Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gratzio peer2peer platform  (Read 144 times)
bitkingpin (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

Gratzio is an international team of crypto enthusiasts who are building Decentralized Marketplace for peer2peer instant services. The platform is owned by its users and secured by the blockchain.

When I saw this one it really  got my attention!  Gratzio in italian is almost similar to grazie (thank you). Charming name, really love it. They got also have a cool app for Iphone and android smartphones. Airdrop and bounty available to. A friend had a dream one day, what if you could build a website where people just could help each other out in payed services without the problem of transaction difficulties. These people have created just that what my friend had in mind.

I would say try it out for your self this ico, I think it is really worth getting on board.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baccar

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
Gratzio
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

Gratzio is an international team of crypto enthusiasts who are building Decentralized Marketplace for peer2peer instant services. The platform is owned by its users and secured by the blockchain.

When I saw this one it really  got my attention!  Gratzio in italian is almost similar to grazie (thank you). Charming name, really love it. They got also have a cool app for Iphone and android smartphones. Airdrop and bounty available to. A friend had a dream one day, what if you could build a website where people just could help each other out in payed services without the problem of transaction difficulties. These people have created just that what my friend had in mind.

I would say try it out for your self this ico, I think it is really worth getting on board.

Thank you for the kind words. The official thread of Gratzio is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457541.840

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: