Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 8814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

It good to be this generation, it has easy access to knowledge.
Anywhere from formal and informal knowledge source available to be meet.
So people should be able to gain knowledge anywhere they could, especially through MyGalaxy.
Interestingly, on the one hand, knowledge is available everywhere and everything, on the other hand, quality education costs money and people are ready to pay for it.
Perhaps this is due to human laziness? But when the money is paid a man forces himself to work hard.
It happens for a variety of reasons, you named one of them. But the most important is that there is such a demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

This project deserves special attention. The problem of education is particularly acute in many countries. Online training can help a large number of people to get an education and specialty. In our very fast world everything changes promptly and spend time on traditional education can be difficult to many. And online training can be combined with work. However there is an important point. Training has to be high-quality and professional.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

In our time, real skills are much more valuable than a degree.
It is not always possible to immediately check the availability of necessary knowledge. For example, a diploma can confirm this. By the same diploma can confirm the status of a teacher.
Did not quite understand what you mean. Are you saying that knowledge quickly becomes obsolete in certain areas?

Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

It is true, and in the event that the person can not solve the problem skillfully, then it is possible to break the contract with him.
This can disrupt the learning process. I think that this approach has many negative sides. Users can lose part of their time because of non-quality teachers. This can create a negative image for the platform
I think the ratings system will not allow these problems to prevent platform users from gaining knowledge.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

I am impressed with this project..because it is a big contribution for the country and also among people, because education is very important in many countries.
With the online training method can help many people to get special education and expertise, In the world of technology and others very quickly, because along with the development of the modern world who want all practical easy and fast, when compared with traditional education spend a lot of time and difficult to everyone, and I'm sure MyGalaxi team is highly experienced in the field, professional and high quality.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

Why is there so little information on the site? I studied all the documentation, but nowhere could I find information about the project team and about where the company was registered?
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

Why is there so little information on the site? I studied all the documentation, but nowhere could I find information about the project team and about where the company was registered?
As I understand the team has not yet been formed at the moment. I think that later we will see full information about them.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

I've been trying to understand the idea of this virtual trading thing, does that means in MyGalaxy, we are provided a way to learn how to trade in a virtual world.
Is this some kind of trading training?
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

I was not very impressed when I saw this Ann since there is no info and the website doesn't say much but it is very pretty. Then I read the whitepaper ad that was much better. The fields you are currently interested in providing education for are vast and well spread out. Seems like a lot of work to take on so quickly. It is a very good idea, online education is suited for many people and can provide cheaper education as well.

Will you have teachers that are involved?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

Hi friends!

MyGalaxy is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/GALAX! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about MyGalaxy. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/GALAX/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
Biblioclub (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Today you can buy Galax Coin in InvestBox Yobit.net and every day you will get additional 5%!
Galax InvestBox Yobit.net additional 5%
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

I'm surprised that the project is still only at the development stage, and the coin is already traded on the stock exchange. And what total amount of coins is planned for emission??

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bober182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

Education alway one of the most interested of all parents. It is very important thing. I hope your project can make a revolution to Education system on the world. Nice work men and good luck to you.
Information technologies have introduced new means and methods of education into the educational space. learning online is one of the ways for more people to get new knowledge
Distance education is becoming increasingly popular all over the world. In the future, more and more people will be learning by remotely.
The way of obtaining education can be different, the main thing is that as a result education was qualitative.

And here the whole thing starts to become subject of endless discussion. What does high quality education look like? Some say it should be way more practice oriented and some say it is very important to be theory focussed to not let scientific progress slow down.

Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

Education alway one of the most interested of all parents. It is very important thing. I hope your project can make a revolution to Education system on the world. Nice work men and good luck to you.
Information technologies have introduced new means and methods of education into the educational space. learning online is one of the ways for more people to get new knowledge
Distance education is becoming increasingly popular all over the world. In the future, more and more people will be learning by remotely.
The way of obtaining education can be different, the main thing is that as a result education was qualitative.

And here the whole thing starts to become subject of endless discussion. What does high quality education look like? Some say it should be way more practice oriented and some say it is very important to be theory focussed to not let scientific progress slow down.
Based on personal experience - it is important 2 points.
1. Availability of documents that confirms that there is education.
2 Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in practice.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Galaxy Coin is already trading on cryptocurrency exchanges? Please read out the full list of exchanges and those exchanges with which you are negotiating the listing.
Yes, Galaxy Coin is already trading on 1 cryptocurrency exchange - ypubit. I do not have information about listing on other exchanges.
Negotiations with no one are conducted, the administration decided to settle for one exchange. I don't think that's so good. After all, the more exchanges that work with the coin, the higher its popularity.
Now many projects have more difficulty with adding coins to exchanges.
The projects based on the blockchaine of the ETH are easier to add to the exchange,  that the projects that have developed their own blockchaine. I have in my portfolio a  coin with own blockchaine. They could not enter the exchanges for a long time, so they made their own gateway for a decentralized exchange.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bober182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Based on personal experience - it is important 2 points.
1. Availability of documents that confirms that there is education.
2 Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in practice.

The second point you mentioned is subject to a lot of different view points as well. While one might attest to you being able to apply theoretical knowledge in practice, others might not like the practice. The confusing thing in life is that practice constantly changes while theory often does not. Maybe scientific progress trails practical progress.

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

Where can I find out the conditions for adding training materials?
LewisMot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

Where can I find out the conditions for adding training materials?
So far, this issue is closed. I think that it will be possible to find out such information after the launch of the project.
solnce010515

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it.
The project is not only interesting but also is promising. I have not yet met an educational platform on blockchain.
I have not seen such platforms either, I wonder what exactly does the blockchain give? Except for the alleged transparency of the whole system.
The MyGalaxy token is made on the Ethereum blockchain. Using these tokens, you can pay for courses on the platform.
With the growth in demand for the platform, the price of the token will also grow, so this is a good investment.
MariaHoume

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

I do not think that this project is one of those that will close. education is always in demand
It all depends on the actions of the administration, if the project is constantly upgraded, it is doomed to success.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: