Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 8809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Biblioclub (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:40:36 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 05:31:50 PM by Biblioclub

Trade GALAX on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/GALAX/BTC
Get 5% GALAX Coins daily in InvestBox: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

The problem of online education is really present. But most of them are lack of accreditation in the field of educational services. I did not see information about the user's certification after completing the course. How do you plan to implement this?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Biblioclub
The idea of online learning is in the trend for a long time. There is a demand for such services.
I would like to see more information on your project - will you add it to the thread?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

@Biblioclub
In which country is the team of your project and from which country are you planning to start implementing your plan?

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

Road Map

2nd quarter of 2018

The project idea emergence and its development
Education market research
Step-by-step project strategy creation
Effective project model implementation
Where can I see the items that have already been completed? After all, something has already been done. I would like to see the general state of affairs.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Does your project have MVP or alpha version? If not, when is the release planned?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

"3d quarter of 2018

Primary team building
Project web-site development and creation
Smart contact and Galax Coin creation
White Paper development and creation"

Where do you plan to raise funds for this?
Or do you have your own starting capital?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

"3d quarter of 2018

Primary team building
Project web-site development and creation
Smart contact and Galax Coin creation
White Paper development and creation"

Where do you plan to raise funds for this?
Or do you have your own starting capital?
Maybe the team is looking for angel investors or community members who are ready to become part of the project.
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

What is the role of your token in your project? And how to deal with the licensed material, how will you interact with the authors of the books? I like such projects but I do not understand why I need blockchain technology in your project

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

What is the role of your token in your project? And how to deal with the licensed material, how will you interact with the authors of the books? I like such projects but I do not understand why I need blockchain technology in your project

The token will be presented as a means of payment on the platform. The participant pays for the training course and receives a quality education.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

online education is really needed along with the advancement of the times, and it becomes very profitable to be developed in blockchain, but it takes the appropriate teaching staff and good in their field
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Our blockchain-based service will be the most reliable information source in education. Reliable account protection, materials quality and authenticity verification, a reliable payment system with Biblio Coin cryptocurrency using and ratings and feedback authenticity control are the online learning future.
I did not quite understand: the coins will be called the Biblio coin or the Galax coin? And which of them will be able to pay for training on your platform? Or will they both be used? What's the difference?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

Our blockchain-based service will be the most reliable information source in education. Reliable account protection, materials quality and authenticity verification, a reliable payment system with Biblio Coin cryptocurrency using and ratings and feedback authenticity control are the online learning future.
I did not quite understand: the coins will be called the Biblio coin or the Galax coin? And which of them will be able to pay for training on your platform? Or will they both be used? What's the difference?

This will be Galax Coin Token (GALAX). Probably made a mistake when publishing announcement.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

I do not think that this trifle means anything. It seems to me most important now to find out other information about the project.
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

The token will be presented as a means of payment on the platform. The participant pays for the training course and receives a quality education.
If this training, knowledge will be evaluated and issued a diploma ? And whether such education will be recognized . I think this is a very important issue .
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

If this training, knowledge will be evaluated and issued a diploma ? And whether such education will be recognized . I think this is a very important issue .
This is a rather controversial issue. It is not known whether such a diploma will be recognized. and whether they want to accept graduates with such a diploma.

LightFork

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Most likely at the end of the course of study it will be necessary to pass the screening tests. They will show the level of knowledge of the studied subject.

NewDeal

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

It good to be this generation, it has easy access to knowledge.
Anywhere from formal and informal knowledge source available to be meet.
So people should be able to gain knowledge anywhere they could, especially through MyGalaxy.
You are right, modern youth has great opportunities for development and knowledge. It is a pity that not all use this.
It seems to me that the young people are perfectly using the opportunities that have appeared, just their way does not correspond to your ideas and you are unhappy.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

This is a rather controversial issue. It is not known whether such a diploma will be recognized. and whether they want to accept graduates with such a diploma.
If such a diploma will mean the availability of necessary knowledge, then it will be in demand.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

Will education be provided by teachers? If so how do you plan the recruitment, or do you intend to use programs through Artificial Intelligence through use of bots etc
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

It good to be this generation, it has easy access to knowledge.
Anywhere from formal and informal knowledge source available to be meet.
So people should be able to gain knowledge anywhere they could, especially through MyGalaxy.
Interestingly, on the one hand, knowledge is available everywhere and everything, on the other hand, quality education costs money and people are ready to pay for it.
Perhaps this is due to human laziness? But when the money is paid a man forces himself to work hard.
It happens for a variety of reasons, you named one of them. But the most important is that there is such a demand.
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

This project deserves special attention. The problem of education is particularly acute in many countries. Online training can help a large number of people to get an education and specialty. In our very fast world everything changes promptly and spend time on traditional education can be difficult to many. And online training can be combined with work. However there is an important point. Training has to be high-quality and professional.
NewDeal

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

In our time, real skills are much more valuable than a degree.
It is not always possible to immediately check the availability of necessary knowledge. For example, a diploma can confirm this. By the same diploma can confirm the status of a teacher.
Did not quite understand what you mean. Are you saying that knowledge quickly becomes obsolete in certain areas?

Pytbo

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

It is true, and in the event that the person can not solve the problem skillfully, then it is possible to break the contract with him.
This can disrupt the learning process. I think that this approach has many negative sides. Users can lose part of their time because of non-quality teachers. This can create a negative image for the platform
I think the ratings system will not allow these problems to prevent platform users from gaining knowledge.
hasna17

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

I am impressed with this project..because it is a big contribution for the country and also among people, because education is very important in many countries.
With the online training method can help many people to get special education and expertise, In the world of technology and others very quickly, because along with the development of the modern world who want all practical easy and fast, when compared with traditional education spend a lot of time and difficult to everyone, and I'm sure MyGalaxi team is highly experienced in the field, professional and high quality.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

Why is there so little information on the site? I studied all the documentation, but nowhere could I find information about the project team and about where the company was registered?
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

Why is there so little information on the site? I studied all the documentation, but nowhere could I find information about the project team and about where the company was registered?
As I understand the team has not yet been formed at the moment. I think that later we will see full information about them.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

I've been trying to understand the idea of this virtual trading thing, does that means in MyGalaxy, we are provided a way to learn how to trade in a virtual world.
Is this some kind of trading training?
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

I was not very impressed when I saw this Ann since there is no info and the website doesn't say much but it is very pretty. Then I read the whitepaper ad that was much better. The fields you are currently interested in providing education for are vast and well spread out. Seems like a lot of work to take on so quickly. It is a very good idea, online education is suited for many people and can provide cheaper education as well.

Will you have teachers that are involved?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

Hi friends!

MyGalaxy is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/GALAX! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about MyGalaxy. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/GALAX/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
Biblioclub (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Today you can buy Galax Coin in InvestBox Yobit.net and every day you will get additional 5%!
Galax InvestBox Yobit.net additional 5%
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

I'm surprised that the project is still only at the development stage, and the coin is already traded on the stock exchange. And what total amount of coins is planned for emission??

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bober182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

Education alway one of the most interested of all parents. It is very important thing. I hope your project can make a revolution to Education system on the world. Nice work men and good luck to you.
Information technologies have introduced new means and methods of education into the educational space. learning online is one of the ways for more people to get new knowledge
Distance education is becoming increasingly popular all over the world. In the future, more and more people will be learning by remotely.
The way of obtaining education can be different, the main thing is that as a result education was qualitative.

And here the whole thing starts to become subject of endless discussion. What does high quality education look like? Some say it should be way more practice oriented and some say it is very important to be theory focussed to not let scientific progress slow down.

Afina_22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

Education alway one of the most interested of all parents. It is very important thing. I hope your project can make a revolution to Education system on the world. Nice work men and good luck to you.
Information technologies have introduced new means and methods of education into the educational space. learning online is one of the ways for more people to get new knowledge
Distance education is becoming increasingly popular all over the world. In the future, more and more people will be learning by remotely.
The way of obtaining education can be different, the main thing is that as a result education was qualitative.

And here the whole thing starts to become subject of endless discussion. What does high quality education look like? Some say it should be way more practice oriented and some say it is very important to be theory focussed to not let scientific progress slow down.
Based on personal experience - it is important 2 points.
1. Availability of documents that confirms that there is education.
2 Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in practice.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Galaxy Coin is already trading on cryptocurrency exchanges? Please read out the full list of exchanges and those exchanges with which you are negotiating the listing.
Yes, Galaxy Coin is already trading on 1 cryptocurrency exchange - ypubit. I do not have information about listing on other exchanges.
Negotiations with no one are conducted, the administration decided to settle for one exchange. I don't think that's so good. After all, the more exchanges that work with the coin, the higher its popularity.
Now many projects have more difficulty with adding coins to exchanges.
The projects based on the blockchaine of the ETH are easier to add to the exchange,  that the projects that have developed their own blockchaine. I have in my portfolio a  coin with own blockchaine. They could not enter the exchanges for a long time, so they made their own gateway for a decentralized exchange.

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
bober182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Based on personal experience - it is important 2 points.
1. Availability of documents that confirms that there is education.
2 Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in practice.

The second point you mentioned is subject to a lot of different view points as well. While one might attest to you being able to apply theoretical knowledge in practice, others might not like the practice. The confusing thing in life is that practice constantly changes while theory often does not. Maybe scientific progress trails practical progress.

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

Where can I find out the conditions for adding training materials?
LewisMot

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

Where can I find out the conditions for adding training materials?
So far, this issue is closed. I think that it will be possible to find out such information after the launch of the project.
solnce010515

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it.
The project is not only interesting but also is promising. I have not yet met an educational platform on blockchain.
I have not seen such platforms either, I wonder what exactly does the blockchain give? Except for the alleged transparency of the whole system.
The MyGalaxy token is made on the Ethereum blockchain. Using these tokens, you can pay for courses on the platform.
With the growth in demand for the platform, the price of the token will also grow, so this is a good investment.
MariaHoume

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

I do not think that this project is one of those that will close. education is always in demand
It all depends on the actions of the administration, if the project is constantly upgraded, it is doomed to success.
Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:11:44 PM

Feels like a token? What about his price, is it rising or falling? Give a link to the exchange where it is traded.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

Feels like a token? What about his price, is it rising or falling? Give a link to the exchange where it is traded.
The coin is currently traded on only one exchange. This is the exchange Yobit.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yobit/

it's not listed in the market yet. however, the original Stock Exchange can be sold.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/GALAX/BTC

daily volume is good: 78.36 BTC
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

this looks like a cool idea but its gonna take some big influencers (gary v and such) to get the ball rolling. If your main target is individual users, instead of businesses, its always harder to grow into something truly amazing
The project is promising, but now it is difficult to guess how it will develop. I think the team will succeed.

taking into account that easily 95% of the current existing blockchain projects will collaps within 2 years, I'm afraid this might be one of them unless they get their name out there. It's just like in the dotcom bubble, will this be an amazon or apple, or will it be some forgotten project before 2020 comes around?
I do not think that this project is one of those that will close. education is always in demand

true, but whats the added value of blockchain here, when there's quite a number of websites and platforms where we can already teach and take courses in a very transparant way? I'm not trying to put this project down, I hope that the developers and managers see this and start thinking a little bit more realistically.

Afina_22

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

it's not listed in the market yet. however, the original Stock Exchange can be sold.

Growth in volume is a good sign. Most recently there was only 5 btc. And now it's almost 80! Shocked
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

Undoubted plus of the project is a wide choice of various educational programs.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

Interest in distance learning has been growing for the last 2-3 years, but the real boom is yet to come. In the coming years, the education market will be tailored to the needs of people born in the digital age, doing emphasis on manufacturability.
solnce010515

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

Based on current trends in the development of online courses, The MyGalaxy project will gain immense popularity and will be in demand both in Russia and throughout the world.
aurellio

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Interest in distance learning has been growing for the last 2-3 years, but the real boom is yet to come. In the coming years, the education market will be tailored to the needs of people born in the digital age, doing emphasis on manufacturability.

Indeed for the year has not been booming online education, but for developing countries with advanced technology has done this. MyGalaxy can manifest well and will work after all developed countries provide an opportunity for the world of crypto to flourish.
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

Platform and online training, it's good, but will employers accept such diplomas?
Afina_22

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

Platform and online training, it's good, but will employers accept such diplomas?
For many employers no matter what diploma, knowledge is important.
fgp5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

employers appreciate the traditional diploma and online education is more like an added bonus.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

employers appreciate the traditional diploma and online education is more like an added bonus.
Online courses give a certificate of passage, not diploma.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

I generally believe that online education will supplant the usual soon.
I do not agree with you. Traditional education will be occupy a leading position for a long time.
zhouyc

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

The application prospect of the block chain in the online education market is still good. In the long run, the prospects for the development of the MyGalaxy project are relatively bright, and the investors can keep the attention and expectation.

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

I generally believe that online education will supplant the usual soon.
I do not agree with you. Traditional education will be occupy a leading position for a long time.
Each type of education will always have adherents and opponents. This is normal.
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

Growth in volume is a good sign. Most recently there was only 5 btc. And now it's almost 80! Shocked

It is the really very good volume for such young coin and on such exchange as Yobit. Even on many coins at Bittrex and Kukoin volumes are less than on this coin.

fgp5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

In addition, you can use the investbox
solnce010515

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

I do not know how to do logistics courses, but foreign language courses will definitely be a success.
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

In the civil service they require a diploma of education, not a certificate of passing the courses.
fgp5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

I do not know how to do logistics courses, but foreign language courses will definitely be a success.
It's right. But if you need to upgrade your skills, online courses can help.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

Good evening, team. Wish many investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will start!
You can already buy a token on the exchange.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

Indeed for the year has not been booming online education, but for developing countries with advanced technology has done this. MyGalaxy can manifest well and will work after all developed countries provide an opportunity for the world of crypto to flourish.
Yes, and with the right marketing policy, MyGalaxy can take its share of the market.
Oksan89

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

Time for great news. It looks like the market is slowly unfolding.
I'm already looking for tokens to buy

You can buy Mygalaxy tokens right now on Yobit, the price is cheap now and volume trading is very good for this exchange, I think it will grow in future.

bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

In different countries, there are different rules for such diplomas.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

In our time, you do not need to leave the house to get knowledge, everything can be found on the Internet. But to search the search engines for the necessary information for studying is rather difficult and takes a lot of time.
fgp5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Sure fellow, soon we can see strong growth of altcoins )
I have been waiting for this growth for several months, but so far only the market is going down and down.
solnce010515

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

In the civil service they require a diploma of education, not a certificate of passing the courses.
For commercial enterprises sometimes a certificate of completion of courses is also suitable.
fgp5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

I have been waiting for this growth for several months, but so far only the market is going down and down.
I am already buy by parts.
I'm still waiting, but I think that soon I will also start buying.
I think the leap upwards will be swift.

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

I am already buy by parts.
I'm still waiting, but I think that soon I will also start buying.
I think the leap upwards will be swift.
For the growth of the market good news and serious good news are needed.
Oksan89

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

Of course, the market cannot grow every day, now you need to wait for sometime and do not sell your altcoins in minus, and then the alts season starts you will earn good money.

SSend3r

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Sure, people only waste much time on the education process in institutes, students almost spend all their day long in the institute. But they must have a choice for studying programme.

SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

Is there any airdrop or bounty program?
At the moment there is no information about bounty or aridrop.

fgp5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

In our time, you do not need to leave the house to get knowledge, everything can be found on the Internet. But to search the search engines for the necessary information for studying is rather difficult and takes a lot of time.
In this case, it is better to use one platform, where there will be a large selection of training punctures.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Of course, the market cannot grow every day, now you need to wait for sometime and do not sell your altcoins in minus, and then the alts season starts you will earn good money.
I do not have any coins yet. I am newbie. when do you suggest buying tokens?
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

At the moment there is no information about bounty or aridrop.
It's a pity, I would love to take part in the bounty.
fgp5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

How do you plan to check for the quality and authenticity of the materials that are added to the platform?

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

How do you plan to check for the quality and authenticity of the materials that are added to the platform?
This is an important and urgent issue. I also want to hear the answer to it.
Afina_22

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

I'm already looking for tokens to buy

You can buy Mygalaxy tokens right now on Yobit, the price is cheap now and volume trading is very good for this exchange, I think it will grow in future.
There is now a small amount. I will wait for other exchanges.
Theodoreenzo

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

online education is really needed along with the advancement of the times, and it becomes very profitable to be getting on trading of online digital currency.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

online education is really needed along with the advancement of the times, and it becomes very profitable to be getting on trading of online digital currency.
In the next few years online education will supplant the usual. Because every year more and more users register on similar sites and subscribe to this kind of projects.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

Sure, people only waste much time on the education process in institutes, students almost spend all their day long in the institute. But they must have a choice for studying programme.
You're right. Besides, not everyone can afford to study at the university.
In addition, such courses are cheaper than stationary education and those who are organized in means but want to learn, can start with courses.
fgp5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Online education serves as an additional education for basic education.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

Online education is more accessible than traditionally, this is his strong point.
In addition, the diplomas of universities in a stationary form and correspondence form of training are the same. but I do not think that on the platform will be training from universities.
bazar111

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

Sure, but in future it can be the basic education I think.
Oksan89

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:23:39 PM

No, you can only buy coin on yobit and earn 5% per day from invest programm.

fgp5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

Sure, but in future it can be the basic education I think.
I think it will not happen very soon. If we are talking about higher education.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Great news! There is a possibility to be added to one more exchange for free!
Everything is not as easy as we would like. We need to have enough votes.
Oksan89

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Dear MyGalaxy Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

Sure, it is a big possibility but it only depends on us - investors, because it is very difficult to receive the required amount of votes. I personally have already voted for MyGalaxy ).

Lukky88

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Not always. Sometimes the courses are enough for the job.
fgp5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:38:53 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 07:59:52 PM by fgp5

is there information, how many votes are needed?

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

In addition to the MyGalaxy platform, it can be viewed as a simulator for the use of crypto currency
fgp5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

Online education will eventually take a big niche. online education is really needed.
By the way, yes. Many people now do not know how to use cryptocurrencies and the MyGalaxy can help them learn how to work with them.
Lukky88

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

Online education will eventually take a big niche. online education is really needed.
By the way, yes. Many people now do not know how to use cryptocurrencies and the MyGalaxy can help them learn how to work with them.
From this point of view, I did not look at the project. But without proper advertising and additional incentives, ordinary people will not use cryptocurrency for tuition fees.
People will start using cryptocurrency only if it will be beneficial to them. For example, if the price for courses is 2 times smaller than the price in fiat.
Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

Very interesting once to educational problems we discuss this online-based, the idea is very good once stayed how it will be run, the team should be able to become professional teachers here so all excited. but is there a campaign here?
27Pavel27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:58:33 PM

who holds coins on the yobit exchange?
Pedigri555

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:11:40 AM

and the coin is only on the stock exchange yobit or somewhere else?
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

I believe right now yobit is the only one, i’m not sure about the volume on decentrlised exchanges though. Hopefully soon we’ll see it on kucoin and binance

podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

The application prospect of the block chain in the online education market is still good. In the long run, the prospects for the development of the MyGalaxy project are relatively bright, and the investors can keep the attention and expectation.
bazar111

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

who holds coins on the yobit exchange?

I am. What is your question?
Oksan89

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:06:12 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 12:39:48 PM by Oksan89

Jusy now only on Yobit, but I think soon it will be on decentralized exchanges.

asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

From where did you get this information? I became a member of their telegram channel and there have never been a mention of decentralized exchanges.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

Is there information, how long will the voting take?
Lukky88

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

is there information, how many votes are needed?
I have not seen this information.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

Of course there must be a system for quality control of materials. The competition now is a large and poor-quality teaching materials is not needed.
fgp5

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

Of course there must be a system for quality control of materials. The competition now is a large and poor-quality teaching materials is not needed.
But who will evaluate the quality of the materials?
Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

From where did you get this information? I became a member of their telegram channel and there have never been a mention of decentralized exchanges.

On a decentralized exchange it's easier to add a coin. There the listing is cheaper.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

On a decentralized exchange it's easier to add a coin. There the listing is cheaper.
In any case, as soon as there is an official release it will be published here.
Oksan89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

But on youbit it has very huge volume, 141 BTC today ! It is much more that on another famous exchanges like Kukoin, Bittrex, Poloniex etc.

Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

But on youbit it has very huge volume, 141 BTC today ! It is much more that on another famous exchanges like Kukoin, Bittrex, Poloniex etc.
141 BTC is very much! Great news. I am glad that volumes are growing.
Literally a week ago, the volume was only 81 btc. Growth almost 2 times! That's cool!
fgp5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

Literally a week ago, the volume was only 81 btc. Growth almost 2 times! That's cool!
What do you think, what is the reason for such growth in trading volume?
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

What do you think, what is the reason for such growth in trading volume?
I hope this is due to the growing recognition and popularity of the project.

Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

Very interesting once to educational problems we discuss this online-based, the idea is very good once stayed how it will be run, the team should be able to become professional teachers here so all excited. but is there a campaign here?
According to the road map, the establishment of business contacts is planned in the near future. I think this is exactly what you are asking, namely, the signing of dogovars with professionals in the field of training.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

According to the road map, the establishment of business contacts is planned in the near future. I think this is exactly what you are asking, namely, the signing of dogovars with professionals in the field of training.
Signing contracts with educational institutions will significantly strengthen the project.
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

Once with these guys collaborated, the idea is generally cool, roughly speaking online library with any knowledge.
Oksan89

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

Signing contracts with educational institutions will significantly strengthen the project.

Yeah, maybe it is one of the thing that can make this project more develop and reach its target. Team and developer must work hard and promote this project to make investor interested in this project and invest in this project. With the great concept to give useful information for all the people every day in every part of our life, of course it is really helpful for us. And i hope this project will run like its road map and can be success with its target.

Sure, developers said that they will do a huge marketing campaign !

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

It is very good if contracts are signed with educational institutions and professional teachers.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

It is very good if contracts are signed with educational institutions and professional teachers.
Such contracts will immediately add weight and credibility to the platform.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

Once with these guys collaborated, the idea is generally cool, roughly speaking online library with any knowledge.

I basically like the idea of a global online library, but this project is not a library, it's a global platform for on-line training.

Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

If the volume grows, then there is interest in the project. Or included trading bots.

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

Yeah, maybe it is one of the thing that can make this project more develop and reach its target. Team and developer must work hard and promote this project to make investor interested in this project and invest in this project. With the great concept to give useful information for all the people every day in every part of our life, of course it is really helpful for us. And i hope this project will run like its road map and can be success with its target.

Sure, developers said that they will do a huge marketing campaign !
I would like to know more about the planned marketing campaign. Is there somewhere this information?
solnce010515

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

If the volume grows, then there is interest in the project. Or included trading bots.
Is it possible to check in some way these bots are  the volume or not?
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

Watch for a while for bidding, how many coins are sold for a single trade. What is range of prices for buying and selling. Eventually learn to understand, bot trade or  people.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

You say very correct words. Each step should confirm the intention of the team to develop their project and make it successful.
Unfortunately, now many teams complete ICO, collect money and stop working on the project. I hope this project will work fully.
Oksan89

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Bots are worknig on every exchange.

bazar111

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

I think both bots and real trades.
podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

By the way, yes. Many people now do not know how to use cryptocurrencies and the MyGalaxy can help them learn how to work with them
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

By the way, yes. Many people now do not know how to use cryptocurrencies and the MyGalaxy can help them learn how to work with them
I also like this idea. Users who have not previously encountered cryptocurrencies when buying courses learn to work with them
Lukky88

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

In fact, the future of online education. Already, many people are learning foreign languages using applications on the phone.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

In fact, the future of online education. Already, many people are learning foreign languages using applications on the phone.
I learn German in this way. I like this method of learning and I have the result.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

Not only languages can be studying with the help of various applications, but an language courses are now most in demand.
Afina_22

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

The user can choose any first online course for free, then pays for access to the sphere he chooses. This way you can check if the platform is right for you.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

Not only languages can be studying with the help of various applications, but an language courses are now most in demand.
I sometimes listen to teaching lectures when I'm driving a long time.

Afina_22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

I sometimes listen to teaching lectures when I'm driving a long time.
I also like listening to audiobooks when I'm on the road. I think  learning is also possiple, besides, in this way you save your time.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

The user can choose any first online course for free, then pays for access to the sphere he chooses. This way you can check if the platform is right for you.
Yes, so you can test the platform functionality. But how will the quality of the courses be determined?
fgp5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

Yes, so you can test the platform functionality. But how will the quality of the courses be determined?
Even in the existing education system training courses are certified. Therefore, there must also be a control over the quality of on-line courses.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Even in the existing education system training courses are certified. Therefore, there must also be a control over the quality of on-line courses.
In fact, much depends on the person in the learning process. If he needs this information, he will study it very well.
fgp5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

In fact, much depends on the person in the learning process. If he needs this information, he will study it very well.
This is one of the reasons why online education will be valued more and more.
The development of online education should not be regarded solely as an additional service for the student.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

This is one of the reasons why online education will be valued more and more.
The development of online education should not be regarded solely as an additional service for the student.
In the world there are already whole universities of distance education, in the UK, for example.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

The development of online education is also intrigued by the educational institutions themselves. In this way, you can increase the number of students and reduce costs.
bazar111

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

Sure now programming and foreign languages are the most valuable subjects for studying, but there are also many another interesting courses.
Oksan89

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Bots are trading on any exchange, there is nothing strange in it.

Afina_22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

Sure now programming and foreign languages are the most valuable subjects for studying, but there are also many another interesting courses.
It is a pity that not all courses can be held online.
Oksan89

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

It is a pity that not all courses can be held online.

Why not all ? There is no problem with this.

bazar111

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

I think there are most of the real trades because we have also a 5% invest programme.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

I think there are most of the real trades because we have also a 5% invest programme.
What is the essence of this investment program?
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

Yes, there are many interesting courses, but unfortunately, not all of them can be studied online
The fact that not all courses can be studied on-line is understandable. I wonder if the platform will issue a document confirming the passage of training?
Afina_22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

The site says that the coach places his course on the platform for a monthly fee. Who pays, platform or coach?
It is not clearly written. I think it is better to clarify the answer to this question in a telegram.
fgp5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:07:32 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2022, 03:52:32 PM by mprep

Yes, there are many interesting courses, but unfortunately, not all of them can be studied online
The fact that not all courses can be studied on-line is understandable. I wonder if the platform will issue a document confirming the passage of training?
I think no. The platform is not an educational institution.

I think no. The platform is not an educational institution.
The issuance of such documents is possible, but for this it is necessary to do a lot of work on the basis of certification.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

The site says that the coach places his course on the platform for a monthly fee. Who pays, platform or coach?
I think the coach pays for placing his teaching materials.
Afina_22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

I think that in this case the platform will not give out any confirmation of the training.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

So, the platform is actually an intermediary between the owners of courses and users who want to buy them?

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

in the future, most of the work that people are doing at work will be bots. This is followed by society, technology is developing. and there may be a time that people do not have to work at all, and the government will not have to pay salaries.
smt_red

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

Online education pletform in Blockchain it's a good idea.
I think it will be a good project provide education and get payment in crypto,  the platform is actually an intermediary between the owners of courses and users  Wink
Oksan89

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

in the future, most of the work that people are doing at work will be bots. This is followed by society, technology is developing. and there may be a time that people do not have to work at all, and the government will not have to pay salaries.

I think it not will be so in the future, because bots cannot do all the work by the people.

Diemhb1994

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

Online education is really needed along with the advancement of the times, and it becomes very profitable to be developed in blockchain, but it takes the appropriate teaching staff and good in their field
fgp5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

Already at the factories part of the work is done by robots.

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

I think it not will be so in the future, because bots cannot do all the work by the people.
Early or useful, some professions will become robotic. There is nothing wrong with this if you prepare for this in advance.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

I think it will be a good project provide education and get payment in crypto,  the platform is actually an intermediary between the owners of courses and users  Wink
It is good that such intermediaries appear. With the help of various educational platforms, more people have access to different knowledge.

fgp5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

If there are many similar services, there will be a struggle for users between them. So they will be constantly improved.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:57:38 PM

On the business itself, I do not quite understand why this project has a blockchain except for pay for courses in a cryptocurrency .

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

On the business itself, I do not quite understand why this project has a blockchain except for pay for courses in a cryptocurrency .
Blockchain records all events, it is almost impossible to forge them. Thanks to this honesty and transparency are maintained when working with the platform.
Afina_22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

How to use this investment program?
ostrovagaly

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

in America very popular online courses! Now this trend has spread to other countries! Today there is a small number of companies that continue to develop in this direction! I think that this is a very steep and profitable direction! I will follow the life of this project!
Tondya

Activity: 546

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

But in factories, there is no need for human labour at all.

Oksan89

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

in America very popular online courses! Now this trend has spread to other countries! Today there is a small number of companies that continue to develop in this direction! I think that this is a very steep and profitable direction! I will follow the life of this project!

You right, USA is the most advanced country in this field.

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

But there is a need to configure the process and run the lines. And this requires knowledge and it is not a small knowledge.
Lukky88

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

Why not all ? There is no problem with this.
Some courses require the teacher's personal attention and teacher immediately correct the pupil's actions.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

You right, USA is the most advanced country in this field.
Online learning is everywhere now. Look at how many different training videos on YouTube in different languages.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

The issuance of such documents is possible, but for this it is necessary to do a lot of work on the basis of certification.
If certificates will be issuing here, this will be a very strong competitive advantage of the project.
fgp5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

This project provides not only the need for experience professionals of various fields, but also incorporates the best properties of social networks, online coaching and freelance exchanges, gives opportunity to create educational and entertaining niches by means of collecting the best trainings and courses from professional coaches.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

The online education industry's block chain project has great potential for development. MyGalaxy coin project is worth investors' expectation.
Now the coin of the project is actively traded on the exchange. If the project were not interesting for users and investors, then there would be no bidding.
fgp5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

The online education industry's block chain project has great potential for development. MyGalaxy coin project is worth investors' expectation.
Now the coin of the project is actively traded on the exchange. If the project were not interesting for users and investors, then there would be no bidding.
He's not just bargaining. Despite the general decline in the market, volumes keep to their level without falling.
Oksan89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

Sure, and the trading volume is very high vor such exchange as Youbit.

bazar111

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

If certificates will be issuing here, this will be a very strong competitive advantage of the project.

Yeah, waiting for certificates by the end of the year maybe.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

Is this your assumption or official information?
Lukky88

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:46:51 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 09:43:25 PM by Lukky88

People are need. They control the operation of automatic lines.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

I do not think that certificates will be available by the end of the year. This is a difficult and lengthy process.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

The project provides an excellent opportunity to improve their skills and self-esteem.
It also provides an opportunity to increase income by increasing professional skills.
fgp5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

I'm interested in testing this service, how convenient it will be for users.

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

Life now going very fast and to make it all, you have to be mobile. Online education allows you to add mobility and independence to your life.
Internet occupied an important part in our lives. And do not use its capabilities maximally - this is a big mistake.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

Life now going very fast and to make it all, you have to be mobile. Online education allows you to add mobility and independence to your life.
Internet occupied an important part in our lives. And do not use its capabilities maximally - this is a big mistake.
With the help of the Internet you can learn anywhere at any time and the platform will help you to choose the appropriate training course.
Lukky88

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

It is interesting to know whether the team has experience in implementing projects with the blockchain.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

With the help of the Internet you can learn anywhere at any time and the platform will help you to choose the appropriate training course.
In the near future, online education will replace traditional forms of education. More and more people are switching to online learning.
fgp5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

Now there is a good opportunity to buy the project's tokens, as with its development the price of tokens will grow.
Lukky88

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

Now there is a good opportunity to buy the project's tokens, as with its development the price of tokens will grow.
Are the tokens on the exchange already?
Yes, the MyGalaxy coin is traded on the Yobit exchange.

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

It is interesting to know whether the team has experience in implementing projects with the blockchain.
Look at this information on the site. There it should be, if I remember correctly.
fgp5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Are the tokens on the exchange already?
Yes, the MyGalaxy coin is traded on the Yobit exchange.
Thanks for the info. I looked and saw that I can not only buy coins, but also participate in InvestBox.
I do not risk buying coins in a falling market. I'm waiting for the trend reversal.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

Now, the technology of blockchain is increasingly emerging into our lives, and projects with blockchain tehnology have begun to appear on the market. This is very good because this technology can gives the transparency, which often is not enough in commercial projects.
Afina_22

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

Many people now spend most of their lives without releasing various gadgets from their hands. And it would be strange not to use this and not to offer them an interesting product, such as MyGalaxy.
fgp5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

Many people now spend most of their lives without releasing various gadgets from their hands. And it would be strange not to use this and not to offer them an interesting product, such as MyGalaxy.
Many people now are learning through various online courses, uploading them to their smartphones.

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Now, the technology of blockchain is increasingly emerging into our lives, and projects with blockchain tehnology have begun to appear on the market. This is very good because this technology can gives the transparency, which often is not enough in commercial projects.
The projects that use blockchain, will soon occupy the market at the state level.
Lukky88

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

The idea to buy tokens is good, but in this market I will refrain from buying.
Everything is good, now is a good time for investing in crypto-currencies. In addition, the Galaxy token is already traded on the exchange.
In which exchanges I can buy tokens now?
You can buyit on yobit. About other exchanges I do not have information.
Unfortunately, at the moment there are tokens only on 1 exchange
Ring8523

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

When is the platform scheduled to be launched?
The launch of the platform is planned for the 4th quarter of 2018.
fgp5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

The idea to buy tokens is good, but in this market I will refrain from buying.
If you look at the price dynamics, you will notice that compared to other tokens, the price of MyGalaxy has not fallen very much.
Lukky88

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

The market for online education is very large, and MYGALALXY's market entry point is very accurate.
If a proper marketing campaign is carried out, they will be able to occupy most of the market.
tingo2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

Very good project. When do you plan to deploy this project?
Ring8523

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

I'm sure that soon almost all will learn only online. Only such professions as doctors and similar, will learn by traditional methods.
Already, many knowledge can be obtained through various online courses.
fgp5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

I'm sure that soon almost all will learn only online. Only such professions as doctors and similar, will learn by traditional methods.
Even the knowledge necessary for a doctor can be partially obtained through online education.
Lukky88

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

When is the beta version scheduled and can I take part in the testing?
The launch of the test version of the platform is scheduled for Q3 2018.
I can not find the information, will the testing platform be for everyone, or he testing will be private?
I do not think that testing will be closed. Perhaps the primary yes, and then can do for everyone.
solnce010515

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:35:38 PM

I do not know how to think about investing in a project at all in such a market ...
Lukky88

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

I do not know how to think about investing in a project at all in such a market ...
At least against the background of the rest of the coins, MyGalaxy  holds a good price.
jonelasts

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

At least against the background of the rest of the coins, MyGalaxy  holds a good price.
I can buy coins only  n yobit or are there other exchanges?

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

Any market has growth and recession cycles. Now is a good time to select projects in which you want to invest your money. It is worth using this chance.
Eric Swiran

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

Hey all.
I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the idea aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
Ring8523

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Online training can help a large number of people to get an education and specialty. In our very fast world everything changes promptly and spend time on traditional education can be difficult to many. And online training can be combined with work.
My friend teaches English on Skype. A platform like Galaxy can help her find more students.
If the platform can sell live lessons with the teacher, then it can become a good intermediary for the tutors.
Yes, I think so, the project is also very good. They are a very neat concept and useful for the education of all people around the world, they help everyone to stay can get education and skills, success for MyGalaxy.
Online training gives the opportunity to every person from the remotest corners of the world to get an education.
The project is certainly interesting and the sphere is promising, but will the education received on the platform be quoted among employers?
It is important that there be knowledge and skills, not papers about education, behind which there is nothing.
DavidCal

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

As far as I heard this projects don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Glosathagy

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
CarrieDu

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

Hey, all. I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
jonelasts

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

Hey, all. I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
Did you try to read a little information about the project first? answers to all questions are in the WP and on the website.
Venphipabu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

Hey,  Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
Afina_22

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

The encrypted money market is currently in a bear market, and the price of MyGalaxy coins is not going well, so you need to be patient and wait for the overall market to warm up.
But now you can buy coins at a lower price.
For investors, who hold their funds in fiat  now it is profitable time to buy coins.
RobersonRichard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

What I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.
SeanW

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:18:11 PM

Hello
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Afina_22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:53:45 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2022, 02:43:55 PM by mprep

Is it possible to cooperate with various educational institutions?
If such a partnership will implement, it will be a strong bid for success.
The roadmap has a section on partnership, but I'm not sure that it's about educational institutions.

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
A good question about unsold tokens. There is no bounty company, unfortunately.

ama

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

how on earth is learning material and education going to be regulated with out it being centralised

jonelasts

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

The only thing I do not like in online courses is that you can not immediately ask questions.
If training in the form of a webinar, then there you can ask questions.
If the lesson is in the webinar mode, then questions can be prepared. But if the lesson is made in the form of a record, then how to be in this situation?
fgp5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

The only thing I do not like in online courses is that you can not immediately ask questions.
If the lesson is in the webinar mode, then questions can be prepared. But if the lesson is made in the form of a record, then how to be in this situation?
Many trainers provide an opportunity to ask them questions.

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

In fact, distance education is a very promising direction in the modern world. You do not need to spend money on the road to the place of training, renting a house and other costs.
If you consider all the costs, then distance education is really much cheaper.
In addition, if you have enough funds and time, you can buy several courses at once and study them at the same time.
It depends on the complexity of the material. There are such courses that one is hard to learn quickly.
If a person is important knowledge, he will find a way to get them. And what method of training will be chosen already depends on his preferences.
You can also combine training, if opportunities permit. For example, studying in a university and buying online lessons
In fact, it is very difficult to get 2 education at the same time, especially if they are from different industries.
Also, the complexity of the material which must be learned plays a big role . But in this case buying video lessons has the advantage - they can be reviewed again.
Afina_22

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

In fact, distance education is a very promising direction in the modern world. You do not need to spend money on the road to the place of training, renting a house and other costs.
If you consider all the costs, then distance education is really much cheaper.
In addition, if you have enough funds and time, you can buy several courses at once and study them at the same time.
It depends on the complexity of the material. There are such courses that one is hard to learn quickly.
If a person is important knowledge, he will find a way to get them. And what method of training will be chosen already depends on his preferences.
You can also combine training, if opportunities permit. For example, studying in a university and buying online lessons
In fact, it is very difficult to get 2 education at the same time, especially if they are from different industries.
It depends on the capabilities of the person.
rolleth.io

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

I have a few questions:
- Where did you get information?
- Who are the experts you provide?
- Do you want to gather all the knowledge in the format of encyclopedia or courses, or both variants?
- Can i study with the teacher?

█▮▬█▀▀▀ ROLLETH.io ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Ethereum Casino
█▮ Referral program ▮ Faucet ▮ Provably fair ▮█

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

And I do not like that after passing the online courses do not issue a document that confirms the training.
Such documents are not always necessary. For example, you can learn for yourself, because you want to know something new.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

And I do not like that after passing the online courses do not issue a document that confirms the training.
There is still no official response from the project team whether the document will be issued or not.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

There is still no official response from the project team whether the document will be issued or not.
You can ask in the chat if work is being done in this direction, but I think that until signing formal agreements we will not know about it.
number37

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Token has long been traded on the stock exchange? How does the market decline affect it? can anyone tell
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

Token has long been traded on the stock exchange? How does the market decline affect it? can anyone tell
At the moment the project is presented only on 1 exchange. It's the yobbit exchange.

jonelasts

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

Many trainers provide an opportunity to ask them questions.
Before buying a training, you should carefully study what is included in the course and whether feedback is provided there or not.
If the description of the course will indicate all the nuances, including the answer to the question whether there is feedback from the teacher, then this is good.
fgp5

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

Online education is now in high demand in the west. I hope that the time will come and in the east it will become an important part of the life of ordinary people.
On YouTube there are many different training videos in different languages.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

The project is very good and it's pretty simple to do. The only thing that is not completely clear is how the blockchain can help him. Already there are many similar sites that work normally and are trained without any blockage. What then is the meaning of the project, im do not understand?
fgp5

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:20:55 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2022, 11:22:34 AM by mprep

Online education is now in high demand in the west. I hope that the time will come and in the east it will become an important part of the life of ordinary people.
On YouTube there are many different training videos in different languages.
I mean not videos that anybody can write, but really a quality education.
If on the platform will be access only to quality materials, then this is really good.

After buying courses and passing the training will it be necessary to take exams?

jonelasts

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

Many people already now prefer online education, learning through various courses.
rolleth.io

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

I have a few questions:
- Where did you get information?
- Who are the experts you provide?
- Do you want to gather all the knowledge in the format of encyclopedia or courses, or both variants?
- Can i study with the teacher?
These are good and right questions. I join them too.

So, i don't receive an answers, and i think it's SCAM.

█▮▬█▀▀▀ ROLLETH.io ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Ethereum Casino
█▮ Referral program ▮ Faucet ▮ Provably fair ▮█
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

In my opinion education is an urgent and essential issue for life as the people of the countries are increasingly advanced. And i wonder if this issue as well as this project, when course is completed which has the quality examination of the professors or masters? And education is constantly changing, it's really hard for us to make this project. Huh
GoGone

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

I have following multiple online e-learning courses and I liked the most of them. The only problem I have is the way the questions are asked and the bad explanation of the steps that you need to follow. In my opnion no subjects we need blockchain to solve. Quick acces to knowledge with e-learning is most of the times only limited by the person's wifi connection. Or maybe can you convince otherwise on how your project is usefull?

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

In my opinion with today's technological advances and people, we are so busy with all the work that they are so difficult to study in the classes and centers. And the introduction of online learning is very useful. I would like to know more about this project and how to train and pay for this project?
Thishastoend

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

Why do you need blockchain for this? I don't quite understand.

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
GoGone

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

You day your aim is to make an unique blockchain-based virtual online training library in order to get knowledge in various fields. That is a wonderful goal, but I wonder if we need blockchain for this. Leave the word blockchain and it is also good, right?

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
Biblioclub (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:57:52 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2022, 12:49:27 PM by mprep

I would like to be able to choose how to pay for education - cryptocurrency or fiat.
It will be possible on the platform.

I read information on the Internet that interest in online education is growing every year.
I also found information that the popularity of distance education is growing every year.
True, distance learning is gaining momentum, our project will help the user choose the best online courses with the help of authenticity and quality checks.

I read information on the Internet that interest in online education is growing every year.
It is very good that in our time we can study without leaving home. For example, I work with an English teacher on Skype.
This is convenient and plus our project will help you choose a quality online course.

How do you think this situation will affect the MyGalaxy?
I studied the project. It can work regardless of the market situation.

Yes, this is true, our project does not depend on the market situation.

NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

Help me to fully understand how to use the InvestBox service on the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, what should I do to get 5% per day?
Biblioclub (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:46:26 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2022, 12:50:42 PM by mprep

Nowadays, even if all deadlines are met, it is difficult for a product to become recognizable without a good advertising campaign.
Good project does not require advertising!
Any project requires a marketing campaign; without it, the project will not be recognized and appreciated.

How soon can I test the alpha or beta version of the platform? Where can I find and study this information?

You can read more about the project on our website http://mygalaxy.life//

Why do you need blockchain for this? I don't quite understand.
Ensures the reliability of accounts and information on the platform, protects against hacking and fake ratings

Regardless of the country where you are located, education will influence the quality of your life. And with the help of services such as this, it will be possible to learn from anywhere in the world.
True and bring your knowledge to a new high level.

Why do you think this project is better than the existing ones?
Because it gives a completely different level in gaining knowledge. Qualitative knowledge receives quality content, which the project checks for authenticity. Only authentic ratings and reviews.

How will materials be selected for addition to the platform?
All materials will be checked for authenticity and quality, which will protect users from fraudsters and low-quality content.

After buying courses and passing the training will it be necessary to take exams?

No, there are no exams, this is the base of online courses.

Colin Memfis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

Good day.
I'm interested in the concept, will it be a platform like coursera? Or will it be a mixture of Wikipedia, an online library and various educational services?
and also, if I want to teach everyone to walk on right hand, can I organize my own courses?
Algrinys

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Where can I see and explore a detailed token distribution plan and the money to be raised through the token sale process?
Kriptos

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

can someone tell me. where can I see General information about the project, it looks like their site has been suspend in a long time, and also for chanel telegram they don't have the latest updates even in late september.

Algrinys

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

can someone tell me. where can I see General information about the project, it looks like their site has been suspend in a long time, and also for chanel telegram they don't have the latest updates even in late september.
Here is a link to their website http://mygalaxy.life
 Perhaps now is down for maintenance.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

Are there are any discounts for the backers? I'm big into educating myself (so that I can make more money) and I want to support this project as well.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░