Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Empowr token and System. Is real or scam ?  (Read 131 times)
a4illusionist (OP)

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

Hi friends.

Recently i starting using a blockchain based system called Empowr. Their website is empowr(dot)com (empower without e). I have been using it and trying to make some money, But what happens is that i only make pre-coins there.

They have coins, pre-coins. And the pre-coins are useless as they can't be cashed out, you have to like/comment for around 200 posts + some other tasks to achieve your daily goal and to remain active on daily basis. And in return you get some pre-coins which means nothing. As far as the coins are concerned, you can't make them and if someone else buys your product which you list in there then you get coins. But for buying, the buyer has to use real money to buy your product that you list on that system, that means someone of you two has to invest in the system before you can have coins.

Not only that, they'll persuade you on every step to add your paypal details and your card information also.

I joined it thinking it to be more like a (steemit) kind of ecosystem but now i have started to believe that they just want anyone to invest and they'll just take their share from that money and circulate the remaining in the system and thats how you can have coins in it.

Now my question here is, Has any of you people used it ? if yes, then is it real or some kind of scam or time wasting thing ?

Looking for some good answers so that i can continue or stop using it.

Thanks.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

Empowr alone was said to be a scammer so I think this coin is also a scam.
pauline_78

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:11:05 AM

As far as i know their performance is not good. Peoples are affecting for this. That’s why i think Empowr is a scam. For this reason we need to neglect this for protect us.
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

I think ethereum is better than EOS. Because ethereum is the 2nd position in the market and peoples has also a great faith over ethereum because they maintain their performance. That’s why I suggest you connect with ethereum.
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:17:19 AM

I created as account with them were i made upto $698 but was unable to withdraw my money because of the system set up. Now they are operating on pre-coin (e) called empowr coin which to me is a scam. We must be very careful of those types of scam task which will earn you zero 0$ at the end.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:25:45 AM

That pre-coins they are offering are just useless coins. Preferably, they are trying to scam people by getting some infos,.etc. Leave that website as it will not give you any good profits. There has to be more reputable website out there wherein you can invest your money with. Empowr is indeed a fraud.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

With so many cons entering the market it is hard to pick which are the good ones and which are the Ba ones, that is which ones are scams. For any red alerts we can check out the reviews or the number of investors it has to make sure it is a legit coin.
bitlover07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

Actually with ever increasing popularity of the Bitcoin as well as the Crypto currency market more and more coins are coming to this market. Not all the coins are good. There are both good and scam coins. I have heard that empower is a scam coin and so there is a probability that the related coin will also be scam. But I am not sure of this.
LouisFreeman

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

That's an informative post. Many investors find empower coin as scam. It's better not to invest your time and money on it.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

Empower seems to be a very good token. I like it's features. I hope it will have more potentiality in the future.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
deborahrolon

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:49:58 AM

Let me explain, and this is a lot of the problem is many do not take the time to learn as it is complicated, you do earn pre-coins for posting, these are used for upgrades, and there is other tasks posting, liking is what a new user starts with, then bidding and listing an item for sale.

Once you complete your amount of tasks for the day 2 posts and 25 likes (shares) for a new person, then you get to spin a wheel that pops up and you can win coins.

If you only do part of the posts, and part of the likes (shares) then you are right, you only earn pre-coins.

But if you do complete the daily tasks, you can earn plenty on the wheel as the idea behind the required posting and sharing is that many sellers build their business on empowr and by encouraging the posting and sharing those sellers pages are seen more often encouraging more items to sell.

In order to encourage sales the site is willing to give out coins to encourage the activity on the pages. If you are spinning the wheel daily you can do very well , purchase an upgrade and your winnings on the wheel can increase up to 500%

What's really fantastic is you can post/share and spin the wheel, when you win the coins you can spend them in the marketplace or transfer them out and sell them on the exchange.   You actually get more value buying items as many do not know how to price the items to the price of the coin so you wind up with some great deals!

You do come across some who are disgruntled as the site used to pay straight to PayPal and some older members are not understanding how to price their items like I said and they are not happy thinking they are losing money as to the price of the coin.

This is really irrelevant-- if you are a seller and you ask the right amount of coins + profit + shipping for your items -- when you sell them on the exchange then you get your $ value and there is lots of eager buyers there!!!

The marketplace is growing and improving every day as new features are put in, it is a great place to build a business, I have been selling there successfully for 10 years and love the quick sales! Starting your item at auction for close to the amount you want is the best way to sell on empowr.

Starting in Jan, buyers will be able to put the link to the item they want and put how much they are willing to pay for the item.

Wow! This beats the copy/paste system of trying to sell like they teach you putting Amazon links on ebay as you never know what will sell and what won't.

In Jan there is going to be a huge amount of buyers that you will know exactly what they are looking for!  

This marketplace is also bringing in merchants in the coming new year, so watch out! I am buying up all the empowr coin I can get my hands on at the value now because this coin is going to explode when you can use your coins to buy pizza from your local pizza delivery! Give it a try it does not cost anything to join http://www.empowr.com/deborahrolon only you need to put 2$ worth of ETH to activate your wallet.

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

That's an informative post. Many investors find empower coin as scam. It's better not to invest your time and money on it.

I now figure out that empowr coins is not that trustful. We can now stop supporting their project and stop investing our time on it. It is quite useless to receive pre coins in which have no definite value at all. Just a waste of time.

deborahrolon

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:29:49 AM

Pre-coins are not useless, they are used to pay for upgrades. Most sites you need to take money out of your pocket to pay for this. On empowr you can earn the pre-coins to pay for your levels. You can also exchange pre-coins for coins when you win coins on the wheel spin once you complete your tasks.
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:15:06 PM

I am trying months to understand how it works and how i can earn some coins..
You cant withdraw anything and for completing your account they ask ETH for GAS  Shocked
Dont loose your time delete it , totally SCAm

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: