Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget Cryptocurrency. We Need To Talk More About Blockchain  (Read 1248 times)
chewchun (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

https://medium.com/@chewweichun/forget-cryptocurrency-we-need-to-talk-more-about-blockchain-4cfeb1989865

With all the attention given to cryptocurrency, shouldn't we put more attention on blockchain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

"Blockchain is a technology that allows anyone to send anyone else a piece of information, currency or data in a secure, transparent and anonymous way,"
saywhat

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

Interesting read. We definetely could use blockchains for greater purpose but in todays community everything is money/profit based and cryptocurrencies provide this feature.
monirmostafiz
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

My little idea about cryptocurrency has been created, but I do not have much idea about the blockchain. What is blackchain?
I do not understand the importance of blocking the crypto market! Please let anyone know about this.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

When it comes to blockchain technology, people think about electronic money. Other features of blockchain technology are rarely used. It is great if people use blockchain technology to send information, transfer money in their daily lives.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

Everybody most of them here are investors of btc and other crypto currencies.I see the prices are fluctuating so much in the crypto world due to present volatality and seller market.I would rarely see here somebody discussing about blockchain technology , the technology is damn fast and can change the way technology and automation are being dealt now.I would hope for a better future in the long term considering this technology.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 06:29:24 PM by franky1

My little idea about cryptocurrency has been created, but I do not have much idea about the blockchain. What is blackchain?
I do not understand the importance of blocking the crypto market! Please let anyone know about this.

simple terms
take some data. and lump it together into a batch/block of data..  then when you give that batch block an identity. you link that identity to the next batch block of data. thus making the next block chained to the previous block... hence blockchain

as for what that data is thats being batched together into a block.. it could be anything.

cryptocurrency is the concept of the data in a blockchain being financial.(currency)
where as the data could be
cryptoID where the data is identification (personal details)
cryptoland where the data is land registry (land ownership details)
cryptocorp where the data is corporation registry(business details)
cryptomed where the data is medical rgistry (patient diagnoses/test result details)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

I agree. We should all know and learn about blockchain technology first and invest in projects that contribute and great return to real world.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:06:18 PM

Blockchain, blockchain, blockchain...
For 2 years already we hear this buzzword almost every day, and every time it's in context of someone telling how beautiful it is, how it will change everything in the world, and that critics are wrong, because the Internet was also criticized in its early days. But there's one big problem - there's still no working blockchain produtcs, no success stories, startups are grabbing hundreds of millions and still haven't delivered anything, huge companies, governments and banks are saying that they will explore it, and still nothing. Maybe blockchain technology isn't as fundamental as its proponents describe it, and maybe people should be more focused on cryptocurrencies as working examples of blockchain and working on expanding their functionality rather than creating thousands of unsecured blockchains.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bkrobottc3

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

yes, Blockchain technology is future tech for humanity.  Bitcoin is the first representative for the blockchain.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

yes, I agree that we should more focus on blockchain concept than cryptocurrency development. The main issue of using Blockchain is to implemented into our daily life, I mean we should not give too much attention for system we create(crypto as it is now, e.g Trading, investing and payment medium) but to developing the existing system that has been there using blockchain tech.
for example:
-we should more focus on how to using Blockchain system to pay our tax and give cloud storing decentralized data for the taxpayer and so on.  helping government, and take people attraction for really useful technology. this way i believe crypto would end in a good way (contradicting from warren buffet statement)
-rather than how to crowdfund and make a token useful in very segmented idea.

RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Hello monirmostafiz,
Blockchain is an inadmissible digital account of financial transactions that can record everything not only for financial transactions but also for the price.It is a kind of decentralize system. A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records bitcoin transactions.  Bitcoin is managed by its network and not any one central authority. The technology of blockchain works user-to-user or peer-to-peer basis.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

most people are both investing on btc and both cryptocurrency.the blockchain technology is really a thing to get in maybe that's why people feel free to talk more about cryptocurrency In any case, there's one major issue there's still no working blockchain produtcs, no examples of overcoming adversity, new companies are snatching several millions and still haven't conveyed anything, enormous organizations, governments and banks are stating that they will investigate it, and as yet nothing. Possibly blockchain innovation isn't as principal as its advocates portray it, and perhaps individuals ought to be more centered around digital currencies as working cases of blockchain and taking a shot at extending their usefulness as opposed to making a huge number of unsecured blockchains.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

Many ico's or projects have been created by using blockchain technology, something that i regrets those innovative projects did not reach the soft cap so the project fails,it's clear the investor just wants to get a profit, people have to support it since there are so many things that we can discover from this technology.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

Blockchain education is important but I think it will be useless without Digital assets. So cryptocurrency to my understanding goes with blockchain and it vise versa. Since Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production block chain platform in the world. That's why I think the two goes together.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

Blockchain usage keeps on increasing, by the same time where ever blockchain is used there is a use of bitcoin. This adds value to the growth of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the success story of blockchain, and based on which it is getting implemented on different sectors. With this in mind it is good to discuss about bitcoin and blockchain.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

Well, if we are talking about blockchain then we must talk about cryptocurrencies. The blockchain is a modern vehicle that optimises the traditional processes but in order to run this vehicle, we need something called cryptocurrencies. I believe that blockchain cannot sustain without the fuel of cryptocurrencies and hence ignoring cryptocurrencies is not a wise idea in my honest opinion.
poorwhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

Interesting.. bitcoin may disappear but blockchain will remain and be develop more..
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:23:22 AM

I think both of them are important, blockchain technology is very useful and helpful, many companies start to learn and alrready implemented the system, and blockchain can be famous because of crypto, crypto also can be used in many ways to increase the economic, so both of them hold a very important keys for future transaction

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
zinluzgina

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

https://medium.com/@chewweichun/forget-cryptocurrency-we-need-to-talk-more-about-blockchain-4cfeb1989865

With all the attention given to cryptocurrency, shouldn't we put more attention on blockchain?

In your words, there is a very interesting truth. In fact, the Blockchain is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. And bitcoin Father. Of course, I exaggerate a little, but the technology itself is not particularly interesting for people, it is interesting for some countries, such as the UAE or Japan. Which introduce the technology whose block in the field of activity. Bitcoin attracts many people with its profit and speculation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: