Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin stay above 6k $  (Read 324 times)
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

Keep wondering  if bitcoin will stay above above 6k,whats your opinion?

I think mentioning the time limit in your question is omitted, but it's important. If we talk about short period of time, i think the development of the situation will be flat, but we are going to see the fall of the price once again.

nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:04:46 PM

Follow me bitcoin will soon come back.
Most people are expecting bitcoin prices to rise at the end of the year. But I do not think bitcoin can increase this year. There are many experts saying that bitcoin will recover in 2020
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

Today's bitcoin price is $ 6100. I think the price will stabilize until mid-July. If there is good news for the bitcoin then maybe the price will rise to $ 9000. That's my guess.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

A few months ago there were many people who thought bitcoin would stay at $ 10,000 and then $ 8000. This market is not stable and sustainable. Always place a small amount of your assets on a transaction. Do not all in. Nothing is certain.
Agree with your comments because, in the beginning of 2018, many well-known analysts say the bitcoin price will reach $ 50,000 in 2018. But now the price is $ 6000. I do not think we can tell exactly the price of the market will rise or fall this year

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

No one can give any guarantee about price right now as its moving around near 6000$ for some time and I am sure its going to stay here for next few weeks because right now no good news coming and most of ICO's are under cancellation or taking time which is also giving bad impression to crypto world but hopefully in end of July or start of August could be better
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

In my opinion, it is likely that the bitcoin will go down to under 6k, it will continue there for a long time before going up again. but it can go down more. It's hard to guess!
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

For now it won't at least even giving off that $6000 it was still coming back soon after. My prediction is it will even go lower than $5000 if this continues to go on. Keep wondering until your satisfied with the answers, the answer might be the same but we all have one in common to not doubt what Bitcoim can do.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

it has already went down on the last few hours, so i think that everything is falling even more.
I think that we are gonna touch $5,500 during this week.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

I don't think so for this month because as you saw the price goes down really bad so many new investors are do panic selling because of that so I grab the opportunity to invest at low price and hold to have more profit someday.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

I don't think so for this month because as you saw the price goes down really bad so many new investors are do panic selling because of that so I grab the opportunity to invest at low price and hold to have more profit someday.

Everything is possible. The price rise can suddenly start neglecting what is happening now to the market. This has happened before. It might happen tomorrow. It might happen four years later.
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

Currently the price is playing around $5800 so I think bitcoin can't stay above $6k level for now. 3rd quarter is coming yet, the price are still dumping, we have a different situation now compare to the past years, maybe its my right time to enter the market now. Smiley
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

I hope that, i have only 0.01 BTC from them have 11k. And now try to earn some more.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

None know what is gonna take place further, each and every user has made their minds with expectation of reaching above $10000, but market is not moving as expected. Now the price has gone down to $6000 and nearing $5900 and there is no negative news around. Unable to analyze the truth behind the fall.
bloodchow

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:03:28 AM

going down to $3k soon! nobody going to pay $20k for a bitcoin, its overvalued!
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

well somebody keeps buying the $6k (and under) level, and on decent volume too. everyday, i'm surprised we're still hanging up here---i expected the descent to continue ever since that brutal breakdown one week ago. i'm really surprised at the lack of panic in the market when we went sub-$6k.

all i can say is bitcoin loves to troll us traders. this thing can go either way right now. risk off! Lips sealed

looks like the master troll has chosen direction. epic spike heading into the daily candle close!

that's now two strong attempts to sell off that have been sternly rejected by bulls. good evidence that sellers are starting to lose control. i'm starting to believe this might just hold the $6k level and start bucking shorts!

felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:46:24 AM

Price predictions do not work in this market. The price can reach $ 1,000 or $ 50,000 either. Best strategy is to be prepared for every situation. There must always be a second plan.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

The price of bitcoins has already decreasing to $5.8k dollars yesterday but still it managed to grow up immediately to $6k, it only means that whales are just waiting for the price dump even more before investing a huge amount.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:32:14 AM

I say yes, but the problem with holding $6K right now its that is hasn't had that much support, imho. And we all know that once is broken it will fall like dominos because other follows and panic. And looking at the current price, it looks like it didn't hold that much in the last couple of days. I think we might be heading for $5500. But look at the bright side because bitcoin is getting quite cheap now a days and its a perfect time to stash as long as you can.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

Yesterday the orice goes below 6k dollars but now or today they already up above 6k dollars again. I think this is good for the bitcoin even they have a lot of challenge they have big chances the price to increase and no one can stop it because we are here to buy and hold our bitcoin.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

It depends, it might stay stagnant or keep pushing downwards.  We shouldn't just predict something instead we must also follow the trend. There are people who lose already half of the value of their coins but they don't stop to hold it and believing that they will recover it and will soon get their profits.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: