those things. Their only USP is fast and free transactions, but what's the use if it doesn't run only. And even the official wallets have not been launched by now. Most users are dependent on third party wallets. But overall, I think it will run and attract developers and users at least till ETH scales up. But in the long term, I don't think EOS will fare well. Side chains are already developing on ETH network and that would solve the issue of free and fast transactions.

pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

EOS is very nice coin , don't even think about to sell it at this moment. Its top rated by many trusted sources and its going to be huge in next few years

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Wabri

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

EOS is very nice coin , don't even think about to sell it at this moment. Its top rated by many trusted sources and its going to be huge in next few years

I agree, they will improve a lot with their new mainnet and with the other improvements who are planned according to the roadmap I think that EOS can be a top 3 coin.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

You should sell as fast as you possible can. The project is soooooo overpriced and overfunded. 4BILLION DOLLARS, do you know how much money that is?! They would run out of ppl to hire before they run out of money to spend. As soon as something doesnt go the way EOS wants, all the investors will start to yell... and after that it goes down quick. The bigger project, the higher fall.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

I have great confidence about this project, i have read their white paper and seems they are serious about the project. Though thier first execution  has a bad outcome, I know this will be resolve in the long  run. They have a good development team, and an ICO having a billions money collected, I think this is another project to watch for.

Open for Campaigns
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: