Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfered 48500 BTC yesterday :)  (Read 2096 times)
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

That's a pretty huge amount of BTC, In my opinion maybe it is owned by an individual or a corporation and he/she or they have decided to change their wallet because I think as of now no one will have the guts to buy that huge amount of BTC, Nice find maybe other pro can make an investigation about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

Such a big amount is really a big dream for most of the members in this forum.  Even most of members may not be having dollars in this big quantity.  But it is fact that there are some big investors found every where who are the drivers of market sentiments. 
These people decide the fate of market.  Few such people will change the market movement for upwards to downwards or vice versa . 
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

Yesterday someone really taken big risk and trasfered his money to other wallet dont know who can do it or its legal money transfer or not
here is its blockchain track link https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/address/12YygZpCEC8VED2oSMQdWCq5xBnHo9ts1Z

cause its not a small amount its 298 M $ transferred almost

what u think its legal transaction money used for legal use or some fishy thing !
And this is exactly why I think that bitcoin was created to enable governments monitoring the fund movements, not to make it more private! If say Rotschild moves some bearer bonds from his safe and hands them to his son, it is totally private. But with bitcoin he just can't do that!

Look: a guy moves his 300M and everybody including all bitcointalk newbies immediately know about it, new threads get created ...
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

Am i the only one that is thinking how much did he/she/they pay for the fees?  Grin i think those fees are really big , though i think this is not only one person who owns this big amount of bitcoin, it could be whales, it could be a trading site or it could be an organization which has a business that is using bitcoin, no matter who it is i could really say that it is really big amount of money! Keep it safe!
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

maybe that whale is transferring his bitcoins taking the advantage of super cheap transaction fees Smiley
iammrash

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

I think that guy is a whale who is putting his coins in cold wallets..So that his fund got safe..
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

Am i the only one that is thinking how much did he/she/they pay for the fees?  Grin i think those fees are really big , though i think this is not only one person who owns this big amount of bitcoin, it could be whales, it could be a trading site or it could be an organization which has a business that is using bitcoin, no matter who it is i could really say that it is really big amount of money! Keep it safe!

Not so much, he paid 4 cents, considering the transfer was for 300M, I would judge it was quite a low fee Smiley

reference: https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/tx/39afcad6c4d0713ed291014315c4dcf2d81334275218c28fd354af45b7395c61
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

I don't think we can know anything about the owner of the coin, it's all speculation at this point. But we can continue to watch this address and see if anything happens in the near future. If they were transferred to an exchange, then the exchange, then the owner would me smart enough to not sell all coins in a single transaction. They can spread it evenly over multiple weeks and I don't think this will impact the price that much.

If it was a transfer to a cold storage wallet, then there will not be any more movements in this account for the foreseeable future.

In either case, as the market grows and more people begin transacting in cryptocurrencies, such transactions will have little to no impact over the price.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

which will make the question, is it really his money? or money break down an exchange? there should be laws for unusual transactions.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

Yesterday someone really taken big risk and trasfered his money to other wallet dont know who can do it or its legal money transfer or not
here is its blockchain track link https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/address/12YygZpCEC8VED2oSMQdWCq5xBnHo9ts1Z

what u think its legal transaction money used for legal use or some fishy thing !

That amount is very huge and I think that the owner of that is probably one of the big whales here in crypto world. I wonder what makes him to decide and transfer it to the other wallet sinced it is a very risky kind of moved. I just hope that it will be used for a good purpose and can contribute for the betterment of bitcoins.
he has already started to act positively today filling all his other wallets and the coin began to grow in price. I hope it's a long time.

tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

I think he's the person who hold bitcoin since 2012 and not selling it yet.
He's a real patient trader !
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

That would be probably some Big company that holds most of the Bitcoins out there. We just have to hope that they will not do anything that would ruined the market.

If they use that much amount to ruin market then it will be temporary for market but for that company or whale it would be a big loss to ruin crypto . so they only use big amounts to manipulate little bit . they also want to earn more profit from bitcoin so will not sell at such low price.

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

Big amounts sitting on single addresses without constant transactions going in and out aren't usually from exchanges as far as I can tell. Exchanges always have activity due withdraws and deposits. It could be someone's cold storage or something. This is the problem with transaction amounts being public, now people start speculating about someone else's money.

https://btc.com/1EfBMK9q6rGFZazeF7jyNdTgqGYgcDgRE5

Look at the transaction history here and before that it was in smaller chunks. Particularly these 2:

https://btc.com/04c57af048c05d906f5ff6ff228b1f4422d7dd73c43b6c859935c6f18720b75a

https://btc.com/49e75c299b187d669ad49dfb18b9523c2c7097fc4c042ebcf23a4be267062762

from 2 years ago. 2 big deposits of 10-15k BTC.

I guess we'll never know who and why moves these huge chunks of money.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

I think you can easily do it if you realy the owner of that bitcoins into diferents wallet anytime you wants and no one can question that because only are holding you own money. There is no big risk about that only transfering fund but the big risk of the if he will sell that bitcoins and it will surely dump bitcoin into a very low price.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

I hope he or she wont sell that huge amount of bitcons in the market because if he do that im sure bitcoin price will surely dump realy hard into a very low low price in the market.

131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

That would be probably some Big company that holds most of the Bitcoins out there. We just have to hope that they will not do anything that would ruined the market.
Yes it looks like a big company are behind that and who ever hold that bitcoin is very rich and I hope he/she are anonymous and safe because if anyone ever know this person I know bad guys will come. Because of that transaction we might experience the market to go up or down again.

of course, probably already a lot of bad guys who target the bitcoin address is mainly hackers. many large websites sort of hacked exchange, and did not rule out hackers will try to break into the btc address after hearing this news. hopefully btc is safe, it is a great value
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

Such a great deal if converted to FIAT. We think positively, maybe it's a wallet an exchanger or a company to take care of their wallet by moving it to a new wallet.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

If that happens, it becomes something that most people in the world will hold to hold that much amount of BITCOIN.
JACKSW4G

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

It is so exciting to see those things happening around because we are not knowing what was it and where that money goes for, we can now nothing who own that wallet, is it already spent somewhere, etc.
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:38:09 AM

It is so exciting to see those things happening around because we are not knowing what was it and where that money goes for, we can now nothing who own that wallet, is it already spent somewhere, etc.
there are people who are interested in the legality of the transfer of large amounts of money , because they either want to get taxes on these operations or have it interests how to find out the identity of the person who made this transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: